What are the age limits on driving and alcohol/tobacco in your country, and should they be changed?

what are the age limits on driving and alcohol/tobacco in your country, and should they be changed?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

16 to drive accompanied by somebody with a full license, it takes 2 years to get off your learner's permit onto a full one, assuming you get it at 16 you can drive solo at age 18.

Alcohol is available at age 19, 18 in Quebec. Tobacco is 18 and so is gambling.

driving: 18
tobacco: 18
beer & wine: 16
spirits: 18

not bad knowing what it's like to be drubk before learning ti drive. not like in retarded countries. change? nothing. perhaps ban tobacco outright and enforce in a draconial fashion.

Used to be 16 up until few years ago when it was changed to 18.

You can vote and fuck a young qt in my country when you are 15 but cant even drink wine till you 're 21

driving is technically 15 but in practice it's 16
21 due to an a pissed group of moms getting the feds to blackmail the states with highway funding. but tobacco is still 18.
It should be lowered to at least 18 but Trump lost a brother to alchoholism and has other things he wants to do so he wont

You must be 18 to buy alchool and they check your ID only if you don't look 18, BUT if you are older than 16 you can drink a beer inside a bar/pub but you can't buy beer at the store/bar and take it home/outisde if you are under 18, the law was changed like 5 years ago.

18 to drive a car, 16 to ride up until 125cc

15 To start to drive 21 to drink or smoke.

18 for everything

you can buy smokes and beer at any age here

barely any shop stops you if you just say you buying for your parents

how it should be

driving: 17 with parents, 18 alone
tobacco: prison
soft alcoholics: 16
spirits:18
real drugs: prison

>driving: i

16 but with restrictions (don't know what kind)
18 for both but you can buy at any age because it's not regulated

Those vices are for faggots.

Redeem your faggotness by signing these petitions faggots:

Let's get Antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Let's also get George Soros what he deserves for financing violent domestic terrorist groups:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
Sign and share please!

petitions are jewish scams
stop posting

can confirm
used to buy cigarettes at the trafika at like age 11 saying it was for my deda

this
my dad was making me buy smokes from 6

drinking, driving, alcohol, smoking: 18
sex: 16

>gopnik geralt
Kek'd
Driving: 16
Alcohol: 21
Tobacco: 18
Alcohol should be lowered to 18 because no one follows it but good goys and tobacco should be raised a few years because when young women do it frequently it makes them age faster and become more degenerate.

A B S O L U T L Y H A R A M

Driving: 17 with parents, 18
Alcohol: 16
Tobacco: 16 (? not sure, don't smoke) but read they want to up it to 18

Everybody starts drinking with ~14 though

Id say that's prettt good

Driving: permit at 15 and 6 months(must hold for 6months, take test, get probationary license untill 18, after 18 there's no more special rules

Tabacco: 18
Alcohol: 21

There is no limit for tobacco while driving here, you can smoke as much as you like before driving.

>be me 8 years ago
>be 14
>go in shop
>buy cigarettes
>smoke them with friends