Are you racist, goyim?

Do you have the nerve to raise your voices when a group of negroes hold down a white teenage girl and forcibly spread her legs to videotape it as she screams for mercy?

I didn't think so.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vGjFEB47ZQ

I can't get myself to click the link. I'm already pissed off

You should really do

Honestly I didn't expect this to be that violent but this is cruel, and I'm a brownie

Story?

Notice that it is all niggers performing the sadistic acts, and laughing and smiling about it as well.

A cheerleader coach forcing girls to do splits and ripping their tissues off

I don't know who's worse: the niggers or the white women that send their daughters to be surrounded by them. A father who isn't cucked wouldn't send their kids to this shit

Are all of the coaches and principals niggers too?

The superintendent is a kike that much I do know. But yeah this is fucking bullshit.

What do you expect it's Denver Colorado. I don't have all that much sympathy for whites there. They're mostly traitors.

>implying i give a shit about highschool thots being retarded.

thats what she gets for joining the most slutty of afterschool activities.

Idk but the girls holding her are black too

Full story is in the description of the Youtube video.

I will say that if the roles were reversed and this was a black girl being held down by a bunch of white girls, we'd have a full on BLM chimpout over this. CNN would be all over this. But since this is a white girl this is happening too, no one gives a shit. The racial disparity is more obvious now than it ever has been. I only hope that normies are able to see this bullshit for what it really is.

Go back to your homeland

who cares? the chick and her family are probably gonna get a huge settlement.

guys

this is good propaganda

spread it to the normies

>relaxing around blacks

Niggers have no empathy. Some of them have fake taught kindness and empathy that they mimic from whites, but deep inside they are as heartless as chimpanzees.

No black murderer ever truly regrets his murders.

Reminds me of my childhood
Those were the days

Now she'll have to resort to marrying a betamale. Her life is ruined forever because a couple of sheboons blew out her hymen.

at least colorado girls are better looking than southern sluts

Gotta strech the tight white pussy

Yea, she'll swear up and down that she's a good little goy who's not racist and well poop out a bucket load of mixed monkey mongrels just to prove it.

If she comes away even half 1488 then maybe I'll feel some sympathy. But until then, they can do it again for all I care.

>white aryan perfect pure princess (filthy degenerate slut whore) decides to become a mega slut (cheerleader)
>she joins the local niggers for training
>she starts crying when they train her instead of rape her
Based niggers t b h.

Not clicking this video. You should give a better description of what it is. Also any parents that settles for a public school filled with fucking baboons deserves what they get.

>But since this is a white girl this is happening too, no one gives a shit.
Why should we care when her own father doesn't care? And she brought it upon herself. She made her bed and now she can lie in it. Fucking slut.

>You should give a better description of what it is.
See

This. She relaxed. Predictable results.

you know she'll end up loving black men even more...

They physically forced a white girl into a split despite pleads and screaming and slowly tore her ligaments and leg muscles. All niggers, including the coach.

She supported Drumph

I guarantee you every one of those moms are rabid democrats and voted for Obama and Clinton.

Must be a shock to their worldview but I'm sure they will ignore the uncomfortable reality of racial differences.

Where is the video?

Doesn't China do these kind of things with their would-be-athletes at even younger ages?

It's not her fault her parents and ZOG media are trash

I suppose these are also valid points. But you do have to understand that in a lot of places, you don't have a choice of where you send your kid. If you live in a large city and your only option is public school, you're going to get a shit ton of niggers no matter what you do.

seeing black people do something bad doesn't make normies think all black people are bad, because they don't stereotype an entire race off the actions of a few like Sup Forums.

You only want to care for the tactic of it. One of the reason people don't care is because the right isn't organized enough to run with this as a story the goal of which would be to show that, in the eyes of the system, violence against whites is okay and desirable.

The left is already bitching pretty hard had "fake" white victimization, which means they sense it's effective, which means it must keep going if we are to kill the multicultural cult.

They probably use a different procedure which doesn't tear her ligaments off and sends her into a hospital

Lol? Whats so bad about this? Should see what they do to gymnastic girls and ballerinas

The goal isn't to make people think all black people are bad. The goal is to delegitmize the system.

DAS RITE

>oey vey goyim doesnt CHINA

wall just got 10 feet higher, pedro

They fucking shot Harambe for that shit. Justice when

Why are americucks so cucked, sweden looks like nazi germany compared to this cucked burgerville

This. Same with Muslims. They are feral animals. Some of them can fake being decent for as long as it suits them. But they will turn on you on a dime, won't hesitate to kill and your whole family and feel no pity or remorse. People think you can educate them, make them properly socialized and cultured and have them assimilate - nope.

You'd be surprised. I feel that most people are just keeping tight lipped about how they really feel. On more than one occasion I've gotten a friend drunk enough for him to slip out a few hints about how they really feel about black people.

See
Seriously, you guys post that pic of the little chink girl crying as her coach forces her into a stretch all the time

Now imagine this happening a million times over. That was the wonderful "desegregation".

Sage.

Cheerleading in itself is degenerate. Why not send her to a strip club instead? It's the same filthy shit.

No. We need to stop caring and show these worthless sluts that they aren't welcome among our ranks now when they have come face to face with the reality that we have warned them about for so long.

They made their bed and chose to spit on us instead of listening, so now they can lie in it.

No sympathy will be wasted on scum. Because that's what they are. Scum, trash, human garbage, good for nothing sluts.

Yeah I know and that's why white women continue to get raped, beaten, and murdered by blacks every day while they bury their head in the sand. I agree with you 90 percent of white people are blind lemmings and cowards. This is nothing new.

I don't really give a shit about public displays of degeneracy though. Frankly, its a good way to see who you should stay the hell away from.

