Creating fake rallies

>creating fake rallies
That's great guerilla thinking but let's get a bit more Macchiavellian:
Create fake events in places at times where normie events are already set to take place and let the normies figure out who the real fascists are for themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKvbZ5sX2_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty good idea

/devilish/

Is this TWATing?

We sill simply join the two events into one massive anti trump protest. You can't win.

>Get antifa to crash a pro-abortion gathering

I see potential here.

Bumping for chaos

bump
cool idea
youtube.com/watch?v=iKvbZ5sX2_U

>>creating fake rallies
>That's great guerilla thinking but let's get a bit more Macchiavellian:
>Create fake events in places at times where normie events are already set to take place and let the normies figure out who the real fascists are for themselves.

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

I think the neighbors could hear me KEK!

We need to make sure some of /ourguys/ dont go, otherwise they get beat up by 10 antifa monkeys

I think I'd rather just sit here and meme.

I like this idea

>We sill simply join the two events into one massive anti trump protest. You can't win.

Well....That's the whole point you fuck wit.
You're out there larping as a social warrior while you're pale pasty flabby little manlet body melts in the baking heat.....Mean while, back in the internet....We watch the live stream and laugh at you from the comfort of home.

Have fun chasing ghosts Social Warrior.

NOW THIS IS TWAT POSTING

OP here sorry if this posted multiple time

Smart also because then an event is really taking place if they check it out.

Herd mentality is remarkable

Fucking solid idea.

Need to chokse some family oriented events, who wants their kids around these freaks?

Bump. Who else here going to the gym getting /fit/ today?

the fun part is that /ourguys/ could blend in as normies and bash commies that attack them and be seen as heroes

just make sure to scrub social media beforehand and don't look too prepared

>the fun part is that /ourguys/ could blend in as normies and bash commies that attack them and be seen as heroes

bump

So you choose some family event, then spread rumors that white nationalists are meeting there, then actually meet there on the down low.

i wouldn't exactly spread rumors so much as create fake fb events that only people in the know would see, then leak it, at least that's one way. The critical thing is that no one on our side actually shows up larping.

I guess flyers would work too though

Eurofags take note, you could also create fake events in the middle of fuckoffistan and let the black bloc walk right into no go zones possibly?
Also
i like these digits