mobile.twitter.com/williamlegate
>mobile.twitter.com/williamlegate

It's time to call his family again.

Fuck this pepperoni nipped piece of shit.

Why am i blocked?

I am too. He uses gigantic block lists.

Special kind of fag

Is Twitter now a lifestyle for people. This guys while life seems built around fighting on Twitter.

I don't think I'll ever understand Twitter and the people who treat it like a battleground.

It's simple. This kid is a failure, had everything going for him, had a thiel fellowship and a startup. It fails miserably. He's got nothing going on and he's mad at the world. He's a pussy bitch who thinks he's doing something.

litterally who ?

He blocked me in March or April.
I hated this cunt before /pol knew of him.
You guys are alright.

Why should i care a poo in loo got doxxed?

mobile twitter. ameriburger shit. saged. and hidden

A twitter libturd brat who used bits to get his stupid replies constantly at the very top of President Trumps Twitter replies.
He is one of the worlds worst; and he has big salami nipples too.

Literally who is this? Why should we care?

because twitter is a powerful tool for narrative control. seems like he's doxing some pro-Trump accounts. these people are obsessive lunatics.

why photoshop it? the original is bad enough

Bits
>fucking bots
Apple won't have that word

BOTS

I used to troll on twitter during the election. You start to notice cliques built around certain individuals who are at war with one another. Some people seem to spend all day every day on Twitter posting about politics and other individuals in the other camp from them. There is even a leftypol group of 'anti anti sjws' who basically spend their whole lives trying to attack people like Sargon(not that I agree with this cunt), literally every minute of every day, combing through old tweets for 'gotchas' and making YouTube rebuttals. There is far more right wing push back against liberal narratives than on faceberg though.

oh yeah I remenber the fucking pictures of the dude.

ty

You'd care if you came across this fucker. I repeat he's one of the very worst tools on earth.
Go look at his obnoxious shit.

he lurkssssss

He has to post apologies this time. Not his fucking equally sneaky dad.
How could he do this to his own family - AGAIN - after last time?

>original

I have no clue what this is all about.

Bost bicture plox.