Tell my parents that I am an Anarcho-Capitalist and they need to respect my beliefs

>Tell my parents that I am an Anarcho-Capitalist and they need to respect my beliefs
>They seem to be going along with it
>Yesterday I was watching Stefan Molyneux videos with headphones on
>Didn't know mom was in my room, she hugged me from behind and kissed me on the cheek
>I punched her in the face and immediately removed her from my private property (my room)
>Dad got extremely angry at me and is now saying I have to leave by tomorrow

What the fuck? I explained to him clearly that because she did not have permission to be in my room or touch me she violated my NAP but he's not listening. If I don't convince them to change their minds I'm going to be homeless.

>Going to be homeless
>Being AnCap and not having money

Children are merely blank canvases, clay to be moulded. Your mother thinks of you as nothing more than an accessory or a pet.

These fucking commies, thinking that they deserve your love and respect without working for it. Typical.

Six days of pushing broom
Buys a very small and smelly room
You're a man of means by no means
Ancap king of the road

Well i mean she did but she is your mom u have to have some boundaries

>>I punched her in the face and immediately removed her from my private property (my room)

are you sure, f.am? If it's "your room" because you were allowed to decorate it, then it's still not your room.

I say you arm yourself and fortify your room. Trusting your commie mother was a mistake.

rape them and stuff them in a freezer. it's your property now.

why would you tell them they need to respect your beliefs

>my room
>hasn't paid for it

and how much do/did you pay for "your private property"?

Absolutely autistic

>live at parents
>acting like you're not their property

you're scum. go apologise.

He'll be a Bernie bro by next election.

You can't be full send AnCap until you can pay your own bills you dipshit.
Clearly you have no respect for Seniorage in the economic model you were born into.
Now its time to grow up fast.
Good luck.

You deserve to be thrown in the street, you autistic cringelord. You violently assaulted one of your parents in response to a loving gesture.

Anyway, you'll have to punch a lot more people in defense of your meager belongings on the streets, and something tells me you or your things won't last long.

Time to raise a militia. Do you have any siblings or pets you can redpill?

AM I BEING DETAINED?

You violated their NAP by punching your mom

This.
Flush the tea down the toilet, declare your room an independent dwelling, and annex the kitchen to secure your supply line

This is exactly what I imagine ancaps to be like. Or anyone that unironically uses the phrase "late stage capitalism".

No tendies for you, faggot

These.
Not your property.