en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smog_of_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_industrial_disasters
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
youtube.com/watch?v=qof4MmKIb_c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuyahoga_River
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well I might take them seriously now as a civ

>China approves budget for cleaning life out of their river systems

Yeah, they're using the money that 1st world countries are giving them from that paris agreement scam.

>based china siphoning cash out of cucked yuros, britbongs and burgers to clean up it's country
whats wrong with that?

Why does China get money?
It's 'developing'?

>just now figuring out the eco system might be important

I'm going to assume this is code for dumping industrial waste.

Pretty much.

Anyone with even small biology backgroung can understand that they will dirsupt ecosystem beyong recovery

Yeah, they have to be allowed to do whatever they want and given money from Western countries until they're able to displace the dollar as reserve currency, otherwise it's racism.

Aren't their rivers HORRIBLY polluted by their industry?

Or is this another "fuck local wildlife" campaign?

You never know with the chinks.
But I'm pretty sure that corporate gommunism will fuck up as usual.

After 1/8 of them are embezzled from and 1/16th are shut down because they don't have enough administrators after gulagging the embezzlers, 1/7 of those will be ineffective and just used as a propaganda tool costing five times as much as they should to make things look nice. 1/2 of all the rest will be ineffective because they did not realize the extent of environmental damage to begin with and some of those will revert to a disgusting mess within a few years, if not sooner.
Cynical, yes, but also based on some of their clean up efforts I have observed.

Do not underestimate China.

I went to vacation there last year and i was surprised how small chinks are. I'm not terribly tall (i'm 186cm) and i was attracting attention everywhere i went. Sadly i don't feel attracted to asians because i felt i could pull some mad pussy.

Because western countries have contributed the most to global warming in total greenhouse gas emissions and so far we haven't come up with a developmental pathway that allows a big country to go from an agrarian backwater to a fully devoloped society without going through fossil fuel intensive industrialization

>186cm
>not terribly tall

lol

China is so fucking polluted now. It's a damn shame what the country has become in that regard. I realize governing a country of a gorillion people can't be a simple task by any measure, but the Chinese government is just too corrupt and shitty.

why is that our problem? fuck off

>t. asian
you honestly think that's tall?
even here in brazil it's not rare to find people taller than me. If you're american 186cm is around 6'1, so definetely not super tall.

wheres the source you fucking newfags

>if you make your enemies into world super powers you win

come on, show your flag you manlet

the age of the eternal dragon has risen!

>so far we haven't come up with a developmental pathway that allows a big country to go from an agrarian backwater to a fully devoloped society without going through fossil fuel intensive industrialization
Sounds like we should prevent undeveloped countries from industrializing. I mean, the goal is to save the planet, right?

>implying global corporations care about enemies instead of consumers acquiring capital to spend their hard earned money on their goods and services in order to increase their presence in underserved markets and increase their market share at home
LEL

netherlank stronk

How does China becoming industrialized/modernized benefit global corporations? Seems like it would be more beneficial to have them remain a 3rd world serf class to produce goods for the west desu

Most non chink or Nigger people are 5'7" - 6' not 6'4 you monkey

That rainbow water is so beautiful though

If this is just about corporations, there's no sense restricting the use of fossil fuels in wealthy Western markets.

The more people that have disposable income, means bigger potential revenue. Means of production can always be located to some other third world shithole like Vietnam, India, Bangladesh, and Africa or automated to cut costs.

True, but it wouldn't fly through the UN, WTO, or whatever international organizations that exist. Our peer competitors would then step into the vacuum and become champions for the global poor.

There is only so much demand you can create in Western economies with monetary life support. Big chink coastal cities turning into giant middle class clusters would benefit the world economy in a way that has never been seen before. It's already happening, low wage industries just switch to Vietnam and India.

Why aren't they collecting that oil and selling it back to restaurants or chemical plants?

It wouldn't be necessary if they hadn't polluted it in the first place

>UK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smog_of_London

>5'7
>just
Europeans are in general over 6'. Average heights will be smaller over next generations because of immigration.

Something that happened once in UKs entire history is daily occurrence in many parts of China.

He's is the midget of non manlets 2bh

This, if they start acting more human then we can talk about conquering space together

Every country needs to get through an industrial revolution to modernise, don't get why everyone is always bitching about the chinks desu.

