Amy Schumer: I don't deserve equal pay to Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle

>cnn.com/2017/08/24/entertainment/amy-schumer-rock-chappelle-pay/index.html

>"I believe women deserve equal pay," she wrote in a caption. "However I don't believe I deserve equal pay to Chris and Dave."

Fucking hell. What the fuck do you female comedians fucking WANT then?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CvMrP
youtu.be/gdugSUFbzws
youtu.be/4eDxjxVl8S0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/CvMrP

what a disgusting slag

She want's for nothing. She has her own waitress, in her house.

She actually has nice legs. I'd smear them with my post-beer binge diarrhea shit.

holy fuck I would rape her all day long

She wanted attention and drama. She knows that In a few years no one will remember her.

WHAT IF SHE FARTED RIGHT AFTER THE PIC 3DPD REEEEEEEEEE

They want to be able to tell a funny joke

Miss Piggy is at least fuckable

She's only spend it on cake & dildos anyway.

would it be because these two gentlemen are black?
Or just more successful, profitable, humorous, insert adjectives?

It's because they're black, isn't it?

VIRTUE SIGNALING CUNT

Amy Schumer is a male comedian, I dunno why he's chiming in on women's pay scales.

Playing the down with blacks card. She wants paid as much as the evil white male comedians.
I hope some awful trans disabled Muslim comidiene comes into the scene and gets paid more just to spite this pig and her Jewish progressive stack mindset.

>However I don't believe I deserve equal pay to Chris and Dave.
Because Chris Rock and Dave Chappelles are both actual comedians.

that gut

Never ever compare Miss Piggy to Amy Schumer.

Never!

>Implying you wouldn't want to rub the tip of your penis along her protruding stomach, feeling the contours of her skin against your urethral opening, leading to quivering orgasms as you shoot your load all over her belly button

Help me please

If anyone else had said that I'd say that they were making a point about equal pay being applicable only when there is equal merit. It's probably because they are black though

I really need to see her nudes

Barrffffffffffffffff

Guuuuuuuunt

She may not deserve it but she has a right to ask just in case Netflix is stupid enough to give her what she wants.

Isn't that kid in the background a meme?

She's a Jew and they are black men so...in case you don't know they don't want to pay white men as much. Everyone else is fine.

Obviously she's saying that she's not as funny as those two. Pay should be based on how funny you are, not on what sex you are.

Don't be so butthurt that you blind yourself to critical thought.

Someone post the gif

That fucking kid gets me every damn time.

>I dont think I deserve 60M for three one-hour specials

HURDURRRRRR

That´s a shaved man.

is that her new dog or the one she abandoned?

Wow she actually has a pretty nice bod, like at least 7/10.

>cumming on her gut

>I ain't gettin paid the same as no nigger

Is she our gal?

That pic is what we call a MySpace angle user.

yep

>be young Amy Schumer
>from loaded, connected (((family)))
>tell everyone you want to become a comedian
>grow up, work hard and become a comedian
>nobody is laughing now

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

she's backtracking because she's realised the industry she's in isn't standard set wage industry. she's arguing people like emilia clarke should get the same wage as charlie sheen because equal pay. it's retarded and she's only just realising it.

Ooooh that fat nasty whore is doing it on purpose cause she want's the hate fugg.
10/10 would cum again

I am pretty sure this is how a lot of men attract women. Sluts don't seem to like men in the abstract, usually, it's just a purely physical desire to fuck. Existential boredom in the absence of Jesus, or some shit like that.

would def assfuck

mnnnnnalright

that little beaner gets around

Doing all the jobs white people don't want to do.

>take her by her hips
>amy schumer's hips

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Give you head a shake and have a long word with yourself
>you fucking need it

i find her kinda hot. would lick her asshole if permitted

Disgusting

I didn't think material science had reached that level. Why isn't the corset industry building a space elevator?

Well... good point I guess, but technically they're still "hips".

Wasted trip but checked

Was fuckable. She's really fat now just like Sarah Silverman. Most of the photos posted of them both are from like 15 years ago not current ones.

>women deserve equal pay
>niggers deserve more though

this is getting ridiculous

i believe there was a rumor that she demanded the same pay as both nigs for her netflix special.

i think she's saying that she doesn't deserve equal pay to both nigs, but she isn't saying she didn't demand it.

She felt the backlash and released a statement saying she doesn't deserve the same as the 2 black comedians. But secretly she's still making Netflix give her more money, 2 faced bitch.

I've seen vomit that looks more attractive than this thing.

Gal Gadot has a fine body
hope she does have a dick
Lord above i'd suck it

I would rape this slam pigs holes before a one way train ride. I would make her ride my face after a day at the beach. This jew bitch really makes me rape frenzy.

youtu.be/gdugSUFbzws
youtu.be/4eDxjxVl8S0

schumiest schumer

Haven't seen the Chris Rock one but Dave's was one of the best stand ups I've seen in quite a while. Definitely recommended Sup Forums viewing.

No, they want people to laugh at their jokes.

Hnnnnnnngggg

That Photoshop gut and ass and face

What a turd

ho haha more like michelin amarite