How would the world change immediately, over a few months, a few years and a few decades, if all jeuce died overnight...

How would the world change immediately, over a few months, a few years and a few decades, if all jeuce died overnight? Would the world finally be """"free""""?

Whats wrong with Jews?

We would have no government.

they mutilate their children's genitals and cause hyperinflation

Kek'd

but then I realised you're probably actually right.

First wealth would spread between the rich and poor, reducing crime. Then people that owned a digger would make a lot of money, to burry the kikes.

I understand that Jews have a prominent role in the media but how is that bad?

>Muh no government

There are shit tons of highly qualified europeans waiting in the wings to replace every single Jew in power. Wouldn't be an issue at all, Jews are completely replaceable.

The bar of Chess championships would be lowered quite a bit, there would be less bullshit anti-white books winning nobel peace prizes. Jews don't contribute anything special to legislature, judiciary, or executive branches.... they are simply there.

I understand that in ((('Murica))), jews run rampant but in -Europe- I have yet to see any jewish manipulation. You see, this country is so comfortable and lazy, there's basically a bubble around it.

I still don't understand the Jew-hate. Muslims are a problem.

Bumpity.

This didn't really take off.

Well, yes. These are known.

Don't Jews have the highest IQ? I'd assume the world would be dumbed down a bit

I kek'd buddy, thanks.

No, they have the highest average IQ.

That average comes from a population of 15-20 million people. There are 750 million europeans. The top 20% of high IQ europeans makes up 20 million 140-160 geniuses, meaning there are more european geniuses than there are Jews total. It's a complete meme.

no

you need to purge their entire doctrine and it's successor religions that worship it, otherwise hostile imposters will just claim their identity privileges(see ashkenazim). actual jews themselves are just inbred desert larpers and not really a threat to anybody besides local arabs.

How do we do that?

convert to hinduism

Anglo american vermin would still remain so not, at least for a few of us.

Well, it's certainly working for loos.
/s