>5'9" is average height

>what is an average

1) there is no money to be given in the Paris agreement
2) they are forced to do this basically because they are dying by the millions of pollution

T-thanks i guess

If you really believe that your ignorant of history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_industrial_disasters

Rampant lax safety standards are rampant among ALL newly industrialized countries. China is just following a development model that has already been done by Japan, the US, Germany and the ones who first industrialized the UK

>it wouldn't fly through the UN, WTO, or whatever international organizations that exist.
Cool. Their opinions will matter when they can use their military power to make us obey.

>Our peer competitors would then step into the vacuum and become champions for the global poor.
But that's bad for the environment. Everyone signed the climate agreements, surely they must be trying to prevent Global Climate Change.

this is making me consider going to china to do water treatment

>almost like they're trying to make up for invading everyone on Earth and screwing with their economy

didn't china create the great pacific garbage patch which is twice the size of texas?

How is what you've just posted relevant exactly? We're talking about average everyday pollution, not industrial accidents.

It's a fact that pollution in China is so bad they get smog daily, heavy smog that is so dangerous it kills an estimated thousands of people a day. No other country in the history of Humanity has had pollution even remotely as bad as this.

>Sadly i don't feel attracted to asians

I really don't understand how anyone could be, even the most attractive of the JAV chicks are pretty much just barely passable because they have really big natural tits and nice proportions. Asian faces are just fucking disgusting looking

>be china
>be the 90s
>realize america is cucking itself with environmentalist policies
>advocate for them, but never follow your end of the deal
>take all of americas manufacturing
>get rich quick
>disregard environmentalism and workers rights
>get a good economic upper hand on america
>use new shekels to clean up the mess you made in the process

stupid americans

>population over a billion
>no regard for life, human or otherwise
>shit in street
>spit and litter constantly
But I'm sure they'll be fine :^)

You don't have to obey, you just lose out on investing in industries of the future and lose out on new trade deals putting your corporations at a comparative disadvantage compared to the Chinese corporations playing by the rules of the road and developing multilateral institutions. But our military's strong so it's okay lel

Im 195, 95 kg. or 6'4" and 210 lbs
my best friend is 203 cm

you would enjoy our company

I'm 185cm and most of my male friends are taller then me.
I bet you are an american manlet

Parts of China are so heavily polluted that no amount of money can do anything about it.

lmao, it's always mexicans that post these liveleak videos.

They're making water less gay

>take absolutely no action regardless of pressures against them to clean up the environment for decades
>wait until the US has had enough of them abusing "climate change" for gibs and quits being a part of the game
>suddenly launch "cleanup" projects to pass themselves off as "green leaders"
>Country is still polluted to shit but the MSM won't care and will use it to castigate the US while holding China up on a pedestal
Fuck this obvious posturing shit

I wonder what kind of horrible work accidents will happen during this.

>respecting someone for fixing an easily avoidable issue they caused
I love you dad but you're getting senile, is it all the pakis?

Leave my continent you yellow nigger.

Don't lie, macaco
Men here barely go over 170-175 cms

>your corporations
what does that even mean
Their factories are in China and Vietnam, tech support is in India, many domestic workers are imported from overseas, and the executive ranks are crawling with Jews. Fuck them.

>comparative disadvantage compared to the Chinese corporations
The West is where the customers live. If we stopped trading with China, China would starve.

You said the Great smog of London was a daily occurance in China, which it's not. Yes their are more people with respiratory problems in China than the UK had historically, but that's because China has a bigger population by a factor of 10fold. It's almost like you don't understand how per capita works. It's how China can have the 2nd biggest economy in the world yet their average citizen makes a fourth less than an American does and that is why their still considered a developing country

I live in Santa Catarina and i bump at people taller than me pretty much everyday. May be if you live close to the north you aren't as tall as the rest considering the amerindian/portuguese mix you have going on up there. I'll be going to Recife this year, hope to opress many manlets there.

dude what the fuck

You could, but then suddenly electronics are 200% more expensive, cost of living skyrockets over 100% year on year pushing your lower class into crippling poverety, where they can barely have enough to eat. Your farmers are also pushed into poverty because there just too much grain to sell at a profit.

Nice bird you got there.

They are in the middle of a 50 year drought and they cant drink anything down stream of pretty much anything due to unchecked pollution.
This isnt about saving the ecology, this is about survival in 5 years. I know that they will, and hope, they fuck it up.

China literally suffers from daily smog. This isn't even debatable, it's just a fact.

Air pollution in China is so bad that the scales used to measure air pollution didn't actually go that high. Then the Chinese government made it illegal to actually increase the scales so air pollution could be measured accurately.
Only the Chinese government know how bad the air pollution really is, but we all know it's worse than "maximum" on the scales every single day.

