Scandinavians are not getting enough vitamin D

Cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, poor semen quality, depression, and osteoporosis.

There seems to be no limit to the illnesses that vitamin D can affect.

Even though knowlegde connecting low levels of vitamin D with severe health issues is available, people are still getting far too little of the vital vitamin.

According to a new study that reviewed all the latest studies on vitamin D, Scandinavians need much more vitamin D than the health authorities have been recommending.

sciencenordic.com/new-study-were-not-getting-enough-vitamin-d

Other urls found in this thread:

icenews.is/2008/02/02/scandinavians-losing-out-on-vitamin-d/#ixzz4qhdwyJYn
dietdoctor.com/vitamin-d-and-the-sun-habits-of-our-ancestors
youtu.be/t4IiXaoVyME
youtu.be/dsBjQFW1G3s
youtu.be/oujdPXH8URM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol is that supposed to be varg?

Reminder that you need to be getting adequate Vitamin K, and Vitamin A in your diet along with the Vitamin D, and to take the D pills with fat for better absorption.

i take 3000 iu of vitamin D a day along with liquid b12 and fish oil. feel like my best mental self every single day

>According to a new study that
guess that new study includes the new Scandinavians

Scandinavians can absorb vitamin D from the sun much better than Mediterraneans, Middle Easterners and niggers. We don't need as much sun as you do.

>all these swarthy races talking shit
you hate ut 'cause you ain't us

Did they forget to mention that this mainly affects people with darker skin?

Newsflash, there's a reason we developed white skin in the north.

No one sweden need african dick

(((Scandinavians))).
Immigrants here have to take their vitamin D supplements to survive.

True the lord of Scandinavia !

Scandinavians losing out on vitamin D
The population he has in mind are those living in northern regions such as Scandinavia where people often get only a limited exposure to sunlight. Australians, according to the study, produce 4.8 times more vitamin D from sun exposure than people in Scandinavia.

icenews.is/2008/02/02/scandinavians-losing-out-on-vitamin-d/#ixzz4qhdwyJYn

Vitamin D and the Sun Habits of Our Ancestors
From sunny Africa to the dark north
Our human ancestors emigrated from eastern Africa and spread across the entire planet. That often meant that the sun became much weaker. Since vitamin D is produced by our skin when in strong sunlight their levels of vitamin D dropped rapidly when moving north, which may have led to severe health problems.

In an extremely short time, evolutionary speaking, the ancestors of northern people developed lighter skin. They rapidly shed their built-in sun protection, likely to catch all the sun and vitamin D that they could.

In not-so-sunny Sweden, where I live, a lot of people have severe shortage of vitamin D during the winter, despite having light skin. Statistically such deficiency is correlated with just about every disease there is. Such correlations doesn’t prove that the deficiency leads to all these diseases, but it’s possible that it contributes.
dietdoctor.com/vitamin-d-and-the-sun-habits-of-our-ancestors

I can give a scandy woman some D if you catch my drift

?? Nordics and post-Norman invasion Celts both absorb iron and D at crazy rates ?? Evolutionary advantage to survive the winter.

Edit

The causes can be distinguished between primary cases (hereditary or genetically determined) and less frequent secondary cases (acquired during life).[9] People of Celtic (Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Cornish, Breton etc.), English, and Scandinavian origin[10] have a particularly high incidence of whom about 10% are carriers of the C282Y mutation on the HFE gene associated with HLA-A3[which?] and 1% have the condition.[11]

Working night shift for 4 years. Apparently I had critically low vit D in my body so they gave me a prescription for strong D pills. But I don't take them because the farma jew is not getting to me

If I wasn't clear, its an advantage. Don't get into supplements. You'll hurt yourself.

Vitamin D worship is pseudoscience.

Enjoy your elevated blood calcium levels and calcified organs and kidney stones.

T. pharmacy major.

>the farma jew is not getting to me
OMG ARE PEOPLE REALLY THIS DUMB?

THIS IS ANTI VAX TIER

IM ASSUMING THAT WAS SARCASM CAUSE THERE IS NO WAY PEOPLE WITH INTERNET ARE THAT FUCKING STUPID

SO tanning beds then?

Best cure for vitamin D deficiency is the hijab, aka garbage bag over the head.

>2017
>not being a ginger
its like you plebs dont even try

>

this is correct igor, join us

Aye yo Snowniggers. Remember to eat your vegetables. OK, praise Thule. Christians are bad

kek

> Newsflash, there's a reason we developed white skin in the north.
And remember it was not easy developing white skin so we have the moral patent, if you have white skin and are not a north then we want some licensing fees ;D

Take 5000 IU of D3 a day from Fall to Spring. Don't get sick.

Get a blood test. Want to be at 30-90 nml level. Higher is better. If you have health issues do some research but it's mostly safe for everyone at that level.

