Catholic Crimes against Humanity

Considering all the screwed up shit that the Catholic Church has done (Slave labour and infanticide in Ireland, kidnappings in Spain, the spread of HIV in Africa, and fucking kids just about everywhere.... ) do you think they're guilty of crimes against humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
archive.is/bZ2iv
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_Laundries_in_Ireland
childabuserecovery.com/child-sacrifices-scheduled-by-ninth-circle-satanic-cult/#.VIcQjMlW_a0
childabuserecovery.com/child-sacrifices-tied-to-vatican-mafia-canadian-pm-stephen-harper/
nypost.com/2017/07/05/vatican-cops-bust-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-at-cardinals-apartment/
nydailynews.com/news/crime/monsignor-nunzio-scarano-top-vatican-official-busted-shady-money-smuggling-deal-article-1.1385114
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/29/vatican-cardinal-sexual-abuse-scandal/438000001/
nytimes.com/2017/06/29/world/europe/cardinal-pell-charges-australia.html
nytimes
archive.is/HaJay
archive.is/Q2LMV
archive.is/vOfXP
archive.is/KIfbT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you cant blame all catholics for things only a few catholics have done.
Most of their worst shit is so far in the past that all the perpetrators are dead, all the crusades, inquisitions and torture, 'witch' burnings.
oh yeh, that lie about teh jews, too:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

now it's just a bit of kid-fucking from some of their priests.

disgusting, but mild compared to their history.
And still only a few of them, so cant blame all catholics.

>Magdalene laundries were bad
Those girls sinned. The Catholic Church gave them a chance to redeem themselves and also took them in when the rest of Irish society shunned them. The Catholic Church is of great importance to Ireland, people promoting secularism are the problem

>the spread of HIV in Africa
no thats just "muh dik"

I'm talking about the church as an institution, not of catholics individually

They may have sinned, but I think Jesus would object to proper medical care being withheld so that they die in child birth, or babies being thrown in septic tanks

daily reminder
catholics are the source of the pedo symbols from the FBI 2007 pedophile symbols document

how does teaching people morality make them evil? this is tsisted jewish thinking.

i'm not catholic btw

Daily reminder Protestants betrayed Christ and their bothers by siding with Muslims

Yes. Also I think they would cut childrens balls off so they could sing higher pitches(i think it was called the "castroto")

i wonder if OP and his cathocuck heathen friends can explain this... related to my post from a min ago... the catholic church is the original source of the pedophile symbols that we know of. there are MANY, MANY more. see here for quick disgusting example:
archive.is/bZ2iv
You will definitely want to look at this
You have NOT seen this before

Teaching morality doesn't, but an international pedophilia does

It's not Catholics that are the problem, it's the church. I left because I was tired of hearing all the excuses while being told I have to live a sin free life. Plus I can't stand how self righteous the new pope, I love Catholics but fuck the false church.

>catholics
>my brothers
No

Also we actually follow what Christ taught
John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
>15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
>16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
>18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
>36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

The Catholic Church and the Jews are a bunch of Saturn worshipers.

As a Gnostic I know what I am talking about. They follow the Demiurge.

They killed Gnostics for warning you about it.

it's called "castrato" and it was done in the whole europe since the Roman times, nothing to do with the church

Didn't the church still do it?

(((They))) did it to Micheal Jackson.

As I said I'm referring to the institution/state, not individual Catholics

archive.is/bZ2iv
>archive.is/bZ2iv
archive.is/bZ2iv
>archive.is/bZ2iv
archive.is/bZ2iv
>archive.is/bZ2iv

archive.is/bZ2iv
>archive.is/bZ2iv
archive.is/bZ2iv
>archive.is/bZ2iv
archive.is/bZ2iv
>archive.is/bZ2iv

DONT FUCKING MISS THIS
NO SLIDE

I know, I'm saying I think the church itself is guilty of crimes against humanity.

Up until the turn of the last century. You don't want the boy's voices to break and ruin your choir!

>catholic church comes to goa in 15th century
>sees hindus, muslims
>rage.jpg
>inquisition begins
>burn those who resist
>all orphans automatically converted, children from families kidnapped and forcibly converted
>Brought to you by st francis xavier

This is my country's history. They now name schools, colleges and hospitals after the guy.

Not kidding. Search for the goa inquisition.

