JUSTICE SERVED

Look out Nazis...

>"One student has been expelled and five others suspended after pictures emerged online of pupils from a Georgia school playing a ‘Jews versus Nazis’-themed game of beer pong."

"Rabbi Peter Berg alerted the school’s headmaster to the image after seeing it posted on the social media platform Snapchat."

>"“The fact that someone could even conceive of such a game and then play it and think it’s funny is beyond words,” Berg told WSB-TV in Atlanta. To see that image as a Jewish person is something that the Jewish students in that school, it’s gonna take a long time to get over, if ever,” he added."

AWESOME Rabbi Berg really showed Nazis we don't take their BS

rt.com/usa/400776-jews-nazi-beer-pong/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

anyone who supports reprimanding kids that severely for a fucking pong game should kill themselves

This is crazy. The Streisand effect is going on here, the more shit (((they))) pull, the more people complain, the more racists, the more money towards (((dem funds)))

>getting suspended from school for shit that didn't happen in school
that's not even close to legal.
kike did a great job of getting his cousin more work a the law firm 'cause this will be a lawsuit for sure.

This happened in Georgia?
Fucking kike carpet bagger

Nazi tears

Keep crying... I'm lovin' it! We're winning!

>The fact that someone could even conceive of such a game and then play it and think it’s funny is beyond words
Nobody is allowed a sense of fun in todays world, so sad

because of KIKES

You sound like an authoritarian

In which dimension?

>reprimanded for a stupid fucking drinking game

Is college even worth it anymore?

Don't be a dick

that's really fucked, i don't care about anyone's political views, but if people have a certain view on things and decide to mess around with it, along with something LIKE A FUCKING PONG GAME, and then get expelled, than its retarded.
It's like kids at school playing Cops And Robbers, and they get expelled because some of the kids playing could've been a spic or some shit (am spic myself)
Why the hell are people to intolerant to peoples views, that even if their messing around with them, and then punish them like this, is retarded

Did no one ask Rabbi Peter Berg what he was doing on a social media app intended for kids and teenagers?

Clearly he's a fucking pedophile.

THANKS FOR TIP ;)

I'm positive that your from tumblr
Plz dunt call me a nazi or facist plz don't call me swine oh hwat will I do when you say that i'm a lonley virgin who lives in their moms basement, when you know very well tumblr payed half the people that they fucked

>winning
>the pendulum has swung back to our favor
>you'll continue to live in a dissociation state to prevent your mind from shattering.

it's over for you, schlomo. Get used to it, this is the future.

>we're winning because some probably liberally minded kids were suspended for playing a common party game

Don't mutilate a dick.

what is a rabbi doing subscribing to young students snapchats?

Getting caught underaged drinking and making light of the nazi's is grounds for expulsion from most private schools.

I remember someone shared the rules of that one here a few years(?) back.
>Nazis get blitzkrieg, get a headstart with a huge initial assault
>jews get the Anne Frank, can hide a cup wherever but it can't be covered or enclosed

interesting definition of crying

>Oy vey Melissa what a goyim body!
>Want to come ova to mye apahtment and study Hebrew? Accchchhh?

This. The Rabbi was jealous of all the white qts getting with Nazi Chads. (((SHUT IT DOWN)))

>"The fact that someone could even conceive of such a game and then play it and think it's funny is beyond words."
These soulless husks.
My hate grows sharper and stronger by the day.

good stuff

nah... but we punch nazis.

>shitpost
>I win
ok

in this one! OPEN YOUR EYES! We're fucking winning!

>goys are not allowed to name (((them)))

That game does look anti-semetic. Surely it's easier to hit the Jews?

>middle aged rabbi snooping around on snapchat
Kiddy diddler 100% confirmed

OMG SECRET NAZI PING PONG

expelling people over beer pong is just provocation, don't see why you'd be glad about that

please stay over-confident every time you have a tiny, meaningless "victory"
your delusion will be your downfall

It's actually really, really funny. I'd party with these guys.

When will you Nazis learn?

stfu Jew. Jews are disgusting and so are you. Kill yourself you shitstain.

I hope you all continue your bolshevik style mental illness campaign. America is watching............

They should all be expelled for playing beer pong in the first place. Beer pong is phenomenally gay.

Who won?

HAHAH Denmark - your blonde nation is going to get browner and I'm going to cheer.

There is no way the silent majority of people in the US will take this PC/w.e. you wanna call it Marxist/jewish/subversive culture much longer.

