HAPPENING

FUSION GPS TESTIMONY TO BE RELEASED!!!!!

>"It will take a vote of the committee to do it, but I presume that they will be released," Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said at a Mount Ayr, Iowa, town hall meeting on Wednesday, The Washington Examiner reported.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/347785-senate-judiciary-to-vote-on-whether-to-release-dossier-guys-testimony

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/d8can
msn.com/en-us/news/us/dc-judge-approves-government-warrant-for-data-from-anti-trump-website/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's archive it
archive.is/d8can

Bump for a real happening.

PEE
E
E

A quick rundown, please?

Sweet. I didn't know they were questioned. Last I heard Fusion was avoiding them.

THEY ARE ALL GOING TO JAIL

Reroll

Bump

It's over, TrumpTards.

bumpppp

>A quick rundown

here let me sum it up
>every question asked
>I plead the 5th
there, saved us all the trouble

i heard that was a popular answer during the testimony, but was it the entire thing?

IT'S ON, BITCHES!

who is they and for what? im a lot behind the times right now
thanxs

fake pee tapes are going to be exposed as a setup to unmask and surveil Trump

Chuck Grassley is a true patriot, and one of the only people I trust to fight for justice and accountability.

How far can pleading the 5th really take someone. Doesn't that just open up more questions when the committee is not bought off?

When you're being interrogated like this, they are asking questions they already know answers to. They just want you to say it.

Plead the fifth and eventually you get hung on the stuff we do know.

Thank you desu, figured as much. It's one of those asking questions they already have the answers to. Here's to hoping they hung themselves nice and proper.

Got that backwords.

Nat V meeting with Don JR is going to be exposed as a set up by DNC lobbyists to put trump under surveillance they needed to publish the fake pee pee papers.

Bump

I hope this is true. I think this is the Tuesday happening that WH user was talking about

yeah looks like it's about to start

pick related

Over 100 people at the DNC just committed jewicide

Pee
Pee

Isn't that almost a week old news? Not being snarky or a punk, I have just seen that news before today.

perhaps 0hedge ain't always first or fast

numerals for Hilary to hang

At least they got there before most, gotta give credit where it's due.

pathetic

>fake
ummm sorry to tell you but...

msn.com/en-us/news/us/dc-judge-approves-government-warrant-for-data-from-anti-trump-website/

What does it feel like knowing you're about to go to jail be found guilty of federal civil rights violations, and then be sentenced to death, faggot?

People like you make waiting for happenings that much more disappointing.

I want to see this.