Why is Sup Forums called a bunch of Nazis? I've lurked for a while and i've never really seen anything Nazi releated...

Why is Sup Forums called a bunch of Nazis? I've lurked for a while and i've never really seen anything Nazi releated, all I know is that they use the Swastika?
Plz educate retarded spic

wait, people call us nazis? who was it??
i need to call them up and make sure they know im not a nazi. DISAVOY

You are sharing a white supremacy symbol, according to liberal media cucks.

The Left makes the Not Left toxic so they can dismiss the Not Left without discussion or dialogue.

when the hell did it become a white supremacy symbol? I thought it was used during Nazi Germany to...y'know..represent the Nazis, not white supremacists

Nice reverse larping

He's talking about that "frog picture" you just posted. Our liberal mainstream media calls that a white supremacy symbol.

Thx i just typed my question
Because....of memes that have been created?

Hitler memes have been a part of Internet culture since the beginning. It's just trolls, then we saw how super effective it is against SJWs who are universally hated by everyone. Then the actual neonazis from stormfront found us and the nazi memes and thought we were serious. Now there is a small group of unironic stormfags. They are fags, but they help fight libtards so we let them stay.

Sup Forums is a libertarian board

oh okay, and now the liberal media took a look at one thread and thought that was all of Sup Forums?

Basically, they fell for the "Sup Forums is one person" meme

/pol is a lot of things. Might be a few who call themselves nazis but nobody cares
Nobody on /pol is starting concentration camps, so no

ah okay, thanks

>i've never really seen anything Nazi releated
lol

it's truth, just hitler may mays

It was probably the time was gassed all those jews

JEWS AND NIGGERS

Nazis are inferior

I mean Pepe, now is considered a WS symbol, thanks to fake liberal media.

Shut the fuck up Eurocuck

>Has court jester as president
>fat
>loud
>uneducated
>laughing stock of the world

At least i got free healthcare and education , kek.

Because Kikes scream Nadsi at everything that isn't supporting their vile communist agenda. Obongo was a good nigger commie, so the kikes lauded him. Trump is a national, rational person who loves his country like every good patriot. Jews cant have that, they are the cancer destroying humanity, never forget that.

it isn't difficult when you boil it all down to the bare facts.
No that the Kikes lost their proxy war in Syria, they even "threatened" Russia(!) that they will act solo on the (((Iranian threat))). Good luck with that is all Putin is probably thinking right now.

These Kikes are the world's #1 enemy. They must perish. All of them.

There is a global effort under way to see to that.
That is all I'm saying now.

This war will be fought & won on multiple fronts. This time it's the entire world, not just 2 or 3 countries.

They are as good as dead

Because we are.

Once that infernal shithole is gone, there will be a lot of changes. The kikes will be removed from the world stage, that much is certain. They overreached their vile grip far too long to be left alive. All that Zionist screeching is just the death rattles of a bunch of rats.

You shouldn't even pay attention to it.

It's satire... Anyone who doesn't know this is either unable to think for themselves or is too stupid to not believe everything posted here.

it is the medias way to slander with buzzwords, they just say the word nazi so many time it echoes in your head and start using it

its how many things get pushed, lighter color hair means you are smarter dumb blonds is a marxist myth

the word racist is used for things that are not racist and ppl forget that the meaing is simply reconizing the differences between races.

the term human race, its bullshit, most homo sapient are not even showing the behavior and mind of a human, there is no one race it is species, divided in sub species and then races/breed

i am guessing that when the world ends up as south africa, the blacks will call all the withes nazi as they rape them to death

We are nazis, it's just the media overstates how evil nazis and their goals are

Lurk moar faggot. At least 3 months.

>

>

>

It's complete nonsense. Relax and make sure you try out our world class shower facilities. There is nothing for you to fear here.

No, we are not nazist