Here's one for you MGTOW fags

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4818874/Jemma-Beale-jailed-10-years.html

'Attention-seeking liar’, 25, who falsely accused 15 men of rape and sexual assault causing one innocent man to spend two years in prison is jailed for 10 years

Beale, from west London, was even awarded £11,000 in compensation while Mr Cassim languished behind bars.

The 25-year-old would injure herself and use self-inflicted cuts and bruises against the 15 victims she falsely accused of sex attacks - including one who fled the country with his life in tatters.

Sentencing her today, Judge Nicholas Loraine-Smith said: 'This trial has revealed, what was then not obvious, that you are a very, very convincing liar and you enjoy being seen as a victim.

Prosecutor Madeleine Moore told the court police spent 6,400 hours investigating Beale's claims at a cost of at least £250,000, and the trial cost at least £109,000.

One look at this fat monstrosity should've been enough to convince any sane person that no one would want to rape her, but then again, most of the people she accused were Somalis and Pakistanis, so who the fuck knows? Maybe they thought she was a cow.

nice

also

>white women

kek

Who the fuck would believe she would ever get raped in the first place? Just looking at her makes me wanna vomit.

10 years is not enough.

ha u guys beat me to this
judges who believed her must have had a fatty fetish

Very good. Finally MGTOW redpills trickle up.

This. She should spend at least a couple of years for every man she accused.

Women being cunts doesn't make MGTOW right.

Yeah, it does. Besides MGTOW is already right just because of the huge discrepancy between suicide rates.

Damn Ronda really let herself go

Im all for mgtow but if you find a good woman you should abandon that shit immediately, chances are in this day and age you will never meet a good woman again.

>but if you find a good woman you should abandon that shit immediately

No, you shouldn't. Being MGTOW in a relationship means to be completely aware that one day that woman may harm you. It means that you don't giver her any unnecessary leverage.

Take your white hands from superwoman's ass. Her shitty ass belongs to me

This is a 10/10 in the UK.

Aye, on the Richter scale

I used to live with a dyke couple and one of them was like this, she would beat the shit out of her gf then play the victim threatening suicide if she left her

tried to fight me a couple times but always backed down before throwing a punch

I fucking hate these people

Word

kek

When I think of "ravishing appearance", it certainly doesn't conjusre any visions like this porker. I feel quite sorry for the poor guys due to the way she looks.
>be a lonely guy
>see chubber
>think "Aw, WTF, she seems OK" , give her a chance
>charged with rape next day

good lord... how hideous.

I wouldn't even TALK to her let alone anything else..

If she feels raped, then she was raped. Doesn't matter if she met her rapist in person or not.

>11 grand for 2 years of your life

MGTOW is literally the only sane option for men. I'll never understand the hate it gets on Sup Forums.

>b-but a lot of MGTOW are fat neckbeards

So what? That doesn't change the wisdom of the philosophy.

You have to go back

She should be beaten and then killed

>I'll never understand the hate it gets on Sup Forums.

Only the same couple of stormfags and a few roasties are against MGTOW here.

If you think MGTOW gets attacked, you should have seen what was going on 2-3 years ago. Now it's nothing compared to back then.

Mainly because of preserving the white race.

shitskins can mgtow all they want.

god this is the cringiest shit I've ever read
> I'm 40 and I'm not sure if I'm ready for kids yet
As if you have a fucking choice at that point...

I'm 28 with 3 kids, these faggots should just kill themselves. They'll just end up with autistic kids if they even do manage to get pregnant without $150,000 in toxic hormone treatments that will make their little fetus into a tranny

>Mainly because of preserving the white race.

MGTOW is not the reason why birthrates collapsed in the last decades. TRadfaggotry is the reason.

it's literally autism; hence your admission that even if they're all fat neckbeards, we should listen to them.

Such people would never reproduce in the past, and we're all better off for that.

>TRadfaggotry is the reason.
> TRadfaggotry
what the fuck is this?

Tradfag. Traditionalists.

It is a club.Your prime minister is the president of that club

>MGTOW
>it's not a virgin club for beta orbiters and loser
>no really... it really isn't
>plz belive me
you faggots make the average /r9k/ poster look like an alpha Chad

Literal opposites as responses. Go figure.

How did traditionalists cause feminism and the other side of the same coin, MGTOW?
I think maybe you're confused.

t. actual traditionalist with 3 hwite kids. Wife is 23, will be having more.

>How did traditionalists cause feminism

By upholding gynocentrism. Feminism and tradfaggotry is literally the same with the exception of abortion and a few minor things. Tradfags don't care about men's issues, they only want to overglorify women.

Nearly all MGTOW issues are problems called by gynocentrism, from circumcision to alimony to harsher sentences for men.

>called

*caused

you have a distorted view of what traditionalism entails.
How is it gynocentric to tell a woman to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen?
I'm exaggerating of course, but you are really off-base here.

No guess what, because women don't want to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen the birthrate goes down. Get it?

It's not MGTOWs fault that white birthrate is down.

If tradfags actually wanted something to do against falling birthrates they would get rid of women's rights and THEN put them barefoot and pregnant into the kitchen.

Hes kinda right
Traditional family roles call for men to protect and provide for women, and they would raise children and take care of the house
Many men are still trying to keep up their end of the bargain, but women get a better deal when they divorce and use men and the state helps them to do it now

>So what? That doesn't change the wisdom of the philosophy.
I certainly don't want to include myself in a group of people who are the definition of sour grapes. I'll avoid women because I want to, not because some subreddit said to.

t. roastie
I can smell your drapes from here.

>falling for the 3DPD meme

>3 kids at 23
Yikes. Post a picture of your wife's vagina, I am curious about how fucked up it is.

