Can we talk about age of consent? What's with americans believing that the moment a girl turns 18...

Can we talk about age of consent? What's with americans believing that the moment a girl turns 18, a man is automatically not a pedophile (the word isn't used properly, either)?

Why shouldn't age of consent be set at the exact moment a girl is able to breed? Inb4
>MUH MATURITY
Yeah, as if an 18 year old girl and a 14 year old girl are any different in terms of maturity. We're fucking talking about women here user, get a grip. And plus, I knew exactly what the fuck I was doing when I was 14. Teenagers are aware of sex and what it means, they're not children

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/history-lists/5-things-victorian-women-didnt-do-much
archive.is/6Yign
youtube.com/channel/UCJ2ELgRXSxBd5-qnDTAtm3g
instagram.com/proudeurasian/
victimsofviolence.on.ca/research-library/pedophiles/
vocaroo.com/i/s1YXJztbY2fx
discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This 14 year old on the left is dating an 18 year old boy. This is allowed in Hong Kong.

agreed that age of consent should be 14, anybody who doesn't think pic relateds body isn't physically prime breeding material is a faggot

>This 14 year old on the left is dating an 18 year old boy. This is allowed in Hong Kong.
Errrr I meant the white girl on the right and not the fugly asian girl

even children are aware of sex. Chef said "17" is the right age.

>>This 14 year old on the left is dating an 18 year old boy. This is allowed in Hong Kong.

>Why shouldn't age of consent be set at the exact moment a girl is able to breed?
This means it'll be different for every person - which means everything will have to be on a case-by-case basis. It's easier and more efficient to just have a blanket figure.
>here's a line, don't cross it.

>>>This 14 year old on the left is dating an 18 year old boy. This is allowed in Hong Kong.
You can see her braces in this pic

>>>>This 14 year old on the left is dating an 18 year old boy. This is allowed in Hong Kong.
Picture of her in middle school

Fine, set it at 14 or 15 then. 18 is absurd and just teaches women this mentality they have that they're not responsible for their own mistakes.

>oh you seduced a 20 year old man even though you're 16? You're the victim!

There's no rational reasoning behind the age of consent being 18, it's just the law. If you fall in love with a 16 year old, or a 14 year old, then you'll have the guts to meet the parents. If you meet the parents and the parents agree that you are a worthy, kind, loving, compassionate person for their child, they have the legal power to grant you a marriage with lawyers and whatnot.

Thus bypassing age of consent.

If all you're looking for is horny young pussy, you don't care what the law says anyways and you'll go to teen friendly night clubs and raves where horny girls go every day.

It's literally a non-issue.

>Can we talk about age of consent?

FYI
Anyone who wants to discus age of consent is pedophile and disgusting

>Nip calling anyone a pedophile

Raping many 8 year olds on those trains, Shinji?

not necessarily, they might just be ephebophiles and hebephiles.

also
>you discussing it right now

The average age of marriage in England from the age of Elizabeth to the Victorian era was about twenty-five for both sexes.

history.com/news/history-lists/5-things-victorian-women-didnt-do-much

Tacitus says the same thing of the ancient Germans in his "Germania."

If a woman had sexual relations of any kind outside of marriage in before times, she was shunned by society, as, for example, you may see by reading the book Pride and Prejudice, where, after the character Lydia runs away with a soldier, she is considered as good as ruined unless she marries him.

The conclusion therefore is that paedophilia, or even ephebophilia, has never been normal in Western civilization. In the comparatively fewer cases where a man (say) in his twenties did have relations with (say) a fifteen-year-old, it was only legitimately done in a marriage contracted with the consent of the parents; whereas the people who incessantly make threads of this kind are advocating that older men should be able freely to seduce and use young girls with impunity. It is simple paedophile and ephebophile propaganda, and antithetical to everything decent and good.

>said the nip as he phoneposted from the subway, groping an elementary schooler

>ephebophiles and hebephiles
FYI

ANYONE WHO BELIEVES/RECOGNISES ephebophiles, hebophilest, etc
is pedophile and disgusting!

