Our chancellor Angela Merkel loves us gamers. What does your president do for the gamers of your country?

Our chancellor Angela Merkel loves us gamers. What does your president do for the gamers of your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDit1WO12fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you didn't already realize video games are a degenerate waste of time promoted by Marxist kikes this should be a big hint.

she deserves death and only death

>video games are a degenerate waste of time promoted by Marxist kikes this should be a big hint.
What? They weren't always like that in the 80s and 90s. Unless you mean after they became marxist-ish when 7th gen hit?

Trump made anime real. Fuck off CDP shill.

i would prefere a cancellor who is in touch with the gaming community and is known to be a gamer than some guy who owns big mansions ans grabs random pussys without their will

just my two cents

>CDP
it's CDU, you retard

Remember the shcultz train memes? Good times.

He's getting our women back to normal so we can have wives again.

>yeah, just do the handfotze on the picture with those freaks, studies show that kids like it, its one these "memes"

her advisors are top notch

>No blood
>no death
>only surrender/robot killing
>some great games are BANNED

Yeah, great for gamers.

oh do please tell how Merkel is in touch with the gaming community, look everyone a nigger in minecraft, look at me having no fucking clue at what I'm doing on farming sim.

give over kraut, no wonder you're doomed.

>some great games are BANNED
such as?
remember, you said GREAT games

Left 4 Dead 2: Version that was edited for "less gore"

Mortal Kombat

The Witcher 2

That's why they censor swastikas, blood and the age of young lesbian schoolgirls out of your games.
Or remember the time when command and conquer became all androids becasue the weak german faggot can't take it, or when they did it again with generals because merica invaded iraq and the german pussy shouldn't be offended that you can kill muslims in it.
the eternal kraut strikes again.

HANG THE HAG

>holocaust didn't happen
One step lower
>but I wish it did

Good night, my sides.

The joke is that she is cosplaying as president but who actually rules the country are the (((globalists)))

none of them banned
censored maybe

videogames are degenerate

>censored maybe
like your freedom of speech

Doesn't flood our country with other third worlers.

the ultimate bluepill

She thought they were poor migrants. That udderly (boobs) madcow of a chancellor only plays red alert 3

>The Witcher 2
Lel, your murican version is probably more censored than mine because i got to see boobs 1 minute into the game.

mama mia

The woman on the right has a "so she's the one destroying Europe" look on her face.

>i got to see boobs 1 minute into the game.
That's why Valkyre drive is banned in germany, due to sexual references.

the girl cosplaying as the girl from Horizon is looking at Merkel like she has something coming out of her back? DEMON??

MFW this actually happened to me

If this cheap lip service is all it takes to gain the support of the gamer community then I guess there is no point tying to save the country. Let the rapefugees have it.

Remember when Krogan were giant alien dinosaurs with 4 testicles that only talked about killing and their testicles

youtube.com/watch?v=jDit1WO12fs

Bioware is fucking dead.

>Our chancellor Angela Merkel loves us gamers
How so?
Don't you faggots have Mortal Kombat and several other action games banned for "violence"?

Me on the right

They ain't bullshitting when they say the ride never ends

EMBRACE THE PAIN

Shes horrified that its white women all around without Arab cocks in them

any game with a nazi reference, even if you're brutally murdering them

>It's another leader going to conventions to put on a good image.

we have that shitshow every year.

The lack of refugees in this is really disturbing, OP probably is a nazi.

>in touch
>merkel

You stupid Turks/Germans just eat this shit up, don't you? She's just trying to get you faggots to vote for her so she can ruin europe even more while the german youth stays in their bedrooms playing vidya, oblivious to the fact that their country is being destroyed.

What a coincidence. Her policies only work in virtual world.

Gamers are fat sacks of shit

Merkel can my shitty ass

Yeah and the genophage always rattling about that too

I don't understand. What exactly is she doing there? Why would I give a fuck if she was in touch with the gaming community? Why would that make me for vote for her? She's the fucking leader of Germany does nobody realize how fucking ridiculous she looks among this videogame cosplay bullshit targeted at kids and teens? Can't she just fucking please make politics for adults?

What a fucking joke

germs are so fucking stupid

>spend years going "Wow this dumb bitch is ruining us, she hates the country, her face is perpetually in a state of annoyed dissatisfaction"
>she does some pandering before it's time to vote
>"wow nvm lol i must have just been mistaken she's pretty #based"

Mario looks distraught.

>Mario looks distraught.
Just moments before he brakes the alliance with germany and shoots merkel in the back.

Fpbp if i ever saw one

It's just his japanese blood telling him to sudoku the commie in front of him

Games aren't something to be encouraged by a leader as they are time consuming and can lead to addiction.

You use to fight degeneracy better than anyone Germany? what happen?

> has never played F:NV

I fucking hate Germany