Even beyond the whole anti-Jewish attitude (which any sensible person would take up, after examining the facts, and figures, behind the world and society)

This whole feelings over fact nonsense is going to end soon.

But what if the Jews win?

Why do you assume that those playing must be Nazis, OP?

What happens if you play hangman in college today?

I literally can not read this. What does it say ?

It's school. Grow up, comrade nigger.

I was there, the jews one in the end...

This will soon become the most popular form of pong at private parties. Obvious Streisand effect

>it’s gonna take a long time to get over, if ever,

Imagine being so weak that seeing students play beer bong would scar you forever.

already planning a party

Mein bruder

People are actually falling for this puddle-deep bait.

No, the majority of majors have been corrupted by Social Justice doctrine, even legit ones are becoming corrupted and it is very dangerous to have a bunch of law students getting fed SJW psychosis.

What anime is this lad?

>house, senate, supreme court and oval office dominated by nazi white supremacist cis male bigots
>"WE ARE WINNING"

how is this a win? if anything more people will be against this

Claims of winning are not the actual thing. The Alt-left claimed that before. Twice.

In other news, a butthurt jew ruined the future careers of several students for playing beer pong.

So is anyone who plays WW2 shooters going to be expelled, too? Those games are jews vs nazis

And there is nothing you can do about it. Americans are such a cowards

There's a 98.1% chance that this means Al Gore still has a chance at winning the 2000 election.

>stfu Jew. Jews are disgusting and so are you. Kill yourself you shitstain.
you're still being a dick

>nah... but we punch nazis.
So who are the 'nazis' in this story then ?

99.1% that Bernie will win in 2016

>tfw used to play "Nazis vs Jews" in the McDonalds playplace

Yeah and you're still a kike.

everyone who has replied to this b8 needs to get permab&

i hate you plebbit filth

>Land of fucking freedom
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahHahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahHahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahHahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahHahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahHahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahHahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahHahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahHahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahHahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahHahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahHahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahHaha

I consistently cry myself to sleep each night because some people put cups into a shape.

I doubt I'll ever recover, even as a 75 year old man I will still have horrific flashbacks over the placement of those cups. oh vey.

>WE'RE WINNING!
Ok buddy

Pfft, Vermont will be underwater long before then. Bernie will have drowned.

>LAND OF THE FREE
LAND OF THE FREE
>LAND OF THE FREE
LAND OF THE FREE
>LAND OF THE FREE
LAND OF THE FREE

Let's hope so.

Kikey no likey?

Wow, you're 100% retarded. How about actually justifying this disproportionate punishment? A kid got expelled from school over a party game where no one got hurt. You're a fucking idiot.

i've played this a few times, good shit

Would you punch the Founder of Planned Parenthood that you liberals all seem to love?
She wanted to eliminate all "mentally and physically unfit" people.

im literally an ethnic jew and i would play that game. that rabbi is so full of shit its unbelievable.

i didnt die in the fucking holocaust, i dont give a single fuck about swastikas.

more like no likey kikey

the kids who um I DON'T KNOW played FUCKING NAZI BEER PONG

Kikey bullshit, this is the kind of shit that goes down here in the United Cuckdom not what I expect in God damn U S of mother fucking A

Brilliant!

Cringe. You've only radicalised a few more kids.

>hates capitalism
>quotes McDonalds
kek

what a fucking gigantic pussy that rabbi is wtf

Would commie beer pong be better, or do they deserve gulag for making fun of the great leader?

Wait wait wait. Isn't Snapchat supposed to delete shit after a few seconds or something?

Ignore this faggot goyims. Just post anti-kike redpills instead

>Playing beer pong with shapes for edgy jokes now makes you want to unite Germany and gas all the minorities
Why are you LARP'ing as an anarchist user?

Once out. Always out, Achmed. No EU for you.

And how many people were gassed because they threw plastic balls across a table?
You guys scream for everyone to accept degenerates for whatever they do to each other in private, but you can't let some kids play beer pong because of how they put the cups on the table?

Yeah you're afraid of the gulags I'm not afraid of gas chambers. Why? Because WE'RE FUCKING WINNING!

>winning
I love how you think this is true, please continue to push.

this obviously isnt america so who cares.

unironically this

In the name of your king please respond.

Wait .. you're winning wut? There are no awards for niggers.

No normie ever heard of you guys. Grandpa was in a gulag once. He killed over 500 Commies with one gun. It's not that bad.

fuck that pic is kinda hot
source?

DID YOU FUCKING SEE THE BOSTON PROTEST? 15 TO 50,000 WE ARE WINNING