Picture related, smog in China is so bad it can be literally seen from space.

You are retarded, chinas waters have industrial pullunlts in thier water, not organics.
Start paying attention to China. I'm so tired of Americana meming
>China is about to Crash any day now,
>China is dumb
>china has no military tech
It's all wrong, and you under esiamite them at your peril

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

And your missing the whole point, China having terrible daily smog is not outside the norm for a country at China's level of development, Hell India has a city with even worse pollution than China, the only reason it seems unprecedented i because PMI indicators never existed in 1860's London.

Even if all that was true, it would be better than the alternative.

It hardly matters. America is destroying itself from within. China will take advantage of a weakened America, sure, but they won't be the cause of our downfall. We need to sort out everything here first and foremost.

there just fixing all the fuckups from all that expansion. I've done reclamation work n site clean up. kinda interesting. I just tell people what to do of course.

And why should we allow that? Not only are China and India competitors against us, but they're both going to pollute a whole lot more on the off chance either one ever manages to "fully" industrialize.

And there you have it, you would willingly fuck over your whole country because you got a crab mentality and can't let the ebil chinks become rich and prominent because America HAS to be number one even though by prolonging the inevitable you end up ruining your whole country instead

you can't possibly survive or not have some sort of explosive diarrhea after doing shit like that

Are you Chinese? Because you argue like one.

The truth is China pollutes more than any other country on the face of the planet, they have daily smog which is so bad it can be seen from space and can actually travel half way around the fucking globe.

There is no legitimate excuse for this, until very recently China didn't even have any environmental policies or protections in place.

I guess China, in all it's wisdom never heard "prevention is cheaper than the cure". Because China has gone past the point of fucked up and anything they do now is too late. Unless they want to collapse their (and the worlds) entire economy they're just going to have to live with the polluted hell hole they've made of their country.

thats like some this is jackass shit.

>implying diarrhea is an inconvinient in china.

youtube.com/watch?v=qof4MmKIb_c

I don't think those changes would be bad for America, that's the thing. I think every change you listed as a negative would be an improvement.

Did you not read the Podesta email? The ETI said NO SPACE WARS if we are to get zero point energy.

>arguing with facts is arguing like a Chinese
And that's the problem even if currently China is producing more greenhouse gases our countries have contributed more in total greenhouse gases throughout history. Prevention is impossile for poor countries because corporations would end up going to other countries that lack them like Bangladesh or Africa instead. You refuse to listen to reason and facts in order to hold onto your deluded self righteous believes. It's obvious you prefer to believe in fantasy that confirms to your previous self aggrandizing delusions rather than listening to facts and accepting reality as is. That's why you're a white supremacist /thread

Their water is the most polluted in the world but they're still announcing all high and mighty how they are spending so much for the environment. Thanks, pseudo-communism.

>even if currently China is producing more greenhouse gases our countries have contributed more in total greenhouse gases throughout history.
Even if currently China is producing less greenhouse gases than the entire West has produced throughout history, it's not unreasonable to expect they'll surpass us.

>Prevention is impossile for poor countries because corporations would end up going to other countries that lack them like Bangladesh or Africa instead.
That's what tariffs are for.

There is more to pollution than CO2. It's not CO2 that is causing smog that kills thousands a day, or water to be so toxic you'll die if you swim in it or land to be so toxic it can never support life again.

>Shortugal

And that's completely normal you mong. People end up cleaning up the waters later or sweep it under the rug and pretend they don't exist. If you think this isn't the normal you're deluded and ignoring history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuyahoga_River

>be China, make billions destroying environment, making China a toxic wasteland.
>spend said billions cleaning it up, poorly
>be Sup Forums muh based China, lol so smart BTFO white boys

You're posting shit that happened half a century ago. Shit the rest of the world learned from. Shit China should have learned from.

>>be Sup Forums muh based China,
Not really, only chinks say retarded shit like that Justin.

>You're posting shit that happened half a century ago. Shit the rest of the world learned from. Shit China should have learned from.
The US kicked their asses so hard in Korea and then the Vietnam kicked their ass a few decades later. They had to industrialize quick, going slow and being agrarian was not an option.

You guys should stop worrying, this generation and the next will be mostly sterile or autistic because of toxic food, water and vaccines so the population of earth will crash soon.

>going slow and being agrarian was not an option.
Sure it was. There are lots of peaceful agrarian countries that don't constantly get in pissing matches with us. China should be more like Mongolia.