What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs
forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=34575
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>egggame

those pixels have already been larped try again

hes a cia shill

/thread

I think he's having a very enjoyable time.

Is he anti-egg consumption or for egg-consumption

Weird haircut products

This

what is this haircut called?

>very very natzi haircut

To shave further and further up the sides of his head until he looks like that gay cunt on Sesame Street

the totally not gay

to have his head photoshopped to hell and back

Fucking retard picks the absolute worst haircut for his head shape

this is a good question
it was clearer a few weeks ago, but not anymore.

Forwarding white interests.
>inb4 "I don't like his views on X, so he is not"
Then get on out there and promote your own values, and stop attacking other pro-white indentiarians
>Also "controlled opposition"
He has been around for many years now, and is still doing more good than harm.

Stop doing this please. It's so confusing. Which one of those is the real one and not photoshopped? The top right one or the bottom right one?

I'm honestly not that familiar with Richard Spencer and his politics desu, but the only thing I have noticed is that people make fun of the shape of his head. It's a strange shape, like an egg shape. Is that just because of his fashy haircut/hairstyle or is it actually some kind of genetic/physical disorder?

they're all unshopped, this is the only shop I've seen but his real head is pretty fucked up already

They establish a leader so they can discredit him and kill the movement.

Make normies associate Trump with Nazis

lmao fucken saved

His endgame is BTFOing more Rabbis. Like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs

To someday reduce had haircut to a single strand of hair

To destroy the far right movement

What is confusing?

CIA Plant that is also on CNN Payroll

I have friends that work in the Atlanta Turner offices that have seen him there last year

>makes an idiotically false comparison between Zionism and White Natioanlism
>somehow Finland thinks Egghead BTFO of a Rabbi
Top wew there, lad.

How is it a false comparison?

Zionism is faith based, not race based like White Nationalism. Zionism is about accepting and letting in Jews of all different ethnicities - black Jews, white Jews, Asian Jews, Arabic Jews - all from different continents/countries. White Nationalism is about only whites. The closest thing you could establish to Zionism would be a Christian sort of Zionism where your Christian Zionist state only lets in white Christians, black Christians, Asian Christians, Arab Christians. I've actually spoken Kevin MacDonald about this (@TOOEdit) over twitter and he couldn't even argue it properly. He stated that the Jews are a race because he based the genetic similarities between the Ashkenazis and some of the Sephrardis. But the Ahskenazis share far less genetics/DNA with the Mizrahis (Ethiopian Jews incl.) than white Americans do with Hispanics and other South Americans - which by contrast would mean that those Hispanics/South Americans should then also be grouped with white Americans. If Zionism today was about only Ashkenazis and an Ashkenazi-only state, then Richard could have an argument and compare it to White Nationalism. But that's not the case.

You are in Sup Forums There is end or escape

Get more shekels

>Zionism is about accepting and letting in Jews of all different ethnicities - black Jews, white Jews, Asian Jews, Arabic Jews
This is such utter horseshit. Israeli government is talking about wanting to do DNA tests for citizenship eligibility. How does that work if it's not about ethnicity you utter buffoon? Lmao. I can't believe you bothered to write a paragraph of such obvious bullshit.

I was talking to him about this mostly. And that it's idiotic, because falslely bases his arguments as if all the Jews are Ashkenazi or that exact same gentic/dna setup - which is obviously retarded. He couldn't come up with any other reasons afterwards. Total fraud, that Kevin is.
forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/

>This is such utter horseshit. Israeli government is talking about wanting to do DNA tests for citizenship eligibility.
No it's not. Stop lying. That report, which you're basing that claim off, has been long debunked. Not even Kevin or Richard use that as an argument. Learn to shill better. Here, this is what debunks your idiotic claim:
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=34575

Ever smaller fashy hairdos until it takes an electron microscope to see it.

Don't think he's a shill though. Just a narcissist and closet homosexual (not joking); he's effeminate and almost flirtatious at times when speaking to other bros: I think he believes he's being charming.

Repeat, though: do not believe he's a shill. I don't think he's got the almonds to pull it off. I'd estimate his IQ to be 110-115. A good shill needs to be ~130.

Don't ask me how I know these things. I just do.

Holding the hairline.

I see. That was written by a left-wing kike though, so I must remain skeptical lest I be tricked again.

he's a homosexual spook trying to trick NEETS

That's unfortunately not an argument. There are Jews of all different ethnicities/races in Israel. From black, to white, to Indian, to Asian, to Arabic. All different Jews. Converts too. You convert properly and you get citizenship. And thus, White Nationalism can not be equated to, or compared with, Zionism. This is why Kevin MacDonald fell silent half-way through this debate/topic.

>There are Jews of all different ethnicities/races in Israel
Statistics on that?

this guy is fuckin CIA. jewish isn't a race, it's a religion. nazis look as dumb as muslims when they start blaming jews for all their problems, LEL. keep larp+ virtue signaling, i do think the fear of fascism is putting the fear of god in these degenerates.

I don't think he's CIA, he's just incredibly retarded - as proven with every single one of his posts so far. It' also telling that he doesn't know that there are different ethnicities/races of Jews in Israel. Pure retardation.

smaller eyebrows on everyone.

So that's a no on the statistics? Your reluctance makes me think they wouldn't make you look so good so I'll start looking for them myself.

