Racism

Why be racist? (I'm a black man, aged 25)
I don't like racism much at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpI0NJ3gu08
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back to Jamaica, faggot.

Your life would be better if you lived in an all-black society and my life would be better if I lived in an all-white society.

Neither do I which is why we should remove all racist legislation, including affirmative action policy.

Welcome friend. No racists here, it's all just bants senpai.

because ugly people are ugly and certain races are uglier than others. Its simply natural selection, and logic.

How so?

Fuck you and fuck your youth especially.

This is why you should be an ethno-nationalist too. Evil whitey can't racism you in an all black country

Most of the real people on this board, myself included, are not racist. The government has been polluting Sup Forums with shill rhetoric to smear the right, and then little dumb 12 year olds and stray displaced stormfront faggots believe it's real. Blame the DNC and George Soros for what's become of Sup Forums.

>Your life would be better if you lived in an all-black society
It would not. He would be eating mud-cakes and mosquito burgers for dinner if he had to live in an all-black society.

I want you to die painfully

nigger

If you niggers could behave like people, not only when you are alone, but also when you are in the midst of your nigger pack, the wouldn't be racism.
But I grew up surrounded by your kind, and I learned the hard way that you hate us (whites) because you are jealous of who we are and can't just leave us alone.
So fuck you.

STOP. before you reply: DON'T
this is a meme spam thread, low quality content that is spammed on the board for easy (You)s. The best option is to not reply but if you absolutely can't keep your retarded opinion to yourself remember to type "sage" into the options field of your post. otherwise just report and ignore and continue browsing.

Because I grew up around niggers.
Reality is the harshest redpill

this your ilk isn't much better desu

>I hate racism here is yet another bmwf picture :)
Fuck off

Good. Please sell this to other blacks - especially that fat bitch Diane Abott - so we can get rid of all the state sponsored discrimination against the native population.

Then please leave this over-crowded island and make a nice life for yourself in Africa.

All the best.

Hey at least whitey won't be shooting him no more

Online racists are mostly just awkward geeks who are desperate to come off as edgy.

>nigger
>able to use a computer
Falso ed omosessuale

Same here. Im white. I think things would be much smoother if each race reproduced within it's own race. Race mixing babies grow up confused, angry, without a solid whole identity. So, we get a lot of racial tensions stirred up by mixed race people. They overcompensate their deep unanchored feelings by trying to be agents of change for the half of their families they identify with. This causes a lot of mixed race people to be unbearable, paranoid hyper sensitive crybabies over issues that might need a little tweaking but most aren't even concerned with. Only people drifting between two world's feels the need to be a racial activist.
If we stopped race mixing people would be much happier, less stressed out and friendlier to other races, like, at work or whatnot.

im black too
pls tell me to fk off and tell me im worthless
it makes me horny

say that to my face bitchboy

I like racism. It makes sense of all the stupid shit going on in the world.

If you don't like it, get all the niggers to stop being fucking dumb niggers.

racism has been around since forever, since white met black, since the ships arrived on the shores.
It's not going anywhere.

>I don't like racism much at all
That's because you are a minority, so it's in your interest to not like racism. If you were in a situation where your in-group was being replaced, you would likely have a different opinion. It's not an option for white people to not be racially cohesive at this point.

Fuck me. Didn't expect this sort of response. At least 1 or 2 of you aren't racists.

youtube.com/watch?v=LpI0NJ3gu08

I dont hate black people.
I just see you as some form of animal we are trying to train to become civilized.
I think we'd have more success if we focused on chimps and dolphins.

nigger subhumans will be the first to go on the day of the rope

Ok then tell me as a "real person" how do you feel about demographics change in the USA? Do you think anything should be done about it and if so what?

>Why be racist?
It's not a choice.
Every human being is racist some of us just acknowledge and live with that fact better than others.

Racism is a natural feeling, did you know?