>Many men are still trying to keep up their end of the bargain, but women get a better deal when they divorce

It's even worse. The BETTER the man treated his wife, the higher the punishment (alimony) will be. The MORE he loved his children, the more leverage her lawyer will have.

Tradfags essentially want men to continue to make all the sacrifices but without all the benefits.

It's no wonder that less and less men want to marry and start a family.

doesnt matter which is the worst culprit.

its still a part of the problem.

No, it's part of the solution. Because it refuses to feed the beast.

ever considered they did rape here?
> most of the people she accused were Somalis and Pakistanis,

How the fuck did no one asked questions after the first 5 or 6 times? "Wow its you again, you were raped AGAIN? Man, Idk how you keep running into those rapists but dont worry, we dont need any actual fucking evidence, your cries are enough to put some poor idiot behind bars."
Fucking Britain.

>No guess what, because women don't want-
Oh, look who is being gynocentric! Who cares what they want? They're large children who can't be trusted to make any decisions.
Hence the mess we're in.

> If tradfags actually wanted something to do against falling birthrates they would get rid of women's rights and THEN put them barefoot and pregnant into the kitchen.
I'm missing what part of being a traditionalist involves giving women "rights" like voting and abortion etc...

> Many men are still trying to keep up their end of the bargain
So men are to blame.

Thank you based MGTOW-user, you are doing gods work here.

please some feminazi in prison kill this bitch... eliminate this genetic waste from the gene pool. what a disgusting cow.

>Tradfags essentially want men to continue to make all the sacrifices but without all the benefits.
Not what I said. If you marry some dumb bitch who has her mind poisoned by feminism, that's on you.

You're part of the problem.

>Not what I said. If you marry some dumb bitch who has her mind poisoned by feminism, that's on you.

There are barley some who are not, and this cunt just needs to be pissed at you, she can completely smash everything you are and have with just crying for big daddy government.

>13 mugshots
>7 charged

Really activates those almonds

Rosario+Vampire
:')

MGTOW posts always trigger the roasties.

you probably cant talk to any other woman anyway

>and this cunt just needs to be pissed at you, she can completely smash everything you are and have with just crying for big daddy government.
Sure, and I could massacre a bunch of people tomorrow if I wanted to.
You don't seem to understand a fucking thing about women.

might want to read my other posts about my 3 kids, Jack Zhang.

>Trusting the vaginal Jew ever
>In current year

BEST GOY.

The thing is you will face negative consequences for your behavior.

She will face affection and comfort from the whole society for screwing you over.

Afterwards she can make herself a nice life with your money.

That´s the difference.

Look what women did to our society, your picture of them seems to be way to positive to really understand them.

Anyone with eyes would question the first claim, but how did they get all they way to 15 without someone thinking it was strange? What are the odds one person gets raped 5 times?

Probably the only reason the men got justice

Why would the arabs rape that fat ugly cow when they know they can rape white teenage English girls with absolutely no risk of consequence?

She accused mostly Paki's and Somalis? Sounds like she was doing gods work.

Then again, London is probably only 5% Anglo at this point.

This bitch is so fat they could've been raping 15 of her fat folds and never meet

Those ugly women aren't very convincing

/thread

that's what MGTOW is about, you first

You are a good boy, Sup Forums, but not safe.

>that
>being raped by even one person let alone 15

Come on use some damn common sense people.

I'd hit it

>mind poisoned by feminism

Like 99% of women.

>that's on you

You see, again the same ignorance. If a woman makes a mistake and marries the wrong guy, nothing can happen to her. If a guys makes the mistake, he can be ruined forever. You tradfags ignore the current situation. You have no solution. You never address the issues besides "It's all your fault".

>One look at this fat monstrosity should've been enough to convince any sane person that no one would want to rape her
This. It's stupid easy to tell if a woman was raped, or not, just by using the way they look as a metric. People just refuse to admit that men will not rape an ugly ass woman. Common sense should tell anyone that if a man is going to go so far, as to rape a woman, he may as well rape an attractive woman. It's not like he's going to get in less trouble for raping a landwhale. It's a whole juice not worth the squeeze situation. My mom and sister would get mad at me while we would sit around watching true crime stuff. If it was about alleged rapes, I could tell within the first few minutes of the show if it was going to be a story about rapists, or a story about a woman lying about being raped. 100% based on just the way the rape victim looked.

Also, I think that this is what causes a lot of ugly women to be turned into huge assholes. All you hear, damn near all the time, is stuff about how many women get raped on a daily bases, mostly at colleges. And anyone who's ever had a relationship with a girl knows that they all have rape fantasies. So how much would it suck, if you were hearing about rape all the time, fantasizing about rape all the time, then one day realizing you must not be attractive enough to bother with raping? Stupid fucking cows.

Poor bastard, could you imagine your own mother ruining you? I'll bet he's one of us

their is a solution.

its time to kidnap and keep women as sex slave.
women dont deserve to treated as fellow human beings,

the future of man kind depends on it.

Impossible, you'd bounce off.

I got mad but then saw the guys were sub humans. Dont care anymore fuck everyone involved with this story.

She accused sandniggers though /ourgirl/

How dare you.

>listen and believe

Thus the basis of MGTOW, you fuckass. The chances of finding a woman who doesn't have an obscene N count, won't screw you over, and has reputable morals is akin to that of winning the lottery. I highly doubt even the staunchest of MGTOW would return a winning lottery if he should happen upon one.
Look like typical cunts on my college campus
Because they can't control us. Anyone who advocates against is either a roastie, a feminist, or a Jew.
Like this whore. Fuck you, disgusting cunt. You have no value.