Why we (white males) are the best at memes?

My theory is that we have had a massive head start with computers vs not only the rest of the world but also vs shitskins within our own countries. First off the internet and personal computing started out in the west and at first only rich then middle class had access to them, and even then the odd shitskin who had access didn't have access to our culture and clubs and groups like we did so I think when it comes to online culture and just computing in general white males simply dominate. I still rmember being online in the 90s it it was pretty much 100% white. Even still niggers, mudslimes and chinks are basically a non-factor online.

Its worked out well because online is pretty much the most important battlefield now and even with our now fewer numbers we continue to dominate.

Whites are notoriously good at grasping abstract concepts, which also makes us better at irony, satire, and other forms of non-direct social commentary.

>the best at memes
not something to rejoice over.

Tldr
Because Jews are funny.

because they were created by whites and copycats cant grasp it

Memes are marketing.

The people creating pepes could easily be working for Coca-Cola.

meh....

Jews can't meme anymore. (((Diversity is our strength))), (((Remember the six million))), the goyim persecute us all the time that's why we are are billionaires and multi millionaires.

Too early to kill 'em.
Too late to fix things peacefully.
The time for memes is now.

memes have the power to change the future, but also the past

I don't even mean just memes, we totally dominate online culture and discourse in every measurable way from humor and memes to trends, subversion, design etc We steer the ship so to speak

Jews are also putting in some effort

White males have more imagination.

How many times have you heard some cunt or shitskin complain about a fucking comic book or TV show because there are no girls or non white characters for the kids to look up to? Non of the white kids reading comics are genius billionaires with the physique of an Olympic Athlete but they all still look up to Batman.

Cunts and shitskins can't grasp that concept. Which is why all their stand-up comics are always about how tough they have it for not being white or MUH VAGOO over & over again. While white comics are all over the place as far as subject matter.

It hamstrings their creativity which is why they all fell into the idea of leftist propaganda equalling good entertainment. They can't look into the abstract.

the jew fears the aryan irl and online, thats why they always try to disguise themselves as us the know they are not as palatable to others if they were openly jewish, like hook nosed curly haired sheckleberg jewish

Anyone else remember the internet before all the lower class human garbage infested it?

Prior to 2002ish only upper class whites and asians had a computer at home with the internet. Internet culture in general was a lot closer to Sup Forums culture than reddit or twitter.

That's what I'm talking about the internet was basically a white utopia up until the even the mid 2000s....(not sure why you felt the need to include asians though?)

Ducktales was a fucking rad game. Cant rember playing viper...

Because statistically whites have more ASPD symptoms than others, due to genetics, we're a bunch of autists with dark humour and high iq.

Obviously we have the best memes

This leaf is probably right

>creating more effective propaganda than opponents at a time when mass distribution isn't restricted by wealth or connections for first time in human history
>propaganda can be disseminated globally within hours

>not something to rejoice over

ikr? so lame and gay

Abstract thinking, pattern recognition
What you see with a lot of Sup Forums maymeys is that they snowball and get more elaborate, it gets harder to get the joke for someone who isn't on the joke. It's like a collective work of art.
Compare it to black ''memes''. It's usually just ''heh, I found this picture online and I wrote something on it'' observational comedy. They're so simple and dumb that anyone can instantly get them when they see them, there is no depth or complexity. It's something you look at once and then throw away.

It's true, if you look up the effects of high and low activity MAOA genes on blacks and whites you see that while low activity MAOA is more common in blacks (obviously, it's the violent correlating type) the high activity one is more common with whites, not only that but among exclusively high activity MAOA individuals, whites have a higher distribution of ASPD symptoms, and when subgrouped on whether or not they were abused as children makes little to no difference on the distribution of ASPD. However blacks with MAOA high activity have much lower ASPD distribution, and only compare to whites when coupled with abuse as a child. However, whites have much higher IQ as well, and dark humour is a trait of intelligent individuals who are emotionally stable (perhaps, unaffected due to low openness/empathy caused by ASPD symptoms?)

black memes are usually a spongebob screenshot with a caption like "when you nut and she don stop succin" or something about dealing drugs

lmfao when you type it out and describe it...

Pretty much, before actually looking at what blackpeopletwitter pumps out I had heard a lot of hype over it, and when I looked finally I was incredibly disappointed with my peers

Memes are (and will be recognized as such in the future) the dominant art form of the early 21st century

I miss our Spengbab meme. Now that was a fucking meme. No screenshots from the show with badly written ''jokes'', but artistic masterpieces mocking the show for trying to be edgy.

Jews are the best at memes, people take jew memes, such as christianity or the holocaust very seriously

Everything they create, WITHOUT FAIL, has to do with oversexualization and fucking and sucking and muh dick. That is the absolute level of their ability to metaphor.

They didn't allow us to congregate.

Now they can't stop us from congregating.

>Prior to 2002ish
I'm a spic and I has dsl internet in the early 2000's. Downloaded bangbus episodes and Captain stabbin

Former standup comedian and late night writer here.
Ol saying in comedy, even said by black comedians "Black people don't get irony."
Personally I've found that applies to all non-whites other than Jews
Also, many blacks have told me they're generally not fond of sarcasm, if you come from a place where disrespect will get ya shot I guess you don't take a mocking tone too lightly.