Was Black Slavery the Most Cruel Thing in Existence?

I think so. Think about it, the lives of the slaves were worse than anyone ever experienced in history. Even worse than Roman slave or Babylon slaves, especially worse than Northern European slaves which were given some quality of life. Black slavery in America is the worst thing and i think it's time for Donald Trump to issue a NATIONAL APOLOGY for blacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Brazil
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
youtu.be/vF2xLLZoZds
gvnet.com/humantrafficking/SaudiArabia.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lives of the slaves were worse than anyone ever experienced in history
what is world war 1 trench life?

All the slaves are dead you fucking deluded cunt. Reparations is racism. Affirmative action is racism. We just need to accept that not every group is equal, not even close.

No, no, no you are getting the narrative wrong. The holocaust is supposed to be the worst thing ever so the tribe can keep claiming shekels!

Serious question -- Were any group of slaves throughout history ever treated better than the white Americans treated their slaves?

How do you know blacks had it the worst? I think Roman spaces hd it the worst because they got crucified and sent to the lions/coliseum if they so much as entered the same room as a patrician.

Blacks are the biggest whiny babies of races. Literally all races have been through slavery and wars. Blacks are actually the LEAST exposed to evils that other races have faced. For all intents and purposes the blacks have been the most COMFORTABLE race for millenias. Too bad tht made them complacent and lazy.

>Was Black Slavery the Most Cruel Thing in Existence?

Yes, because the whole world now has to suffer the self-righteous white-guilted faggots and Kangz bitching about ther ancestors being treated as the subhumans they were (and still are)

If it was that bad the soldiers would allow themselves to get shot

No one said anything about racism you dumbass

Holocaust experimentation maybe, but the rest of the holocaust was horrible but not as bad as slavery.

OY VEY you fucking goyim NEVER EVER forget the sixty quatrillions

Nice try, BLM

>European Slaves

>Asian Slaves

>African Slaves

>Australioid Slaves

>Middle Eastern Slaves

>Native Americas slaves

And if there were people on Anartica, then them too!

fucking antismite delete your thread

You're literally the whinest motherfucker on the planet. Roman slaves had it good and only had to slave on average of 5 years before execution or starvation.

I hate the holocaust too.

Brazilian slavery, slavery in the US was a vacation in comparison their blacks didn't even get reps.

The most important thing about the struggle for african americans is the civil rights movement and miscegenation laws.

Young idealists often dream of having the power to save the world. But would that dream turn into a nightmare if saving the world could also mean destroying it?

Read up some on slavery. The shit that happened in the us is fucking nothing compared to history, or for that matter, what still goes on in many countries

You obviously only know what you were taught in high school about slavery. Kekistani faggot. The muslim slave trade literally cut off every slaves cock to prevent them from breeding. Belgiums cut the hand off every nigger that took a single step out of line.

>Oh and plus the Jews were attached to masturbation machines and would be shot in the back of the head as soon as they cummed.

Ok true Brazilian slavery was really really bad but it was the same slave system of America of treating the slaves shitty

Please crack open a history book, in every other civilization slavery was just a lower class form of work where slaves were given at least some dignity

You clearly didn't pay attention or have an interest or ever read up on history. The Muslim slave trade was bad but no where near as bad as American slavery, they didn't have inventions designed to torture and forcefeed slaves.

>Receive FREE acommodation and FREE food on a daily basis
>Can't read
>Don't do taxes
>Only have to do a pointless repetetive task every day to keep it that way

Slavery never ended and niggers will never realize it.

lol no, Brasilian slaves had better lives then american ones.

Where did this meme come from?

I think it ended when im black but im more educated and lm living a better life than you. It ended and you should realize it.

>I think so.
look into arab or moorish slavery practices

look into the Russian slave trade

Except welfare costs the state more than it gives back. What do blacks do to service the state, what tasks are you talking about. Explain this.

>Slavery never ended and niggers will never realize it.

all the whites are niggers also

White slavery was worse, because they're people and have feelings.

