Éire/Pol/ - Sekrit Club Edition

Join National party: nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=0Yr0nwIX_gc

News:
>Irish Times use archeological finds to dismantle the Irish identity
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/the-lost-history-of-dublin-uncovered-by-luas-works-1.3196170

>Former IRA informer Sean O'Callaghan dies
independent.ie/irish-news/ira-informer-and-author-sean-ocallaghan-dies-aged-62-36064774.html

>Woman's car fire bombed in feud
independent.ie/irish-news/innocent-womans-car-petrolbombed-in-feudlinked-attack-36064195.html

>Caretaker injured after defending a statue of the Virgin Mary from a (((Science Teacher)))
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/caretaker-left-with-neckwounds-after-science-teacher-tried-to-remove-statue-of-the-virgin-mary-from-school-36063805.html

>Urban hellhole in Australia is livable if affordable
irishtimes.com/life-and-style/abroad/irish-in-melbourne-city-is-liveable-if-you-can-afford-it-1.3197006

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/opinion/the-state-of-us-irish-nationalism-needs-a-revolution-1.3193314
irishtimes.com/opinion/editorial/irish-identity-time-to-renew-the-republic-1.3194916
jrnl.ie/3563850
twitter.com/AtheosEuripides
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump
the archeological article was rather annoying
literally:
>Ireland is a nation of immigrants goy, we come from vikings, normans, and brits! its not like we fought them out or anything

bump

BUMP

keepErLit

glad to see that faggot teacher man thwarted by a God fearing care taker

Duolingo is a pretty good site
Learning some irish on it
Only thing is, as an ulster man i have to learn the Connaught dialect
I would imagine once i learn enough to understand people talking the rest should come natually

Have not read it yet

Cathcucks +
potato niggers =
double niggers

bump

apparently this teacher is a "humanist" and said the statue of the Virgin Mary offended him and his beliefs as it symbolized " a repression of his sexuality" sounds like a jew county desu

thankfully, courts ruled that his claim of discrimination and harassment are unfounded and the statue still stands

>the teacher - employed at the school since 1994 - told the hearing that the placing of the statue provoked deep unease and anxiety in him because of his deeply held beliefs
Another example of atheists being in everyone's faces, and frankly, melodramatic about their beliefs. I rarely see such behaviour from Catholics yet they're still stereotyped as dogmatic

I haven't tried Duolingo yet but here are some more resources in case you haven't got them yet

The vast majority of people are of Gaelic stock and the Vikings were here in such small numbers that they're is barely any trace of them in the gene pool and they weren't here long before they were brought to heel or kicked out.

fuck off cuck basterd

protestants dont even go to their own churches

eat shit

These fucking cunts. How does anyone take em seriously?
No... how do they take themselves seriously? They need a good kick up the hole to straighten them out.

Thanks lad!

so "humanist" is just another term for atheist I suppose
yea, cunts like that jew (((lentin))) will always cherrypick viking and Norman presence in Ireland to push the Irish multicultural meme, but they will always leave out the fucking context.

Vikings, Normans, got told to fuck off - by way of the sword

>and the teacher - employed at the school since 1994 - told the hearing that the placing of the statue provoked deep unease and anxiety in him because of his deeply held beliefs

Ah fuck off you cunt, go boil your head ya prick

Don't the Irish have bigger fish to fry besides the English nowadays? Like the quintessentials

All that layer of meaning over and over, right the way through time. And it’s something I don’t think people necessarily are aware of, or don’t pay any heed to. They make this sort of statement: ‘Oh well, we are Irish.’ Well, we are Irish but we are Irish because we have had our Viking heritage, our Anglo-Norman heritage, our Tudor heritage, our Flemish heritage; lots of different people coming in over time.”

(DIFFERENT PEOPLE)) THOSE WHERE THE ENGLISH AND I I DONT REMEMBER BELIGANS AND FLEMISH COMING HERE DO I

Every group that came here was fought against not welcomed and it's not that long ago since people of Anglo stock were driven out or left because of hostility towards them.

Most Irish people don't mind Britain anymore, other than the somewhat vocal fringe group of Republicans. That said, they're also indifferent to the actual issues such as the Nigerians, etc. so there is a problem here

What even is a 'humanist'?

its all so tiresome.

Heres a leaflet template I made, I plan to make another one listing the 9 principles, maybe a few posters too. how is this leaflet, any problems with it? Any improvements that should be made?