Wait a second, which one is supposed to be the boy exactly? Because I wanna fuck them both.
This is what happens when you let your son drink the Soyjew from plastic bottles that aren't BPA free.

kys pedo scum i will kill every pedo who cant get a real woman that has been blacked and taken 10 miles of dick already because im a real man

No we can't kike you fucking pedo diddler motherfucker you need to be shot

I'm for lowering it a year, is all I know to say. Really the main reason there are age of consent laws is due to shitty parenting. If you raise a daughter that wants to fuck a 35 year old at the age of 16, oh I'm sorry, I mean "gets seduced," you're a shitty parent that's raised an idiot, and as well an idiot that's emotionally fucked and has morals that belong in a sewer.
Piss off if that makes some of you pedos butthurt. It's reality.
Women's lib for teenagers is one of the most fucked up things that has happened to society, out of everything. They want to breed biologically, but there's no real social structure whatsoever for some 25-35 guy that has the hots for a teenage girl to get married to them and have a successful relationship. So what is the solution to that however? The cock carousel and broken bitches that have 1.2 children when they finally, at like 30, get married to 100th cock they let nut up in them.

see
To see the 14 year White girl with her 18 yr East Asian boyfriend

if you look at the sort of scumbag 30 year old guys who date 18 year olds you could see the problem of lowering that age to 14 or whatever. It's a shame we have to be like that as a society but I think it's nescessary

hey now how woul the government run and how would we keep getting money? then, what are you going to do, with no money?

It's retarded to imprison a 20 year old for fucking a 16 year old or an 18 year old for fucking a 14 year old.

If all the elites of hollywood, politics, and the financial sector are pedos, what does that say about pedos?
Meanwhile the people who hate pedos the most are the scum of society like prisoners and meatheads.
How is it that the people who have the money and power to have anything they want in the world want loli? Obviously, it's because loli is the most patrician fetish.
If you don't like loli, you're literally a dumb plebeian.

Lowering AoC = bad
>oh you seduced a 20 year old man even though you're 16? You're the victim!

Not saying this is right, but what kind of retard is going to let himself get seduced into committing a crime? By a 16 year old girl, no less.

>destroy family unit
archive.is/6Yign

you let a girl fuck you
seduce doenst mean raping or even trying you stupid faggot
but you do stuff like insist to kids underaged that they're rape victims their whole life. putting someone in the victim mentality, which is YOUR problem

The terms "scumbag" and "lecher", are only used to describe 30yo men who date 18yo's, and are unattractive or poor.

Like every judgement of male sexuality, it's entirely based on attractiveness. If my 18yo daughter began dating a successful, attractive man, I'd be happy. If she settles down with him, she'll be living in the lap of luxury.

And, he'll likely die before her, leaving her, and her children, his wealth. Ensuring she doesn't have to eat pea soup in her twilight years.

Yes goy, procreate with the degenerate underage slut.

This is what happens when you let (((women))) choose their partners and not someone who is rationally looking out for her best self interest.

How fucking mentally and morally weak must you be to let a 16 year old fuck you despite knowing it's against the law and you'll have the book thrown at you?

In the not too distant past "pederasty" was always refered to as the English disease.
Go check for yourself grasshopper.

I'm a hebephile. Ideally, I'd love to be with a 12/13 year old - not just to fuck, but also to hang around.
I have to sadly pick 17 year olds so it's somewhat socially acceptable for me to go out with them. Yes, some of them have been touched by other men before but I don't really find that a problem.

The AOC here is 14, by the way.

Except women are mentally children until their 30s and perhaps beyond now

Would fill with my seed and take home and discipline

Actually in many US states the age of consent within marriage is 14, and it makes sense, because the Virgin Mary was married with 13.

The purpose of age of consent 18 is to reduce fornication.

So why don't you just abandon your social obligations and get a 14 year old?

Lets just hope the mods keep an eye on this thread. This could go bad quick.

How wold are you? If you are older than 16 I would you beat you fucking senseless

jesus christ you fucking pedos writing novels trying to justify your degeneracy and disgusting sexual preferences

honestly, all pedophiles should be denied basic human rights and regularly beaten with clubs for the rest of their lives

the age of consent is what it is, deal with it or go to fucking jail

pedophilia will never EVER be legalized, you can count on that, and even if society degenerates so completely that it does get legalized, I can guarantee to you pedo faggots that the persecution against pedos would be unlike anything niggers, jews, fags or any other "marginalized" group in history suffered because parents WILL go to EXTREMES to protect their children from sick fucks like yourself, its hardwired in the DNA of every single human on earth

>unironically using Victorian era Britain as the basis of sexual morality
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is it with jews and refrigerator torsos? Do they have an extra dozen ribs making a waist an impossibility?

You literally don't even have an argument, just irrational dipshit plebeian rage at what you cannot appreciate or comprehend.

Too big of an age difference. It may work as an one-off thing, but people are going to talk shit if they see me hanging over and over again with a 14 year old. Yes, it's technically legal, and I'm more than okay with it, but I don't want people getting up my nose.