Lmao yeah I do, and I'd beat those niggers within an inch of their life...

Now
Kill
Yourself
KIKE

>>saged

>he thinks this is about the women

> implying woman can think for themselves
Great idea lmao let's take this guy's advice and wait until woman can think for themselves.

So what if your country is 100% white if the culture itself is pure cancer?

Yeah it's da joooos and white mens fault right? Pretty little aryan princesses are pure and can't do nothing wrong.

Why does this make me angry?

They can't, and every fucking culture on earth understands that except for you white people.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

>Nobody gives a shit
Times & other major news articles are publishing videos on it right now

Seems like she was exaggerating and hoping on a big payday. Most parents punish their child more harshly than that, what a fucking pussy.

Because for some insane reason you feel sorry for a filthy slut who voluntarily went to train sexual dancing with a bunch of niggers. Du borde skämmas.

Can anyone find the raw video and not one with the newscaster talking over?

Apes are torturing a fellow human.

It's actually an international pattern of actions.

So if women can't think for themselves, then are they to blame?

>Majority of white women voted for Trump
Really queries my database

That's not very Minnesota nice.

I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say. But at any rate, you aren't one to talk. Shouldn't you be taking more mudslime cock up your ass right now? SWEDEN YES!

i was a little nervous my nofap would be jeopardized but they're just trying to make them do the splits which the dumb white hoes can't do for some reason despite being cheerleaders. white girls are always crying and screaming, overreacting. she would have the same reaction if she saw a bee.

Yes. And the moment you realize that is the moment when you realize that they shouldn't hold any power whatsoever. She belongs to her father and her father hand her over to a suitable husband who then becomes the new owner. That is the natural way things work. As long as women fight against this then they are the problem.

I'm not swedish you fucking white knight. Don't you have some antifa spray to unleash into your eyes dumb retarded burger.

They aren't even fucking human are they? Fucking Ozel the ninja nigger

hey akmed

Whitey shouldn't have joined the cheer leading team if she didn't want to train. Although they probably should have let go when she told them to stop

Go back to pakistan.

>I'm not Swedish
>Swedish flag
So you're a sandnigger then? Shouldn't you be encouraging this shit then?

>waaaaaah we cant keep our women in line
>i-is this the fault of the white man for becoming effeminate?
>n-no it couldn't be
>ooooh... i know... i'll project and blame it on women, the gender that only acts degenerate when the men are weak! good idea!

just

So a shitskin telling whites how their women be hoes n shiiieeet

This.

It's not a handful of blacks occasionally doing bad shit. It's a shitload of niggers always doing bad shit, and even the normies see it. It's just not PC to call a spade a spade.

Get on the floor and do a split, now force yourself to go even further down. When you feel your ligaments stretched to their limits push down on your knees as hard as you can. You're likely some type shitskin, or at least I hope you are for typing such a retarded reply for the public to see.

You holding women culpable gives them more respect then they deserve, do you realize that? Woman follow men like cattle, if the woman are fucked up it's because the men of the society are.

Niggers are cancer. Swedes are good people with a degenerate jewish culture.

White men can't do anything because the women have put up laws that stops them. The women are the problem.

>The racial disparity is more obvious now than it ever has been. I only hope that normies are able to see this bullshit for what it really is.
I doubt it

No they aren't. Humanity implies genuine emotions not fake taught teatrical niggering when they get in trouble.

Ooooow lawd have mercy oooo lawwwwd

>triggered cuck faggot

My fucking grandma disciplined me harder than that bitch. She's just being a typical pussy bitch crying the fucking blues and hoping for a handout.

Riiiight. And that is why chimpouts in Ferguson, Baltimore, flashmobs, wildin, and the knockout game caused non-racist normies to vote Trump. You see, white women in the suburbs don't live in the citype for a reason. They justify this by saying muh school district which is code for city schools are full of niggers.

I think she might just be upset about the smell. She is surrounded by blacks after all.

>triggered cuck faggot

Oh so you're just a memespouting retard, got it. Enjoy being deficient for the rest of your life.

You curse because your vocabulary and IQ are both small.

t. pussy who thinks spanking should be banned

kys

>White men can't do anything because the women have put up laws that stops them. The women are the problem.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and how did this come to happen? geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's a real mystery... c-couldn't be because the men started getting weak in the past

also that has nothing to do with biology

No he is a based black man doing his best to deflect the blame just like his "Swedish" friend.

It's because white men were exploited. The snake like women and jews turned the white mans kindness against him.

look at the black people helping that white girl.

If your fucking grandma ripped muscle and ligament as a punishment you were being treated like an animal. That's not a punishment that's sadistic torture. I hope to God you're a shitskin, because no white should be treated this way.

I try and keep an open mind and deal with people as individuals but it proves very difficult at times, especially when the majority of people from a particular race don't even bother to hide how much they detest you

Force yourself to do a split right now or at least get close to doing one.

It does not hurt much right?

and
he
became
weak

you're only beaten if you're weak, stop whining

Coach Vibrant is just preparing her for the full experience of future America. It'll be sore for a while but after a week, she'll be ready to make your country more inclusive. Oh, you don't like that? Why are you so whiny?

Don't get angry: 17 years from now, you'll get the opportunity to give her a diamond ring. Not a small one though, what are you, a cheapskate? That's not white! White people must prove they're rich. You must prove you're alpha, that's why you should cover her in expensive clothes (see, "cover" is just a figure of language, of course if she wants to wear something very short, it's none of your business). I want the best for you, so here's my advice: take care of your credit score. You won't afford to give her deserved princess life on your UBI. You gotta make sure you can take a good loan.

What proof is there that she's """"""""""""""""""""""injured"""? A vague statement from her cuck dad saying 'her leg was injured'? She probably pulled a muscle and her dad smelled money.