>What do blacks do to service the state,
they generate statistics and create a wedge against labor

yes it was because of how evil it was idealogically, they literraly used the bible to verify their inferiority, LOOK how it still has affect today, the psychological torture ALONE is unsurpassed, the physical part is equally just as bad in my opinion, worst instance in history no doubt in my 160 IQ mind

No they didn't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Brazil

Slaves in Brazil were forcefed a lot

Arabs never forcefed slaves, and Russia used serfdom not slavery.

bahahahhaha.
>muslims didn't invent things to torture
niggah. You really just to get yo self educated or should just fuck off back to /r/the_donald. The vast majority of middle east slaves were literally worked to death since it was so cheap to get just more niggers to replace the dead ones. They would import a fucking ton of them just to pretty much have them die. Slaves traders in Africa would send the slaves that revolted against them to the middle east slave trade as a punishment. Slaves in the US could have a family, a small little house, and be fed by their owners. In the Middle east, they literally didn't give a shit about the niggers.

Blacks enslaved other blacks and were probably treated much worse by their african masters.

bad b8 m8

What does wedge against labour mean? If you mean lower the wage rate that only counts if they're constantly applying for a job. And what statistics? Welfare crime and poverty give NEGATIVE statistics

THIS

Holy shit you're dumb. Please read a book and educate yourself. The average slave in the Arabic Muslim slave trade only worked for 5 month before they starved. Black slaves often worked for 30 YEARS

>where slaves were given at least some dignity

Haha no. You'd lose your eyes for even glancing at the wrong people in other societies.

You're a bad troll

They were never forcefed or anything like that.

>I think so. Think about it, the lives of the slaves were worse than anyone ever experienced in history.

The slaves had it better than they would have if they stayed in Africa. Working is the only thing that was really required of them. In exchange they were fed, had a roof over their head, had clothes on them and were generally living in a decent environment. Now, if they had stayed in Africa a couple of things were likely to happen:

1. Die of malaria at a young age or some other disease that Africa had and had no cure from.

2. Die in an extremely painful way from a random warlord who had decided that your life isn't very valuable to him

3. Be a slave to some other African

4. Starve to death.

5. Die to some wild animal.

6. Manage to survive till a relatively old age (30-40 for Africans back then) by living your life constantly starving, in need of food, with no clothes on or any prospects of the future.

Instead they went to slaves in America and now their descendants are living the complete gibsmedat life.

No actually. Roman slaves could be educators, walk around freely, have lots of wealth, and similar thing. Scandinavian slaves even could own their own property.

Slaves in Africa had great lives compared to American slaves, the average African slave had to only work like 3 years before starving on average. American slaves worked 30 years.

Black slavery was invented by blacks, expanded by Jews and abolished by whites.

30-years war killed 50 Million
WW2 Killed 55 Million
Stalins Regime killed 50 Million
Mao Killed 70 Million

You are whining about Blacks having to do Farm work, if you had one fucking braincell in you you would know that EVERY farmer in the Feudal System was a FUCKING SLAVE, no matter if he was White, black, or any other Color under the sun

American slaves also didn't have their nuts cut from before shipment. Arabs castrated their slaves to keep them from shitting up the Middle East with bad genes.

Are you retarded

>white people fought and died for slavery to end in the western world
>fuck you whiteys

Just to be very clear. See also Judah P. Benjamin.

>Slaves in Africa had great lives compared to American slaves,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, is this a joke?

> the average African slave had to only work like 3 years before starving on average. American slaves worked 30 years.

Wanna test that? Go starve yourself slowly for 3 years and we'll see if you'd have prefered that to working for 30 years but being well fed, having a roof over your head and decent clothes.

Better yet, thest that in Africa's environment where you have to watch out for wild animals, various diseases and other people trying to murder you. Go ahead, see if it's better.

>slavery was worst than the holocaust
Ever want to see a jew flip the script in a heartbeat? This is how you do it.