20, bordering on 21.

Seems like you have a problem with pedophiles - I understand that. Hebephiles are okay though, right?

AoC should be 16 across the board with the exception of it being unlawful for teachers/coaches relationships with under 18s. Then there should be a separate age of consent of 14 as long as it is with another person under age 18.

Take the black pill, John. White men will forever be better and more Chad than Chinks.

16 should be the age actually. It makes sense. It's just shitty Kosher conservatives and SJW's that want us to stay where we are.

my argument is simple
you want to fuck little girls, which will destroy their psychological development and scar them for life so that you can feel some passing sexual gratification

therefore you are a subhuman animal and deserve a bullet to the forehead
hebephilia is being into teenage girls who are already developed yes? thats more of a gray area true, but even still thats why laws exist, the age of consent is what it is, you can either follow the law like a civilized human being or you can break it and rightfully go to prison

Age of consent exists because there are a lot of weirdos who will try shit with a kid that they wouldn't try with a grown woman. Either that or they're only attracted to kids, gross.

When I was 13, and a 20 year old I knew told me he'd teach me how to give him a blowjob. I didn't know what it was, I told my mom, and she told the principal who made me feel like I was disgusting. All of my friends turned against me saying he never said that to me, and I was alone for a while until I moved. Another man, the son of the town judge, propositioned me from his truck. I was 14. When I was 15, my sister's boyfriend groped me in front of my sister and boyfriend. It wasn't a fun puberty.

I actually got the most blatant creeping behaviour between the ages of 12 and 14. I had a friend who was very pretty when she was 14/15, but looked about 2 years younger. And that was the age she got the most creeped on.

>which will destroy their psychological development and scar them for life
Do you have any evidence for this?
And even if it was true, then why are teenagers having so much sex? Are they deliberately torturing themselves or something?

Asians have been eating soy products for centuries, if not millennia. Could explain why their young men are so pretty.

What about the countries with really low age of consent laws? Sperging out with "j-just follow the rules or fuck off" doesnt apply to those people user

>which will destroy their psychological development
What psychological development?

So you're dumb or didn't pay attention during SexEd. Nobody's fault but your own.

oben yur bagine

>It is simple paedophile and ephebophile propaganda, and antithetical to everything decent and good.

Good post

should be like 5 or 6 my dude.

She's half Jewish

to draw a clear, objective line for the law

its up to people in their own countries to follow the laws of said countries

for instance the age of consent in America is 18 years old, the age of consent in Croatia is 15 years old. If I'm in America I'll obey their laws, if I'm here I'll obey my laws.

Islamic shitholes like Pakistan are a different story and yet another reason in a long list why Islam should be banned worldwide.
neck yourself pedophilic untermensch

If teenagers are aware of sex and what it means, why do so many junior high and highschool freshman get pregnant?

I live right by a giant highschool, I see those girls walking by everyday. Trust me, there is an enormous difference in physical maturity between the 14 year old freshman and 18 year old seniors.

Also using your logic, there should be no age restrictions on tobacco or alcohol, since there is no difference between an 21 year old and a 14 year old in terms of maturity. They know exactly what the 'fuck' they are doing at 14 years old. Teenagers are aware of alcohol and what it means. They're not children

sex outside of marriage = bad
just make casual sex illegal, girls marriageable age should be after they have their first period.

You mean "melancholy," witling.

>for instance the age of consent in America is 18 years old, the age of consent in Croatia is 15 years old. If I'm in America I'll obey their laws, if I'm here I'll obey my laws.
So in other words you don't actually have an argument against hebephilia you're just a beta bitch boy afraid of papa government
>neck yourself pedophilic untermensch
Nice to see you have no argument
Also how am I an untermensch when my sexual tastes literally has more in common with the elites of the world than a pleb like you?
>If teenagers are aware of sex and what it means, why do so many junior high and highschool freshman get pregnant?
It's called being young and stupid.
You can be fully aware of the consequences of your actions and still do it anyways. Humans are not rational creatures, humans are emotional apes. And the sex drive is a very strong instinct.

the argument isn't about physical maturity, it is about psychological maturity.

But I concede, given the fact that any degenerate is allowed to breed and since brain development isn't complete until the mid twenties, the current AOC laws are just random numbers.

You have perfectly good countries like Japan and worst korea with AoC set at 13. That's pushing it, what do you feel about it then?

