Ungrateful, trashy, disgusting American female protesters

A WOMAN’s PLACE IS IN THE REVOLUTION! Yeah, right. Cause we all know Trump is a fascist who is eating dead fetuses while raping and grabbing women’s pussies, right? No but in all seriousness, what the FUCK are these dumb fucking bitches protesting against? Protesting against white men? White men created the world’s most advanced civilization, the very civilization that GAVE women rights and freedom (big mistake!). And 95% of inventions were created by WHITE men. These female protesters are literally parasites who did not contribute anything to modern civilization. All I can say is, if white men are so fucking oppressive, why don’t you ungrateful white bitches go live in fucking Pakistan or Saudi Arabia.

Oh yeah, and white men are so fucking oppressive, that brown women from countries where women REALLY ARE OPPRESSED like Muslim countries, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, etc, the women from those countries all want to marry white men. Because we white men are just so fucking oppressive, right?

In all seriousness, I think the real reason white women hate white men and love rapist brown men is because white women have been brainwashed by garbage like 50 Shades of Grey and they subconsciously WANT to be raped and oppressed. Otherwise, why would white women be going for brown rapist men from 3rd world shitholes?

500 years from now, if this is still on the internet and the internet or electricity (thanks white man) even exists? Let it be known that WHITE MEN created the most advanced technological civilization to ever exist and then UNGRATEFUL CHILDISH WHITE WOMEN DESTROYED that civilization. The ONLY hope we white men have of saving civilization is to BOYCOTT AMERICAN (White) WOMEN and continue our civilization with brown women who truly appreciate us. We whites MIGHT have a 15% chance of saving modern civilization, if we do that.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

boycottbitches.com/ungrateful-trashy-disgusting-american-female-protesters/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8XGBpi6SvqE
youtube.com/watch?v=MWCoDpwvWo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Generally it's about women who protest topless.
How would a pedophile react to that protester?

really has went to shit lately

we white men are such oppressive bastards!!!!!!!!

Given the chance woman will create division between men so the men fight and they can pick the strongest winner

its just millions of years of evolution to ensure you get the strongest genes.

Why do you think all the refugees welcome protesters are ugly woman? They know better than anyone that we need more exotic seed in the system.

There is nothing you can do user, the most you resist the tighter the noose becomes.

I AM A WHITE MAN AND I AM GOING TO CHOP OFF MY PENIS FOR BEING SUCH AN OPPRESSIVE SHITLORD!!!!!!!!!!

YOU NAILED IT, 100%. Would you like to write a guest post for my BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN blog?

let the stupid white bitches get gang raped. It's what they asked for. Oh wait they would probably like that too much!

It's not evolution if it stays the same. It's A part of their biological function, it's in their nature to create disruption. To foment situations where men are led to destroy one another due to a primal, innate, almost uncontrollable quest for the best pussy.

>speed raping

Can we make this real?

therefore THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SAVE CIVILIZATION IS BY REPLACING WOMEN WITH ARTIFICIAL WOMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work in the education system so I could never put my name to anything like this which is why I shitpost on /pol, but thanks!

Why are you trying to fight evolution lad? You need to embrace it, stop swimming against the current and chasing red pilled bait.

Try to change things in your immediate sphere of influence, like cutting your Nans lawn or walking a neighbor's dog - simple things that have a direct positive impact.

If you really want to go down this route then be prepared to fight unwinnable battles.

I like it. in this beautiful new world will we still have young vivacious females to utilize?

you mean DE-EVOLUTION.

a bunch of subhuman brown men is not evolution, it is DE-EVOLUTION

WE WILL HAEV SEX ROBOTS!!!!!!!!!1

youtu.be/8XGBpi6SvqE

OBVIOUS ANSWER: BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE RAPED!

maybe you're right, maybe we still have lessons to learn and insist on learning the hard way.

I was once full or this kind of rage, but it almost killed me, I just cant get triggered by things outside my influence anymore.

>speed raping

sounds like fun

i aint raging. I AM LAUGHING MY DAMN ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do stupid bitches think being naked or sexually degenerate in some way makes some kind of political statement? Their political statements always seem to be "look how raunchy I can be"

because women are braindead?

is speed raping a real event

we can make it real, if you will it into existence thru meme magic

I will take that answer for 10 points

Amen Sup Forumsrother, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is retarded. White women were the only group of women that voted as a majority for trump.

They have their problems but they are obviously better than women of other races

but at least 50 percent of white women are traitors, too.

These dumbass fucking SJWs and niggers want a race war? Look at Rhodeshia in Africa when there was a race war between whites and blacks. There was an 80 to 1 kill ratio between blacks and whites. That is, 1 white person died for every 80 black people that died.

We white men are the most efficient killing machines to ever walk on this planet.

The leverage their tits & pussy hold over men is literally the only advantage women have.
Well that and a complete lack of loyalty to their tribe/state, because they don't need it.

so if men go MGTOW, we will totally wipe out the niggers?

>speed raping
now that's my kinda of sport

>speed raping

To give the refugees an event to compete in at Olympics?

HELL YEA MY Sup ForumsROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Why do you think all the refugees welcome protesters are ugly woman?

they dont look that ugly

kek'd

can you fuck off with your beta MGTOW stuff here

Sup Forums is for serious political discussion

who is that alpha male?

hey you dumb fuck, this is serious discussion. REPLACE WOMEN WITH ARTIFICIAL WOMBS! That is the SERIOUS answer!!!!

oh fuck. Did I miss the sarcasm? Sorry i am drunk off my ass

speed raping, good name for a thrash metal band

WHO HERE IS THE NEXT BIG BOSS? WHO WILL LEAD US INTO THE GLORIOUS FUTURE?????????

youtube.com/watch?v=MWCoDpwvWo0