What if i went to the vatican one day and built a hindu temple there? Would you like it you cucks?

Why isn't anything done? They've literally admitted to half of it

archive.is/bZ2iv
>archive.is/bZ2iv
archive.is/bZ2iv
>archive.is/bZ2iv
archive.is/bZ2iv
>archive.is/bZ2iv

>spread of HIV in Africa
This happens in Protestant majority countries too and contraception hasn't worked.
>screwing kids everywhere
That's libel
>slave labour
What

do what I did. I found a Latin Mass (SSPX)

I stay close to God and don't have to deal with the bullshit of Vatican II and the homos

Found the jew

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_Laundries_in_Ireland

i wonder if the mods really care or not

GTFO phoneposter

Suck my dick, jew.

They have a fuck ton of money because they take so much charity. It's like a mafia cult kek. Money makes people ignore and overlook crimes. That's my guess at least.

I'll look into it man, I still have my faith just done with the church.

Jews,Muslims and protestants all attack us. You will never destroy Christ's Church you filthy heretical scum.

Bible, Mt 28-20:
>Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, {even} unto the end of the world. Amen.
(You)r Bible
> Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you only from Luther in 1,500 years, {even} unto the end of the world. Amen.

You didn't answer my other questions. Only a link to an asylum which had a mass grave.

Just get in here last year?

No, they don't. They all hate Sup Forums and are all lefty fuck autistic literal bronies and yuri fag degenerates.

What do you think a person who spends 24/7 of their pathetic life trying to censor people he disagrees with on Sup Forums would actually be like?

>4chins love lolis
nothing wronb about that, lower the age of consent
>vatican love lolis
wtf I love varg now fuck the church lel
>4chins hates niggers
yea fuck them
>vatican actually kills niggers
omg evil church, let me take my katana

Women were held against their will in homes and asylums like those, were made to work for no pay and for the financial gain of whichever order ran it

How do we save catholics from vatican heresies?

The catholic church is the sole reason the jews are in power today. The catholics gave the jews all of the banking power.

Gnoticism.

And when the scum from the Vatican call you a Heretic call them a little boy cocksucker.

Chad, send the money directly to us instead of Israel. Thanks.

>Gnoticism

Heretics must burn, they need cleansed by the flames.

Some part about that might be true (because the britbongs actually gave the jews more power), but nothing's stopping you from learning finance and being a powerful goy.

You worship the Demiurge as your God.

He is a Man Eater, a Cuck

And you are a pedophile Cocksucker.

You are gonna burn in hell, not me.

>cleansed by the flames.
Are you implying that purgatory is real?

Eh no we don't. But you worship the same satanic sky demon the jews worship.

Can you blame sheep for being the wolf's dinner?
Can you blame the wolf for being hungry? How about not being either?

Project harder.

they did what they could to end the demon worship

We really need to kill off the Gnosticism meme before it grows into a tumor on Sup Forums like paganism.

Gnostics do not worship the same God as the Jews. You are greatly misinformed.

``````````

Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence. He gives knowledge but is not Wisdom.
He gives mercy but is not Love. The name of him is forever unspeakable, for in it are all names and
moments in the existence of things, and if ever it were spoken aloud the universe would unravel like the
hem of a garment and come to an end.

It's a handful of anons who post the same crap and same tired arguments over and over.
Anytime someone starts asking valid questions or bringing up any criticism they usually end up with responses like

>Heretics must burn, they need cleansed by the flames.

This is Catholic thinking at its core. Literally Anti-Christ.

Gnosticism is the Redpill.

It tells us of the Demiurge who is the Hebrew Lord, the Chief Archon or First Ruler.

Where is this from?

I can explain where the confusion comes from.

Gnosticism is Gnosis.

It is understanding of the Spiritual Mysteries.

So when you have people looking into this you have people who side with the Demiurge mistakenly. They cant see the whole bigger picture and they end up following one of the gods with a little g and not the God with a big G.

Its too dangerous to say.

Instead I will give you other Gnostic Prayers:

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.