>wahh wahh a few soldiers died wahh wahh
If you had one brain cell you'd realize that Feudalism is EMPLOYMENT not SLAVERY. You could literally shit talk your Lord under the Magna Carta and him even threatening to cut your pay would violate your Civil rights, stop whining

You make it sound like employment. They were tied up, wiped, and forcefed.

read about brazilian slavery

Living as a Muslim slave was by far the worst one, you don't see Muslims even caring that their ancestors owned slaves, hell some modern Muslim nations still own slaves. So fuck you OP for making this slide thread

Checked

Not even comparable to horrible american slavery.

Yeps, blacks play the slave card all the time becuase they can say LOOK! im black so gibsmedat

where as i cant really point to any part of me that suggests my ancestors were treated like shit and spent their life in workhouses and died in the trenches

>did any of the most recently centuries contain the cruelest thing ever
No.

>You make it sound like employment. They were tied up, wiped, and forcefed.

Did you get that from the various jewish movies or something? As a whole the masters only expected you to work and help with the various other chores, nothing else. Yes, sure, there were some cruel ones, but in general nothing but work was expected fo you. So yes, it was sort of like a forceful employment.

They were whipped only if they refused to work.

Sure, and who the fuck are you to judge who had it worse?

Why?

In the medieval period is was brutal as fuck, but who do the whites chimp out to for gibs?

the ayyy? #
sick of coons getting mad, you're all lazy cunts anyways, your slave ancestors would be embarrassed./

my friend, Sup Forums is a brain dead bee hive, they understand the psychological concept and aspects of abuse and integration, they still think colonizing Africa (resource rich utopia) was a good idea

Magna Carta in Germany ?? You are a fucking moron.
Show me your Flag faggot
It is a Bait thread in here, but yeah, If you look at Liberia right now, and then at the 40 Million Nogs in the US, the guys who stayed in RAYCIS WHITE MURICA really are better of arent they ?
And still you hear their fat ass whining

>you're all lazy cunts anyways, your slave ancestors would be embarrassed./

Not like they weren't lazy, they jsut didn't have much of a choice.

no, Gengis Khan's conquest was. Arab and Roman slave trades were. Unit 731's experiments were. Mao's Cultural Revolution was.

read a fucking book.
I wuz kangs too, but I'd get beat up for saying it in the US because wypipo

*they don't understand

Do you even know the death toll of the Muslim slave trade. Ofc you don't, you're just shitposting

So what you're saying is that those who died FIRST were enslaved under BETTER conditions???

Like, they were relieved from their Slavery by death?

If black Slavery was so much worse and absolute hell, shouldn't the enslaved black lifespan be even shorter? Shouldn't they have just STOPPED EATING FOOD or fucking KILLED THEMSELVES?

I'm not sure if this is an elaborate troll or not, but ya got me.

dude, get the fuck out. I know that canadians are great shitposters, and you certainly have a very subtle technique, but see through it

LISTEN YOU DUMB FUCK< YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE ASPECTS OF TRIBALISM (minorities get fucked immensely) AND PSYCHOLGICAL TORTURE AND ABUSE THEN SUDDEN INTEGRATION< YOU FUCK DENTALLY CHALLENGED ROYAL KEK FUCK YER WHOLE LIFE

>humans enslaved each other and their own for hundreds of thousands of years
>white people puts a stop to slavery - for the first time in human history
>fuck white people

???

THEN WHY NOT JUST BUY A BOAT RIDE TO AFRICA THEN NIGGER?!

The Negroes in Negroland
Hinton Rowan Helper commisioned by the US Congress concerning life in Africa vs leaving the Slaves in the US.
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala

Helper was anti-slavery. Africa opened hi seyes.

Even in America it wasn't close. We hardly ever talked about the niggers or even the holohoax, but every single day of (((public school))) we were pelted with bullshit about muh 100 goriliion.

even canada had slavery but they at least leanred to fuck off from the past, america is the retarded but brilliant older brother who has no awreness levels, take your nazi iq eugenics diarreah and shove it up your merkels dbz nuts

Niggers were treated like more expensive horses basically. No reasonable man would abuse his horse because he payed a lot of money for it and needs it to work, but some people are assholes.