Black people are fine. Niggers are the problem. The trouble is such a large part of the black population is niggers these days, unlike the 60s, when there was a good proportion with solid family values and ambition. In America, at least, hip hop culture and drugs destroyed the fabric of black America and dialed back the progress of blacks by a century or more.

Do you hate whitey If yes you a racist. If no we will try to fix that here. Either way you will lose!!

Thanks, Net Nanny! I feel better knowing our Hall Monitor is at work. Thanks for caring so much.

Why not be racist?

Because darkies are objectively stupid, ugly, and evil.

>"I don't like racism"
>"I'm a black man"
What the fuck, explain yourself.

>racist
>racism
Those are just redundant Jewish anti-white slurs. Are you capable of using actual words to form an argument or statement in regard to race relations?

hang yourself, nigger

This site is racist. Pretty much.

But the question is: are you a black man, or are you a nigger?

If you blame whitey for everything and partake in degenerate or criminal acts, you are a nigger.

You say you are not racists then identify yourself as black... you have just established that there is a them and us.
Congrats, you are a racist. Idiot.

Fuck off nigger and shove your leftard buzzword up your nigger aids infested ass. While you're at it, prepare the rope to hang from the tallest tree, nigger fuck.

I became racist with blacks in 2012 with the whole Trayvon bullshit and then the mike brown thing. It's sickening.

I have hated spics ever since I watched them grow from a tiny tiny minority in my home town to 30% of the fucking population. I recognize an invasion when I see one.

This.

>hehe you are based mr black man please let me introduce you to my sister

Fuck off with this reddit shit. They are all the same.

I have something I'd like our blackbong to read

are you white?

Nigger

Would you be offended if the pic of white girl and black man was reversed? I fucked a black qutie 1 year ago, are you okay with this?

Cherry picking a White skinned tare so they have similar noses? Fuck you nigger.

lol that's a black girl in OP's pic. Easy mistake to make though.

Kill yourself nigger

Run back to your shithole countries inhabited by people exactly like you so you can collectively accomplish nothing besides raping goats and toddlers for the rest of your disgusting lives.

Some blacks are okay, and in my personal life I judge people as individuals and not by race. Still, this doesn't change the fact that the average nigger is stupid and violent and a drain on society, and we'd be insane to let more of them into white countries.

We're not racist, we just want to preserve our own race.
You wouldn't want Africa to be forcibly filled with whites to the point where your own people become outnumbered and your own culture is lost.
I don't hate other races, I just wish they'd stay in their own countries and not come to ours and then start shaming and vilifying us for being white.

Also when this site talks about hating niggers they're not talking about hard working black men, they're talking about the poorly educated and violent ghetto dwellers of America, and also those who hate whiteys and pull the race card at every opportunity.

fuck off, nigger

Fuck off you nigger larping faggot. Everybody knows that spooks are too stupid to solve captchas or buy passes

I believe that black people, on average, are inferior to whites - in the ways that matter to me anyway. Also, diverse societies are less happy and successful.
So if my beliefs are true, how could I not be racist?
I hate racism too. I wish every race was completely equal, and I wish we could all get along, but they aren't and we won't. I wish there weren't blacks here, so I didn't have to be racist.
Also, sage, 2 posts doesn't stop this being pretty shitty bait.

Get the fuck out of Europe.

people have nothing else they feel like they can take pride in or feel like they are a part of something. it could also be something instinctual like in-group favoritism or learned. whatever it is just know your a nigger

Inferior? How so? I have a Master's Degree in English poetry. I'm better educated than a bunch of racists.

Norway is correct.

Either racial differences are real or they are not. Either they are important or they are not. "I don't like racism" is not an argument.

i'm not. Racism is for bluepilled and for people that want to help the kikes by dividing us.

Its always a le-

I wish you the best, friend.
I'm racist because I personally and subjectively find the african race ugly, and I regret that humanity will be majority black in a generation.
Also, most africans didn't get the "overpopulation" memo.

>I don't like racism much at all
No shit you're black

Bix nood.