They're trying to destroy us as a people by distorting our history.

a crypto atheist that hides behind an obscure and vague term

>Humanism is a philosophical and ethical stance that emphasizes the value and agency of human beings, individually and collectively, and generally prefers critical thinking and evidence (rationalism and empiricism) over acceptance of dogma or superstition
Another way of saying atheist basically. I always imagined them as more hippie type atheists but from searching the term you get quite a fedora definition. This teacher's behaviour doesn't help that either

Looks a bit like a Mass Card to be honest. Would be better if the ovals were the same size as one another.

The teacher was probably a literal faggot too.

>my christcuck fairy tales are better than theirs!

Lmao @ you all you bye-bull retards

t. atheist

>circles not same size
fair cop on that
>looks like a Mass card
yea format is important, but I aint sure what it should look like. I was trying to make it look neat and organized

You get them here on Sup Forums too

Trying to play the 'im more logical than you' game sounds like it.
They think they are wise but are far from it

I say i am agnostic about most things because i realise i do not know anything
They scold me for not assuming that it is one side or the other (there side)
really stupid people, they are no different than the religious nuts who blindly follow just to follow, only they pick a different stance.

And the laughable thing is they think its scientific reasoning.
Scientists do not have loyalty to their beliefs and not attached to them because they will fool themselves otherwise.
Scientists do not assume, and never trust flawed human reasoning - that is good scientists anyways -

fedoras are cringey af, i hate them

Well most parties and organisations have their own guides to style and graphics and format and such so while I think it's okay to produce memes, and some basic infographics maybe I'm not sure if we should be producing party literature without the permission of that party.

we need God matey, this world is mad
you're probably right about getting party permission, I'd assume they'd want to make sure anything promoting their party/image is accurate and up to snuff.
idk, could be good to make them as templates any way, I know there are some party members that lurk and even post in this thread from time to time, I think the guy that makes their videos even came here once.

exposed

larper faggot get the fuck off our thread

Yes, spirituality is apart of being human.
I just do not know how to go about it honestly.
They say trust in Jesus and have a relationship with god but i do not know how to do that. The only way i can have a mystical\divine experience is by meditating and "no mind"

get out
Are you Catholic?
If so Id say you should go talk to a priest, he might be able to offer some advice.

praying the rosary is good too, thats some meditation you were talking about.
I'd also highly recommend reading some of GL Chesterton's works

>GK not GL

The fucking entitlement.
>My sperg fit caused me to be harrassed on religious grounds now pay me.
An bata for you buachaill.

Yes i am Catholic
> praying the rosary is good too
It is doing the same thing isn't it? As long as you are contemplating on nothing

Never heard of GK, i will check it out, thanks man

>contemplating on nothing
well, you're supposed to contemplate on the mystery you are praying
ex. Jesus rises from the dead
but in doing so, you are also contemplating on the implications, meaning, and significance of that particular event

Well when you contemplate on nothing it is just making your mind receptive and open to what you don't know, or a new perception

I think I see what you're saying.
when I pray I feel more closer to God in a sense, like I can see the divine things in nature more clearly.

a bit hard to explain on my part

Doing a long weekend in Eire next month lads. Anywhere comfy to visit apart from Dublin?

the devil and other weird ass shit can get into you that way from what i know

this.
im not able to
explain it in words but its sort of the same as what this lad said here

I have thought about these things.

When you silence your mind and make it still you are then naturally observant.
When you think about thoughts you have nothing to think about but thoughts, where as when you do not think, when you do not put any ideas on anything or see things as words but just simply observe and see things as they are, then you will start to use your intuition more powerfully with practice.

I just stop putting labels on things and just observe all the sensations in a non judgmental way. Then you can see the world the way it is, or atleast the illusionary perception your senses create. You can sometimes get insights beyond your senses and that you could call a mystical insight.

Daily reminder if you don't speak Irish your not a nationalist your a British cuck.
Ná déan dearmad mura féidir leat Gaeilge a labhairt níl tú náisiúnaí ach tá tú cocól Sasanach.

I heard that too, but i think its just scaremongering.
When you look up and study the origin of Satan then you can not take it seriously.
I do not think we should take a religious practice so literally. From what i can gather, religion is most certainly on to something, its based on mysticism, but a lot of the original teachings have got drowned out and replaced with dogma.

haha my brother who is a cuck said to the auld lad about the national party and that there was an irish donald trump

i went full super sayain blue and i revealed my power level

Did ye school him?

wait what? are we talking literal cuckhold or just a libshit? how did he find out about NP, through you or someone else?
how much of your power level did you reveal?

