Slavic Union Thread!

Slavic Union Thread!

Will the glorious day of Slavic (re)unification come, where the divide&conquer tactics by the west will stop interfering with Slavic domination of The Old Continent.

Would you live in such a union? Which countries would you like to see in this union? (Green=yes, Red=no, Yellow=maybe)

>Russia:
Imperialist pieces of shit with no regard for human life, not even the life of their own people, a country that would try and find a way to turn this into a Russian empire.

>Czech Republic, Croatia

German wannabe states.

>Slovenia

Pretty based, progress and prosperity always first on their mind. They are pretty german, tho.

>Romania

Whole lot of gypsies that need to be cleansed. Possibility of conflict of interests with Hungary

>Bulgaria

Whole lot of gypsies. Always the first ones to abandon allies and switch to the winning side

>Greece

Not Slavic, but pretty close culturally. Possible conflict of interest with Macedonia.

>inb4 Greece/Hungary/Romania not Slavic

Although the state would be dominated by Slavic population, nations culturally and ideologically similar to Slavs would also be accepted.

>inb4 lmao subhuman slavs

Go watch your wife getting raped.

>Bulgaria
>Always the first ones to abandon allies and switch to the winning side
This suits Romania better

>Dumb fucking Slav lumps Hungary, Romania, and Greece in with Slavic Union, leaves out Belorus, And Moldavia.

Both shitholes not worth mentioning

>serbia green not red
>czech red
>croatia red
>ukarine green
>belarus not even included
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>anything less than a V4 union
Phffft. Fuck those Balkan Turkslavs.

>Serbia
>Worth mentioning

>cuckraine
>green
Miloš u high?

gl with uniting

V6 when please?

>>Russia:
>Imperialist pieces of shit with no regard for human life, not even the life of their own people
Finally someone gets it

V4 has potentional, but anything with russia does not.

I guess; Croatia has some nice beaches and if the rest of Slovenia looks half as good as Melania they're probably worth having around. Plus it'd be easier for you and Slovakia to exchange your mislabeled mail.

>Russian painting used to describe le Slavic brotherhood meme while having in Russia
Kek

>It's the obligatory hohol Gastarbeiter

Cuck off Subhumans
They hate us cuz they ain't us

IMPERIA , SUKA , DO UOU SPEAK IT?!

U mad, cuckboi?

S O O N

first:
Bulgarians are gypsies, if we were then serbs are too(about 30% of you are bulgarians, kek)
second:
Tell me one time we abandoned you for no reason
third:
i will never be part of a romanian nor greek state, these species need to be genocided.
Fourth:
Serbia needs to be divided between Bulgaria and Hungary
Fifth:
The so called south slavs are in fact thracians
Sixth:
Greeks are fucking africans

meanwhile you can't conquer fucking ukraine

>The so called south slavs are in fact thracians
Hide yourself and never show your "thracian" face ever again.

God, no thank you.

Oh. There's no Croatia. OK then. Would be nice if we got BiH back, but still.

>slovenia
>croatia
>serbia
>bosnia after some cleaning up
>montenegro
>bulgaria
>macedonia
I'd support such an alliance, with common economic and political interest in mind. Right now each of these countries is being pulled around by either USA/EU or Russia (at least the OP was right about them).
The point wouldn't be to become and union of nearly identical people, but to connect through infrastructure, trade, common projects and culture so that each citizen of a member state sees an ally and potential partner.
But that would require either a lot of forgetting and burying old feuds, or complete lustration of all politicians before the point of making the union/alliance.

WE

>Can't
Lel

Do you sincerely believe there is an OPEN war going on between Russia and Ukraine instwad of a shitty proxywar noone even bothers with?

Kek

Turn on your mozg ,brat

WUZ

This would be pretty beneficial.

WUZ

MONGOLS AND SHIET

>i will never be part of a romanian nor greek state, these species need to be genocided.
cool
>The so called south slavs are in fact thracians
I2 haplogroup, correct
>Greeks are fucking africans
just like Albanians, E haplogroup, also present in Africa and Middle East, also correct

You forgot about Belarus, you shit for brains S*rb monkey.

>tfw irrelevant

>itt Subhuman lesser Slavs acting like the matter or ever will

If you never had an Empire you're officially Subhuman

Nice flag, faggot.

Thanks ,pshek

I dream of Slavic League.

slavs are subhumans

end of discussion

Shut up, bankland.

>It's the Slav hating albo dispora from Switzerland that lost his grades to a polish guestworker that pops in EVERY thread about Slavs, again
Yes, chinks fought for us too. Your point faggot?

But bulgars are objectively gyppoes. You guys look like Georgians or Armenians without the Russian roastie mixing with them for the past 100 years. You are like 90% black haired (even after tanning) with no light brown haired people, and don't get me talking about eye color. Kek. Most roach'd nation by far. Even your eye shape and and bone structure screams ugly and subhuman.

Ayo don't touch mi greekbros, """slav"""

albos are slavs ,too

all slavs need to be eradicated and their lands resettled with dinosaurs

God I'm happy with the trend of Serbs going to Switzerland to sell heroin. You'll just kill yourselves off.