>parents WILL go to EXTREMES to protect their children from sick fucks like yourself, its hardwired in the DNA of every single human on earth

Pedos are fucking degenerates to the extreme, I want to make my stance clear, but clearly not every parent gives a shit.
#notallparents

>there should be no age restrictions on tobacco or alcohol, since there is no difference between an 21 year old and a 14 year old in terms of maturity. They know exactly what the 'fuck' they are doing at 14 years old. Teenagers are aware of alcohol and what it means. They're not children
You're pretending like those restrictions actually stop dumb teens from drinking and smoking.

I wouldn't say "already developed". It's girls that have begun puberty and are more or somewhere in the middle of it. They have feminine-looking hips (unlike a child), and have medium-sized breasts.
Something is going on in the recent years and girls are going through puberty even earlier than normal - at about 15-16 the average older man begins to feel sexual attraction towards them - the breasts have grown as much as they could at that point, and the hips are already wide enough for birth.
At 17 they're more or less physically matured - in some girls the breasts may grow up a bit, and the hips may grow just slightly wider - but that's it. They no longer grow taller, too.
This is all personal experience, by the way. I've just made observations - I don't know if this is grounded in science.

Some boys can ejakulate by the age of 10. Being physically able of breeding does not equal being mentally able.
I know many cases of fucked up children. A friend of mine had a child at 16. She smoked and drank during pregnancy because she was a party girl and suddenly the party should be over. That was not her thing. The child is half retard. And she left him with her crazy mother and traveled the world.
Another case the father was 20 the mother was 19. They broke up quickly after the child was born. The child lives at his grandparents home. Every couple of weeks the mother or father visit him. He's already showing behaviour problems because he doesn't have a real home and the grandparents actually want to enjoy their retirement. The mother had put him in a fulltime kids shelter before the grandparents took him. She has a new boyfriend and wants to have a child with the new boyfriend.
I think most people need life experience before having children and they need to have lived themselves out enough, to not miss too much and blame it on the child.
The girl in the pic is no breeding material, just look at her slutty clothing. Girls like that have other things in mind then spending their nights caring for an infant. Let her party for another four years at least. A woman does not necissarily changes just because she has a child.

This girl is an ashkenazi

>niggers
no empathy
>chinks
no empathy
Are caucasians the sweet spot?

>So in other words you don't actually have an argument against hebephilia you're just a beta bitch boy afraid of papa government
My argument against hebephilia is called rule of law - you know, the cornerstone of any remotely civilized society on Earth. There are many laws which are unnecessary and retarded. But with the existence of subhuman scum like yourself, age of consent laws obviously aren't among those useless laws. Go ahead and try to change the laws and you will see what the overwhelming majority of people in any given country think about your proposal.

Pedophiles are predators and sexual deviants far beyond the pale of anything else. Even necrophiliacs aren't as repulsive as pedophiles, at least they hurt only themselves since the corpse doesn't care, what with being dead and all.

Also, for an argument on why you are subhuman:
>What makes a pedophile?
>Lower IQ
>Prominence of left-handedness
>Impaired cognitive abilities
>Neuroendocrine differences
>Brain abnormalities
>Possible neurochemical differences, especially in serotonin levels
>Other psychiatric disorders
source: victimsofviolence.on.ca/research-library/pedophiles/

So yes, you are a brain-impaired, low IQ, abnormal, disgusting sexual deviant and lunatic. In the interest of all mankind, removing yourself from the gene pool to prevent those traits from continuing is the only rational move. Therefore, pedophiles should be executed, or at the very least chemically castrated.

>This 14 year old on the left is dating an 18 year old boy. This is allowed in Hong Kong.
It's allowed here as well. You can minors as long as you're within like 5 years of each other.
Pretty sure it's the same throughout Europe.

>My argument against hebephilia is called rule of law
lol
>What makes a pedophile?
Meanwhile they can only "study" the ones who are stupid enough to get caught because every smart pedo has enough self control and/or intelligence to not get caught in the first place because even if you don't touch a kid merely being found that you have the attraction is social suicide.
Any "study" on pedophiles is flawed because of this. You're only going to catch and add the ones dumb enough to touch a kid and get caught for your "Statistic"
This contradiction is immediately obvious to anyone with a brain.
Of course a dumb meathead plebeian like yourself doesn't think as far.

The age of consent is what it is because both our male and female youths aren't mature or responsible enough to be trusted with this kind of relation legally.

>b-but muh jailbait fetish
>evolution and fertility!!

