Anyone who claims not to support this man is a shill...

Anyone who claims not to support this man is a shill. There is an operation on this site to destroy this guy's support base. It won't happen

Why would I support the leader of the foreign nation which main export is jewish degeneracy?

€0.10 has been deposited into your account.

Yes, there"s been a lot of raiding operrations.

thanks in advance for the Afghanistan refugees your fucking prick

>It's another "Sup Forums should just be like r/t_d" episode
Summer can't end soon enough

B-b-but... It was hurrr turrrrn REEEEEEEE

This.

Trump is our pawn, not the other way around, shill.

>being a literal fanatic

please don't

>it's our fault that your government is full of globalist sycophants

I really like pecan sandies and whole milk.

Agreed, he's doing what he can, despite attacks from the Jew mafia. (((shills))) won't divide us.

well it depends desu. There are layers of knowledge so deep most people will never reach them. It is prudent to be cautious, these are dangerous times

"Liberal Operations" are like farts.

Meaning they usually push too hard and wind up shitting themselves? I'd have to agree.

Yes, got it xD

He's a retard ultra-ziocon. You're the shill for promoting a corpse as a saviour.

Oh fuck off. This pretentious cocksucker has been a Shabbos goy way before he elected in office.

obviously
faggot shills gtfo

God emperor is a beast.
Wish i was lacking graphics
Need to rebuild my MAGA folder

Kek

>leftist come to chaos board
>fail to recognize choas for what it is, try to reign it in by playing childish psyop games that are so pathetic and obvious that all it proves is how desperate and hysterically insane the left is.
>mfw

ANTIFA will not divide us. Sharia Lecuck has spoken.

Every day I go to bed imagining I'm killing drumpghl in various ways, just yesterday I blew his brains out with an assault rifle 13 from 3 miles away. The day before I dreamed about stabbing him to death in slow motion, it was glorious to watch his disgusting orange nazi blood splatter all over the oval office. Tonight might be strangling night, or possibly a meterorite attack. Did I mention I'm an omnipotent deity in my delusions?