What is wrong with Richard Spencers head? I don't follow him that much but I just realized how strange his forehead looks. I am genuinely curious if it is some sort of disorder.

Educated, classy intellectual that has lent himself to our movement and who will probably be shot by a leftist at some point so enjoy him while he's here.

>I lost the argument so now I'm moving the goalposts and going to try tire you out by asking retarded questions which I could easily just google and which have no impact on the argument!
Even if Israel was 90% of just one of the same race/ethnicity, it still wouldn't be an argument on your behalf unfortunately as Zionism is about letting all different races/ethnicities of Jews in. Learn to shill better and you won't get BTFO so hard like you just have in this thread.

to acquire baby ruths

stop shopping spencer please.

>I lost the argument
He actually conceded but said he would remain skeptical

Then he asked for some info he thought you might have as you had lots of information. You just attacked him and are being extremely hostile.
>stop being a cunt with a meme flag , desu

>is about letting all different races/ethnicities of Jews in

I haven't been able to found one non-semitic group of Jews that are recognized as being the same as Israeli Jews. Can you help me?

As long as he gets shot and killed, that's A-OK in my book. He's a useful idiot for the left and globalists.

you sound like an idiot, fix yourself

every time a picture of him is posted, tradition says you have to photoshop him a bit.

T O T A L A R A Y A N V I C T O R Y

Hi MPC

He is a disinfo agent. He took a purely political nationalist movement nd sidelined it into racial identity politics.
Similar to how Ovcupy Wall Street was subverted.
Anytime our globalist oligarchs feel threatened they sabotage the movement. Instead of throwing of our kike shackles we are squabbling with each other

Kek

>he's a useful idiot
>minimum 130 iq

Wait these images are photoshopped? Is that what is going on?

One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.

Lol white people have the most fucked up hair lines and styles ever. You cant into the hair game senpai

>What is his endgame?
become the pokemon

>What is his endgame?
To return to Remulak

>hostile
>cunt
>rude
Where do you think you are? Google Hangouts? If he comes in here deliberately lying to begin with, then gets proven wrong, then resorts to moving the goalposts and finally behaves retarded (as seen ) when he's run out of arguments - he deserves to be treated like a cunt. Besides, I've already provided sources/statistics for his last (and absolutely retarded) post in here .

>Goonies.
That hit me in the feels, man. Hard.

A white pan European ethno empire. Basically a pro white, non kike controlled EU.

Hail victory.

What's wrong with identity politics. No question mark because I'm not really asking since I know all answers, but I still implore you to respond as if it were a question just the same.

He didn't move the goal posts. He conceded he was wrong and then moved onto another point.

>stop being such a hostile ass

So does the alt right want to turner diary the world up or is it too excessive?

>execute all non whites in the US
>execute race traitor whites
>invade Africa and kill every single black person
>use biological weapons to wipe out asians in asia
>the world now only has non coalburning white people

So that should be it right?

>Besides, I've already provided sources/statistics for his last (and absolutely retarded) post in here .

You posted an unreadable image and an article detailing a study by one guy and a bunch of other scientists disagreeing with him. Hardly relevant to what I asked for.

epic strawman

In the US there is no legal precedent for establishing a white ethnostate. They would have to physically remove millions of people in an actual Holocaust. it just isn't feasible.
Identity movements in Europe are justifiable but it isnt the same in the United States.
While the equally retarded alt right and antifa goons brawl in the streets, the Jews just tightn their grip

This has to be one of the most over the top shops ive seen of Richard Spencer so far haha. God dammit. Just like brrrrrap posting, I can't help but laugh.

The U.S already physically removes millions of people. Even Obama deported millions of people.

We would simply deport many more, while ending immigration.

intergalactic white juche

There are legal beans, blacks, and muslims

>He didn't move the goal posts
>He conceded he was wrong and moved onto another point
>Yet his point got addressed and over here he's claiming that it hasn't
Hmmm, really makes you think. On the upside, I think he's getting more and more frustrated with each post - playing dumber too - which is a good sign I guess.

Then tell me the end game for the alt right. I just posted the plot of a famous KKK novel. It's not a straw man. It's literally what happens in the turner diaries. If that's not their end game I don't know what is.

>He has been around larping as a white nationalist for a fair number of years now, and is still doing more harm than good.

Fixed.

and thats the problem with america today. We allow all sorts of filth to immigrate here just because they do it "legally".

alien invasion

Helter Skelter and then a Communist takeover

Nothing I was asking for was addressed. Not the ethnic statistics in Israel or the non-semitic Jew groups in Israel. You just posted an article about a contested theory of how Ashkenazis aren't from the Middle East

Aids

Shrinking his forehead

None of them lol he just has a huge fucking forehead

at least we know how to spell and we can string coherent sentences together

This is a very boring topic and I think that you should BOTH get a room, but you're acting extremely silly now. I'm no expert on this topic and I can even understand what he's talking about and what has been explained, not sure how you can't. This is a Richard Spencer thread so STFU please, because your trolling is neither funny or interesting.

I don't think it's just his forehead. Look at this picture. It's definitely more than just the forehead. Look at the back of his head. There's definitely some form of deformation there.

I know I've spent too much time here because this now looks real to me

Please my sides are already aching

Multiculturalism, racemixing, homosexuality and white genocide.