The age of consent fluctuates with the culture. When men and women learn to grow up at earlier stages and the culture around them facilitates this change, then we can talk about lowering it, but right now it's fine where it is.

Relevant Covington red-pill.
vocaroo.com/i/s1YXJztbY2fx

>history.com
>written by a woman
and the kicker
>no sources in article
Even if we assume, for the sake of argument, that that was the average age of marriage, you can easily look up what the age of consent was up until the 1870s and later in many places in the West. It was as low as 7 and the average was probably around 11.

How about an article with actual sources now.

discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/

>“The law governing the age of consent has changed dramatically in the United States during this century. Most states codified a statutory age of consent during the nineteenth century, and the usual age was ten years.”

Its also interesting the author of your "article" doesn't mention basic things such as the fact the marriage range only mattered to upper-class people, who also had access to underage prostitutes at every street corner in poorer areas.

>Yeah, as if an 18 year old girl and a 14 year old girl are any different in terms of maturity.
of course theres a MASSIVE difference between 14 and 18 you dumb faggot

Niggers:
-dumb ugly subhumans
-an evolutionary throwback that shouldn't exist anymore.

Chinamen:
-short, weak, ugly, small penis, basically inferior to white men in every way (their women know it)
-intelligent but insect-like
-cruel but obedient

Aryans:
-superior mental and physical capabilities
-invented all philosophy and science
-geometrically superior aesthetics, makes women ovulate
-the best this planet has to offer and will ever offer, without whites the we would just be a planet of orcs

In some European countries 14 is fine, in other countries it makes you a disgusting predator who should burn in hell.

Agreed. Any man may like little girls - but if it remains all in their head, or if they're smart about it, they won't get caught at all.
The only ones that actually go out, do stupid shit, and get caught are the dumbasses. Yes, I just applied the Darwinian theory to pedo/hebephilia.

Feminism

>14 year olds getting knocked up and shitting out kids in greater numbers.

What could go wrong?

well I can understand how you might have a problem with rule of law since it prohibits you from ruining the lives of innocent children with your repulsive sexual urges at the penalty of being imprisoned and branded as a sexual offender for life

Also, you're literally delusional if you think every pedophile that ever got caught was simply stupid and that the "smart" ones never get caught. Deal with it, you are literally subhuman.

>jewish genes
>breeding material
bluepilled summerfags need to leave this board

Yes, because that happens in Europe.

The argument that pedos are mentally ill is ridiculous and fallacious in many ways. The most obvious flaw here is you're studying child molesters, not pedos, and there's evidence many child molesters aren't even pedophiles but thrill seekers or lonely dumbasses, which makes the data questionable. Secondly, you're studying only the dumbest/least careful "pedos" or people who volunteer their information, probably tricked into it. If I randomly studied criminals and mentally undeveloped Croatians only and lied saying it represented all Croatians as your study does, I could conclude the same about Croatians in general, but it would be fallacious just as your argument is.

year olds getting knocked up and shitting out kids in greater numbers.
>What could go wrong?
How about the population not declining to extinction?

This is actually a pretty strong argument.

Reason being that the age of consent isn't 14 years old is because a 14 year old is by no means mentally capable of fostering a child on its own.

>well I can understand how you might have a problem with rule of law
No, your argument is circular reasoning and is a shit argument independent of the thread topic.
>The law is the law
Why is the law a good law?
>Because it's the law!
But what if it's a bad law?
>If it was a bad law it wouldn't a law ( despite the OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary )

You sound like a dumb sheep who follows whatever the political climate is. No convictions of your own, are you even a real person?

There are plenty of bad laws, age of consent laws aren't bad laws since they prevent degenerate subhuman abominations like yourself to operate with impunity. Thus I support age of consent laws 100% and I am certain that 90% of voters in any Western country would agree with that sentiment.

I don't know if it does or doesn't but Europe's demographics don't match ours. We have a lot of people running around making life changing decisions based of their feelings in that particular moment. I don't have a problem changing the laws but consideration should be paid to the unintended consequences of doing so.

The problem is that girls aren't being raised to be wives and mothers.

I live in NC. I think it's 18 here. I was fine with that until I learned a 16 year old can be tried as an adult, even go to prison for nonviolent crimes and be a lifetime felon, no record seal at 18.
Finding that out the hard way makes me think if they are old enough for fucking prison they can fuck whoever they want.
Either lower it to 16 or stop destroying 16-18 year olds lives in criminal court as adults. One or the other.

that's oppressive
how dare you say women should be raised to be what they're biologically suited to be, you fucking PIG