Fuck off ancap nigger. Blacks are inferior to every other race, and forcing us to lower our standards to accommodate these barely sentient gorillas is one of the biggest forms of kikery. Go be a faggot in Liberia

>Be you
>16 year old white girl
>Go to Walmart after dark to pick up gallon of milk
>Get gangbanged by black youths in the parking lot
>Wake up the next day with a swollen asshole

Why be racist?

>Be you
>21 year old white boy
>Grow up on MTV watching rap videos
>Go to club to party and grind on hoes
>2am rolls up
>Get jumped after you leave
>Have your phone and shoes stolen by a group of blacks
>Wake up the next day with a swollen head

Why be racist? That's why you stupid fuck, and shaming someone for racism is literally victim blaming. There's a reason there's a saying that there's no one more fanatical than a convert. A lot of people play stupid games, win stupid prizes, and wake up the next day hating life.

You have no one but yourselves to blame for racism.

yeah, yeah, whitey shootin tha nogs allways was such a huge Problem
also, OP just look at fucking south africa, you niggers are allways against racism until you get into positions where you CAN be racist, then it is ay ok for you

So, go to some all nigger country. Oh wait... They're all complete shit. That's why you're anti-racist, because you need whitey. But whitey doesn't need you.

dazzle us with your intellect, then. so far you exhibit the intelligence of a 12 year old.
if your next comment isn't exceedingly impressive I'm reporting you for violating global rule 18: being a literal fucking retard

This.

we wuz kangz

fuck off nigger boi, no one wants your kind here

>implying there are black people on Sup Forums
>sage goes in options

My degree was from a Russell Group university.

t. (((real person)))

Everybody says there is this race problem. Everybody says this race problem will be solved when the 3rd world pours into every white country and only into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan.
But no one sane says Japan or Taiwan will solve this race problem by bringing in millions of 3rd worlders and 'assimilating' with them, i.e intermarry.

What if I said there was this race problem and that this race problem will be solved only if millions of non-blacks were bought into every black country and only black countries?

How long will it take anyone to realise I'm not talking about a race problem? I'm talking about the Final Solution to the black problem.

And how long will it take for any sane black man to notice this?
What type of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell the obvious truth about the ongoing program of replacement (genocide) against my race? The White race. Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a Nazi that wants to kills 6 million Jews.

Anti-racism and diversity are just code-words for anti-white.

We're animals. When 1 tribe of monkeys take (or is given by traitors) land, territory and resources from another tribe of monkeys there is only 1 conclusion. Diversity has never worked. Please leave before nature takes its course.

>Thinking someone would do better in an all-black society

>Why be racist?
aesthetics

>Why be racist?

Why be violent and stupid all the time? I don't like niggers much at all.

>I am smart because I got a gold star from my white masters
Muhammad Ali knew.
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Will you admit that White people are the most physically attractive people?

What is better than a 5'7 blonde chick with blue eyes sucking your dick?

The only thing better than that, is two, and so on, and so forth,

The fact (or assertion) that you are superior is not relevant - in large populations it's averages and distributions that are important.
Also, I don't know if you're trying to bait me, but a poetry masters? Big wow.

Nope. Whites would be living better, but niggers would be completely miserable. They have to come here and steal our happiness along with our wallets.

Whites aren't the ones killing niggers. It's other niggers. Niggers kill 9x more white people than the other way around. That number might actually be a lot bigger.

Interesting design for that graph. Kinda familiar looking.

Would you rather park your car for a week in a all black community like Detroit or would you rather park it at an all white community in North Europe?

There is no such thing as racism, just statistics.

I got no problem with black people, it's the Pakistani and Arab Muslims that are the problem here.

I understand the Americans hatred for their blacks though.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

-H.P. Lovecraft

Again, pardon me if I'm unimpressed. I have a degree from a Russell Group university (in a STEM subject, not a meme). My neighbour was the dean of a Russell Group university, an unironic marxist, and an utter fucking idiot.