There are people on this board right now who believe Climate Science

There are people on this board right now who believe Climate Science

There are people on this board right now who think CO2 is bad for the environment

There are people on this board right now who think a couple degrees of warming will be BAD for the planet

Jesus Christ you people are STUPID.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth
youtube.com/watch?v=60CuR_kr6Lk
archive.is/n3tgS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I believe in global warming

What makes global warming bad?

Fuck off shill.

Climate Science was not well developed in 1977.

Well,
Many environments on the earth are dependent on a very gentle balance of weather, that if changed too quickly could culminate in that environments destruction.

It's like if you go to the Negev, already a hot and dry area. The animals in it have adapted to survive in it for millions of years....add a few degrees and now even they can't stand the heat...they die off.

Wow....
Those are nice renditions,
fooled me

Species going extinct at a rate a thousand times than what we would predict but it's not due to climate change because you have a picture of a magazine.

So if the earth warms a couple degrees it will cause some kind of environmental destruction?

Can you provide evidence that animals would be able to adapt to a one to two degree change in temperature?

Life survived a Meteor strike and somehow you think animals won’t adapt to a couple degrees over hundreds of years.

Evidence please.

Plant biomass increases with increased [CO2]

Yeah Goy
Life survived
But life is a very general term and encompassed about 1% of the life on earth.
And Survive is not what we're looking for, we're looking to make sure that our comfortable oxygen supply remains
around comfortable levels and that our skin isn't subjected to more radiation then what's needed.

Oxygen supply will go down because CO2 is causing global warming?

Are you inept?

All oxygen on earth comes from atmospheric CO2.

I, BELIEVE, THAT GLOBE, CAN WARM

First of all Goy
If you listened in school when they talked about thermodynamics you would know that the rhythm and resulting measurements of ALL chemical processeses are determined by temperature.
Also CO2 to O2/O3 formation is (by majority) a bio-chemical process made by organisms that are very affected by temperature.

So yes, I can see how a sudden rise in temperature can f^&* us all.

But if there's too much of it, it will just sit there and fuck our shit up

>Oy vey he never heard of photosynthesis.

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth

Carbon Dioxide Fertilization Greening Earth, Study Finds

From a quarter to half of Earth’s vegetated lands has shown significant greening over the last 35 years largely due to rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, according to a new study published in the journal Nature Climate Change on April 25.

Even if CO2 makes the earth greener why should we care?

>more plants
>more food
>more oxygen

But muh greenhouse gas.

It’s also muh plant food.

Who cares about the negev...

Yeah, or they evolve and adapt to any changes in their environment like they've done for literally millions of years. Jew douche.

...I do.
It's a beautiful place

Yes Goy they might survive
but we are not looking to survive we are looking to conserve a system that is comfortable to live in

For the majority of the planet a few degrees warmer and more plants would be preferable.

For sand niggers a few degrees warmer might not be preferable.

Sorry sand niggers.

Tough shit. The earth has been without ice caps at least 4 times before. It will happen again you like it or not. And again after the next glaciation, you illiterate mongrel

youtube.com/watch?v=60CuR_kr6Lk

You should come visit Goyim, tickets are cheap and the camels are even cheaper

Lifeless like your soul.

You however, are not welcome.
I bet Bangkok is more your style

Sorry, you gonna have to leave your promised land when its an underwater desert

Nah...We'll just build above.

THE GOYIM!

If you are so worried about the conservation of our ecosystem, the earth, why don't you and your covetous dollar fondling people kill the chinks? Or are you too busy jerking off with a wad of dollar bills over your nose and mouth like a pair of your sister's dirty panties, you sick heeb fuck?

Nah... you won't

I believe in all kinds of this. Labeling the building block of all life on the planet as a pollutant is a death cult.

>Oxygen, nitrogen, CO2, water, and sun.

Try to limit or block any of these and call them evil and you deserve the noose. You attempt to inflict financial or other harm on the building blocks of life, I would vote for your execution.

I knew that only Nazis deny global warming.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Im proving to you that its existence has nothing to do with us and cannot be stopped. Who said it doesnt exist you dipshit?

t. definetly not a nazi

CO2 bad only if Der no plantses.

TIL there are no scientists on Sup Forums

Biology major

global warming haha

archive.is/n3tgS