I eat fish regularly, (probably the only one among millennials) had no problems with vitamins

lower the price of salmon at once you jews

>taking the we evolved from Afrikuns meme
>le white people only exist because humans migrated form africa and had to adapt to less sun exposure resulting in light skin and blue eyes
This is the most bluepilled "science" next to archeology.

this

>not easy developing white skin
youtu.be/t4IiXaoVyME

i am sick of perch and pike what i catch here, i want some goddamn salmon but its so expensive, what fish do you catch there?

mackelrel, goby, "tsatsa" (dunno the name in English), bonito and "safrid"

I personally like northern fish more tbqh. They have an incredibly good aroma for some reason.

i guess the grass is always greener on the other side.
but from finland to japan to mediterraen i have not found a fish more delicious than norwegian salmon
and the eternal harold knows this judging by the price...

youtu.be/dsBjQFW1G3s

Salmon is the cheapest, fresh cod on the other hand...

this is a jew tactic pretending that something else is even more valuable and better, damn you joakim

Mmmm perch (aborre) fried with onions, butter and salt in a frying pan. Haven't eaten much pike but with horseradish i heard it is delicious.

So what else fish do we eat up here in tornedalen land :D - Whitefish, Grayling, Char when up north of Kiruna mining town, Salmon Trout and Salmon of-course.

Lake (haven't found any english translation) of this codfish, Herring. Cod and Plaice when in Norway,

It Is varg

Eat a small amount of spinach and you're covered for Vitamind K + A

>Mongolia
youtu.be/oujdPXH8URM

>Scandies fighting each other over fish

hey its you the lapp swede
perch and pike are good but sometimes you need some change!

fish is love fish is life
if you dont get a moose tag thats your protein unless you want to pay the market jew

Am i eating the right kind of vitamin D?

>snus
low test

>tfw worked in the salmon industry for 5 years

We're ultra-jews when it comes to salmon. Only we can provide it, and everybody wants it.

Low quality salmon is sold at full price, because the people in the back of the line have no choice but to take it. Primarily Germans and French are in the back of the line. And they will sell it as top quality norwegian salmon in stores and restaurants.

jelly

How hard is it to get a hunting licence in Binland? In murica it's ezpz

i used to smuggle it until i got caught
why do you do this

just walk in and do the test, then you join a group and such groups get licences for the group for the year
we gommunism now

>why do you do this

Because we make billions.

I made €173k/year, and I wasn't even in a senior or management position. And that's a lot even for Norway.

Pffff I don't need to take no test this is my great grandpappy's injin killin gun

norwegian salmon farms are truly the future of white people
well if you have fuck you money you can just buy a patch of land and start your own group

can confirm. everytime i come back from a holiday i get depressed.
im half middle eastern so i think my body needs more vitamin D than the average dutch man

>wikipedia

Reminded me to take my daily spoonful of Cod Liver Oil.

den här är min hund Markku och hans smaklig abborre. Bild är från 2010. Markku gillar att äta en gädda. Jag lagar gäddabullor för markku varpå gädda är hundmat.

>paganism

>norwegian salmon farms are truly the future of white people

Chinese are building gigantic pools on land and stealing our salmon species. When they manage to effectively combat salmon lice like we can, they will outcompete us.

Get a blue light lamp. This literally will produce vitamin D naturally.

this must be stopped at once, hey usa did you hear that china has biological weapons?

This 100 percent. Get natural sun exposure and eat lots of fish.

Mackerel and herring contain all the vitamin D you need during the winter. How does anyone think whites made it through the harsh winters otherwise?

>posta your face when finland still dont know how to flugfiska harr

We have nukes.

Such bullshit. Just eat fucking fish and stop ingesting artificial crap when you really don't have to.

ok go fight them regardless
they need some freedom and democracy

:----D

I heard Christianity is spreading throughout China.

>we developed white skin in the north

God designed us that way. (((Evolution))).

>We're ultra-jews when it comes to salmon.
I've noticed that.

rip china then

Lol pale skin is not helping much if you stay inside at noon. You niggers should know that even in the summer there's not much UVB in Scandinavia because the sun doesn't rise that high, and it needs to be quite high for the UVB to penetrate the earth's atmosphere.

In autumn, winter and spring you get absolutely no vitamin D from exposure to sunlight, and in the summer you only get it around noon. Going out at 5pm is useless because there's no UVB.

just take some supplements pussies

rip the Communist party you mean. China still has a tradition that believes in the Chinese people.

nåni.. soumi memeland no 1

chinks have their own religion they should not drink the same poison that europe did

Any religion is poison.

i agree

The irony is that atheists are some of the most annoying, arrogant, insufferable cunts in this country. That's why people start cults. Mormonism is a cult, so is Jehovah's Witnesses, Scientology, LeVayan Satanism, Christian Science, Militant Atheism, etc.

I take two of these whenever I think of it. It definitely improved my health and feeling of well being.

This. It's the same thing here in Minnesota. The Somali fucking shits are having health problems. Meanwhile we continue living in cold cloudy darkness just fine and we have the highest rate of centenarians in the country.

oh i know they are just like vegans, people should keep their religious thoughts or not thoughts to themselves unless asked

Fuck off, Carlos.

Eat a polae bear's liver and you're set for life