>be nigger born in 1800s in Africa
>mosquite bites you
>die

>be nigger born in 1800s in America
>have roof, shelter and food
>the only things they want from you is work
>if you don't work they beat you
>your owner dies and his widow frees you
>be free negro and enjoy life

Native americans might disagree. If you could find one to ask.

Just curious why do you think working for a life time as a slave is worse than being starved, mutilated and worked to death.
How is it not better to live a slave than die in pain?

Also living an American slave gave you options, you could escape and if you lived long enough even be freed when slavery was ended. Also you're descendants would one day live in the most powerful nation on earth.

jews owned the land and slaves, Christopher Columbus was a jew freemason.

Yes it was terrible, no one here did anything and simply wishes for communion with the European nation.

This guy knows his shit.

Yup.

Karma is a bitch.

youtu.be/vF2xLLZoZds

YOU PAY FOR IT YOU SCUM FUCK INBRED, YOU BROUGHT THEM OVER< YOU BRING THEM BACK YOU FUCKING RETARDED UBER DRIVING BIGOT PANTY SNIFFER

to be fair they were nomadic in nature and warred with other tribes very frequently. besides, they were killed off by disease, which we couldn't really predict.

kek, pretty much.

And these fucking niggers are still ungrateful.

I'm going for WW1
The Somme mentally Scarred my Great Grandfather for life

BUT THE PROBLEM IS THEY WOULD HATE AFRICA AND CRY FOR RETURN TICKETS DAY 1

You're dumb ass, holy shit.

>Black slaves
>Having it hard
Toppest of keks
They had it easy as fuck, even in their own time they didn't suffer jack shit
The Irish were treated ten times worse, nigger slaves were always expensive after the new world was discovered and cost too much to just dispose of or Maine to where they couldn't work, the Irish on the other hand were cheap and treated worse than cattle
Vikings treated their captives pretty well, they had actual rights, were treated like actual people.
It's pretty rare that anyone treated them well let alone the anomaly the Nords did.
Niggers in the US had arguably the closest thing to conditions similar to Nords as far as I know, but I could be wrong

>having to work is a worse fate than slowly starving to death

We treated them so well that their population INCREASED.

last (you) to help your hunger for Attention, you fucking canadian slaver, gotten your daily dose of Truedildos yet ?

I would rather have been a black slave in North America than a Black Slave in the Muslim world, and I would rather have been a black slave in the muslim world than a black slave in Brazil.

European slaves were literally castrated and sent working to death in North Africa.
If slavery was so bad in USA then blacks wouldn't have survived.

>kidnap a family from their awesome relaxed rich home
>they complain theyre not home
>you get piseed because you fed them

you are next level mentally retarded, figures you are ballgaggingrian, *bulgarian

gvnet.com/humantrafficking/SaudiArabia.htm

Niggers picked cotton in Mississippi.
Try slaving a mine in Siberia.

Do you even know that Muslims only had slaves work 5 years before starving them? Of course you don't

They were banned from committing suicide, that's why African slaves were chained and forcefed so they couldn't die. Can't tell if you're trolling

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND A SLIVER ABOUT PSYCHOLOGY YOU FUCKING MONKEY< I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM GOING HOME< ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THE JUSTICE THAT GOD WILL REIGN UPON EVERY FUCKING RACIST THAT EVER LIVED AND DENIER OF SCIENCE

Read a book bro.

>Roman slaves had it good and only had to slave on average of 5 years before execution or starvation.
Wut, slavery in Rome was based on crime or how you become a slave
Roman slaves depending on why they were slaves and what region they spent their slavery dictated how they were treated.
The only ones that were treated really well we're the Shepherds and farmers at the borders of Rome because their owners were severely wealthy and incredibly trusting. Most of their slaves were usually German as well.

Everyone competing for who is the most punished and horrifically abused group in human history...
WW1 soldiers be like