The leaflet I want is is a bunch of quotes from all the other political parties about bringing in immigrants and there are tons of them and then just say NP is the only party opposed to it.

ye i showed them the whole thing on the np website
my family is not cucked or libtarded
silent conservitives but a bit out of the head they are like the average person who doesnt know whats going on in the country

and he said hed vote for the party and that they have good ideas and that there right about abortion and immigration

he also said there needs to be a new party in the country and that alot of people will end up joining them

i unexpectedly redpilled them all by accident

someone who needs knocking the fuck out

i revealed my power level a good bit in a burst and then hid it again

That is fuckin great to hear. I think most people in this country are like them. Conservative and nationalist but not informed, so when they listen to (((msm))) they just take it as truth because they know no better.

Been seeing these articles over the last few days? Absolute cuck propaganda from the times.

irishtimes.com/opinion/the-state-of-us-irish-nationalism-needs-a-revolution-1.3193314

>And Irish nationalism cannot be Gaelic, either. The burning desire to be “not merely free but Gaelic as well” sputtered out when it became official policy...the stark fact is that an Irish person today is twice as likely to use Polish as Irish...All nations are inventions – but ours has reached the point where it knows this

irishtimes.com/opinion/editorial/irish-identity-time-to-renew-the-republic-1.3194916

>The fact that no anti-immigrant party has emerged in the Republic, despite a rapid influx of foreign-born residents, partly reflects the fact that centuries of emigration have forged a fluid, open-ended understanding of identity and belonging. As Fintan O’Toole writes in his four-part series, The State of Us, it’s hard to build an anti-immigrant platform on a clear distinction between Us and Them because, in a sense, “we” are all emigrants.
>We cannot ask immigrants to integrate until we explain to ourselves what it is they’re integrating into
>But while the State’s transformation into a multi-ethnic, secular society has happened with dizzying speed and remarkably little friction
>The challenge, both conceptual and practical, is to renew our notion of the republic, to imbue it with real meaning by putting values such as solidarity, equality and democratic accountability at its heart. As a starting point, it requires a serious public policy focus on ensuring our planning, education and health systems can meet the challenges of social integration and avoid the mistakes other European states have made. It requires that our State institutions, schools and hospitals in particular, as well as our laws and Constitution, are fully separated from religious authority. To adapt an old phrase, it requires us to develop a pluralist state for a pluralist people.

oh, that'd be great. Ill get on that
good shit matey

>And Irish nationalism cannot be Gaelic, either. The burning desire to be “not merely free but Gaelic as well” sputtered out when it became official policy...the stark fact is that an Irish person today is twice as likely to use Polish as Irish...All nations are inventions – but ours has reached the point where it knows this
I am mad

Never let liberals, communists and niggers get a foot in the door.

the times has gone complete cuck in the last year the prod owners used to keep them in check but looks like cancerous money was waved in front of them and they decided to sell out funny they kick out myers out but keep those cucks

yep other than that you have alot of complete fools in this country

Irish person today is twice as likely to use Polish as Irish thats bullshit the average irish person doesnt know a word of polish unless there friends with polish people

no, it worse. what they're saying is that Poles, even ones that speak polish, are just as Irish as you. what they are doing is dismantling the Irish identity. Anyone and everyone can be Irish.
This is how they killed my Nation, and its how they'll kill yours

I think they mean poles in Ireland all know polish and there's more of them than speak gaelic

This right here

Except they say "Irish person" not Pole

>European national party
what?

Yep. They claim the "nation is invented" and perhaps it is, as is music and art and any number of things that are real and shape who we are. You can easily look up studies that show different behaviors in babies based on race, so it's literally pissing on their ancestors

YES!

Pig's head left at door of Islamic Centre in Down jrnl.ie/3563850

Jarry will use that to consolidate the Muslim vote for Sinn Féin.

Every nations is invented it's irrelevant and no argument for immigration. All nations in Africa and middle east were invented too. Pakistan and Israel didn't exist a hundred years ago.

stuff like that pisses me off
reeeeeeeee

nice

we need a few mines placed underneath the clonskeagh hive and let them off in the middle of the night

The concept of nation is a product of the people who inhabit a set geographical location.
by importing other peoples into a nation you fundamentally change that nation.