````````````````

He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another.And he has a semblance of his own - not like what you have seen and received, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the universe. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. Since it is infinite, he is ever incomprehensible. He is imperishable and has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is eternal. He is blessed. While he is not known, he ever knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishability blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'

The Pope at one point literally (not figuratively) made it so that those who read the Bible were heretics.
The Catholic Church lied to people telling them that they will get into heaven by fucking paying them more shekels. They were scum who brutally tortured innocent Christians for things like, get this, READING the BIBLE. And you Catholics honestly think that it's le "Holy Church founded by Christ and not by Constantine"? Get real.
"Catholics" who follow that heresy for the cultural merit and not for the truth need not reply.

Questioning the morality of an organisation that has massacred millions of innocent Christians, usually via brutal torture, isn't being a fedorafag, you heretical whore.

Don't forget the MYSTIC TRADITIONS, nowhere to be found in Bible.

Y-y-you mean the intercession of the saints or Mary? Doesn't say anything against that in the Bible.
>"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus"
Whatever, sola scriptura is dumb anyway. I'm just gonna follow this one rad doctrine from some obese 12th Century bishop that has no Biblical roots whatsoever. Reminder that the money laundering and bloodthirsty paedophile Catholic Church was founded by Jesus.

(((Catholic Crimes)))

Ye, also don't forget to pay some money if you want to get into heaven.

I'm all for that. But we must take the other gentile groups which are causing harm to society and humanity in general and send them to a trail too in my opinion.

I meant to write "trial" - my apologies.

some of them yep
childabuserecovery.com/child-sacrifices-scheduled-by-ninth-circle-satanic-cult/#.VIcQjMlW_a0
childabuserecovery.com/child-sacrifices-tied-to-vatican-mafia-canadian-pm-stephen-harper/
there seems to be some typoe of civil war in the vatican though
nypost.com/2017/07/05/vatican-cops-bust-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-at-cardinals-apartment/
nydailynews.com/news/crime/monsignor-nunzio-scarano-top-vatican-official-busted-shady-money-smuggling-deal-article-1.1385114
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/29/vatican-cardinal-sexual-abuse-scandal/438000001/
nytimes.com/2017/06/29/world/europe/cardinal-pell-charges-australia.html

Please archive it
>nytimes com/2017/06/29/world/europe/cardinal-pell-charges-australia.html
archive.is/HaJay

i always forget that
archive.is/Q2LMV
archive.is/vOfXP
archive.is/KIfbT
archive.is/HaJay

>Kike and freemason propaganda

>no it isn't

>do you think they're guilty of crimes against humanity?
Yes, letting protestantism survive

Well you tried hard with things like pic related. Then again, to your paedo church, anybody who READ the Bible was committing a heresy.

Separating God & the creator of the universe is retarded heresy.
God is the god of the living, not the dead, ergo the material plane is not inherently evil.

Read the Bible ans save yourself, oh wait, pope and preists don't allow you to do so xD

Untrue. He can have access to the word of God, but it must be read to him in Latin.

Why?

Because the Catholic Church is full of shit.

Whatever you say lutherfag, call me back when protestantism will fend off any barbaric invasion from Europe
Also,
>The Nurenberg maiden
You probably also believe vikings wore horned helmets, don't you?
Thank you fag, but I can read bible as I want since ever

>yes it is

I heard they can read it only on some mystical holiday, but they still can't interpret it on their own.

This.

You probably only follow Catholicism because of it's culture (e.g. Deus Vult) with little regards for what is true. The fact that you talk about crusades rather than the scriptural validity of Catholicism shows this. Too many people make this mistake. They assume the Catholic Church is the TRUE church because it suits their worldview, rather than the view of God.

>Gnosticism is the Redpill.
Gnosticism is just another "I don't wan to be Christian" in disguise.
It's just another Pagan-like LARPing to not fall in the fedora shit stereotype.

The only REAL religions are Christian, Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, Mormon, Evangelical.
Fedoras in disguise like Deism, Paganism, Hindu, Gnostic shit are fashion trends no different than veganism, juggalos or emos.

they make up fabricated bullshit

They were virtually held captive in the laundries, and those who gave birth were forcibly separated from their children. Abuse was not uncommon, and conditions were shit.

Thinking Protestants follow Luther and not Jesus.

This is what papists actually believe

MORMONISIM!?!?!

What about the Duplessis Orphans?

thats a reconstruction and how do you even know if its real same with the holocaux

creating muhamed

Absolutely. And they've given Christianity a bad name while doing this.

creating muhammed

where did you come up with that random bullshit