/AF/ ANTIFASCIST ACTION GENERAL

Finishing the Job Edition

Who are we?
Antifa is a political movement which opposes fascism, racism, sexism, antisemitism, capitalism and homophobia in direct action.

Bash the Fash!

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=-Nbh3ItqFyo
twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/899993905751617536
youtube.com/watch?v=to9aWN_kNQU
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
youtube.com/watch?v=boEHCIugp9k
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/FarLeftWatchOrg/status/900381880092065792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger.

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.

This is now a pepe thread

Sage goes in all fields

Yeah goy, bring all your friends here.

You will all soon join our ranks.

wud iz andifa?????

andifa iz a bolidigal bowel mobemend widge promodes homoseggs, benis in anus :DDD, gommunizm, aids, and no burgers :DDD in diregd agdion to ur anus :DDD. Dhe original group Andifashy Agdion wuz founded in 30s krautland and wuz dhestroyed by Adolf Bidler :DDD.

why dhe fug :DD are we on Sup Forums ????

Sup Forums iz an inderned hod pogged for eberyding we obbose dherefor id iz only nadural for us homos to gome here to bring u aidz and benis in anus :DDD.

geep bashing dhe benis :DDDDDDD

fascists are bound to lose

>my second best spiderman

Denounce your ways Sup Forums

join the good side

Let's not bump this time. Remember to sage

Communists are incompatible with a free society. Can we just declare open season on all of you?

Didnt quite get that, can you send 50 more spidermen?

Stop bumping it you fucking mongoloids.

dead commie thread?

>saging with pictures
newfag

Sup Forums has became a right wing tumblr, 3 SJWs post spider man, because they don't like the discucion

communism IS free society. Capitalism isnt

Cool bait. Have your (you). Oh and at the time of storming the beaches at Normandy, lynching was legal in some states. Only ten year later, communism was made illegal. Your movement is full of losers who have ruined their lives and now want to spread their ora of shittiness onto the good working people of this country. Once the government abdicates, we're showing up to your houses and executing you in front of your family.

nothing will stop us

Do you even get paid to shill?
Also, anarchists are fags. Enjoy getting fucking rekt by the liberals, the fascists, and the tankies simultaneously when shit pops off.

remember to sage.

Cant discuss when the the alt left refuses to listen.

>Doesn't believe in property
>Free
Please kys before I have to waste a .308 round on you

liberals and communists are on our side

I've seem the 3 thread, the ones how don't listen are the spidersummer fags and one alt left

What is the Antifa position on Zionism?

Fuck off commie trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

Eliminating property is late stage communism when property isn't even an issue. Its not like you won't have your own house and land and possessions.

>tfw you will never be as great as those men on the beaches

against, generally

IF YOU AREN'T SAGING, YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM

All the serious antifa gone away

look at all you good goys

doing the master's work

fighting each other instead of them

such good goys

on both sides

Besides we dont negotiate with terrorists.

they didn't fight so good

Jewish nationalism? We are obviously against it. Both nationalism and religious superiority groups

SAGE! You're a piece of shit. Antfia is cancer and I can't wait until you get curb stomped.

They're on your side right now because this is the pregame and you're fuel for the fire. How'd that alliance with the Stalinists work out for Catalonia?

you realize most of the men in your pic related don't fit your narrative right...like you're not this stupid in person are you?

Be fun, give them some rope and let they hang themselves, you seem to forget how this board work

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

YOU are the same cunts who spit on Soldiers and BURN THE AMERICAN FLAG.
Those WW2 guys would have hung you degenerate Commi faggots from the beaches in Normandy all the way to Berlin.

Theyre not worth the CAPTCHA time.

You are a group of murderous domestic terrorists, and like this guy in this video, you're going to get caught and you're going to be pounded in your butts like this murderous coward: youtube.com/watch?v=-Nbh3ItqFyo

More info on the domestic terrorist left:
twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/899993905751617536
Tl;dr: if you're white, you deserve to be beaten and can't have an opinion because muh privilege.

This is what the left is, hatred and racism.
Full version:
youtube.com/watch?v=to9aWN_kNQU

BONUS: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
Far left militia group, Redneck Revolt, offers training manual on “kidnapping”, “executions”, and “terrorism”

Antifa training with ISIS: youtube.com/watch?v=boEHCIugp9k

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here: petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Lets defund alt-left Antifa branch Redneck Revolt, see this tweet: twitter.com/FarLeftWatchOrg/status/900381880092065792

These threads are a success! they fill up fast

Antifa = fascists, shitty fascists at that.
Press S to spit