Might've been a prod.

the comments underneath are cancer

Liam flag
17mins ago
Cup of tea anyone?

Alt Left
16mins ago
@Liam flag: green tea ?

Boganity
3y
14mins ago
@Liam flag: I’ll get the popcorn….and get the show started: Oh look the bigots in NI have found a new target to bully !

Liam flag
13mins ago
@Alt Left: Just lyons I’m afraid. I do have some nice coffee also if you’d prefer? Would you mind getting some biscuits? Maybe chocolate digestives or something, I’m not fussy.
Brinster
2y
6mins ago
I am shocked, shocked to discover religious intolerance in Northern Ireland.
marty johnbann
5y
14mins ago
Some people have way to much time on their hands
Tommy Duke
10mins ago
Fly-tipping is a scourge!
Fabio Dillon
6m
7mins ago
Bad form
Atheos Euripides
4mins ago
@Fabio Dillon: Par for the course for violent Alt-Right extremists these days, if they’re not murdering innocent people with their cars they’re targeting minorities.
Alt Left
16mins ago
Atheos Euripides
6mins ago
Seems that Richard Spencer finally lost his head!

mickmc
2y
2mins ago
Is leaving a pig head on the door step of a building a crime now. Surely this is not a Muslim country, yet anyway.

Donal O Cofaigh
6m
5mins ago
Poor pig

Mike
6m
1min ago
Not a nice thing to do but at least nobody is hurt. It gives the Islam apologists ammunition to pursue their victimhood in public.

I just got here and

this yoke is another pro islamic scumbag cuck that comments on journal.ie

twitter.com/AtheosEuripides

fake roman larpers are cancer and msot of the people they larp at are questionable people themselves

why haven't you fags done something like this yet?

i havent seen muslims around for ages

except 2 burka fat ones in the new shopping centre in athlone a week ago shitting out kids and pushing buggys

Gona have to start siding with the prods at this rate

True

It's appreciated either way

Does he not know the Celts fought Romans? Handicap

we need to raid these fags

The libs say "oh, nationalism is a new thing!"
but that is not so
nationalism has existed long before the creations of nation states. They confuse the nation state with the nation.

A nation is blood, flesh and bone
Heart, soul and spirit
Tradition, heritage and linage
Shared all this shared, with a shared culture too

It a nation is a construct yes, just like everything else in this world, but based on real things (that btw are also constructs, because the whole world we know of is just perception) and forms by human nature.

arguing that a nation is invented, that is to say, historical and contingent, in no way negates the fact of said nation, just like how arguing why blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime (innate causes vs social causes) doesn't change the fact of black criminal activity

those faggots should be gassed but there aint no use in worrying over them

a state without a nation is just an administrative entity (which, quite frankly, is probably their whole goal)

A containment zone for weaboos.

this 1000%

I think a successful marketing strategy for NP would be to bill themselves as a reformist party going forward, instead of conservative, thoughts?

yes but lets just raid them for the craic

We just have to swallow the pride, be a bit less stubborn and leave the past in the past.

Yep, And with nothing real uniting them other than political ideals (that can change and is not solid) they would for sure be even more divided and miserable, no real values either.

What did my second favourite general on Sup Forums for this summer, any new hobbies or holidays? Personally took up HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts) and almost finished the introductory Longsword course.

Didn't write this, but think it adds to the Nationalism discussion going on.

That's not what nationalism is.

Nationalism is not pride for the accident of your life but rather love for the conditions under which you live. A country isn't just a set of arbitrary lines on a map, an artificial identity foisted upon you at birth, but is rather the power of an entity -- perhaps a people, perhaps a nation -- to enforce it's laws over a territory, laws which are the result of a particular historical line of development unique among all the people of the earth. In this sense, a country is a way of life maintained by and for a people in a certain geographic location at a point in time.

Nationalism is the understanding that this way of life, this sovereignty over a territory, the result of this particular unique historical development, is both fragile, precious, and something to be protected and loved.

Nationalism is also the recognition that there are other such people, such lines of development throughout the world, and that those can and should be respected as well. Nationalism isn't only for one people but for all kinds of people and it is what creates the diversity of this earth, which we seem to be hell bent on destroying.

going shooting with my dad tomorrow, should be /k/ool.

it could work, but will probably require some kind of property redistribution if ireland doesn't already have laws to that effect. as long as land can be owned by foreigners foreigners have a stake in running the state

im raiding them