Is dating an asian, the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Is dating an asian, the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

no,
you forgot cuckolding

PS google jen's cuckold to see the world most pathetic white man

Sage goes in all fields

Yes

No, marrying one is.

Wrong, asian women are built to serve. It's glorious to have one serve you without even having to yell at them. They just know what's supposed to be done, it's in their DNA

this.
dating a chink is the 2nd most beta thing a white man can do.
just slightly above cuckolding.

>dating 3D

How can you even be attracted to that thing's inhuman face?

The worst part of many hervivores is that a lot of them are ok looking guys. That guy would be able to fuck a girl if he wanted to.

yes

t. history of dating asians

asian women are the ultimate red pill. only cucks would want tyrone's used goods over a pure virgin traditional asian girl.

Who you calling inhuman??

By this logic, is dating a negro, the most alpha thing you can do as a white man?

>virgin gf
don't fall for this meme. I have and it's honestly terrible.

Yes, also sage

You are really upset. Who hurt You, user-kun?

My Japanese girlfriend says that their sacrifice and obedience to their men is how they show love.

No, the most beta thing you can do as a white male is be a cuck.

Discuss

only a cuck would settle for someone else's sloppy seconds

Depends on tit size.

MOAR

would betray white race for

Still wrong.
Becoming a tranny so you can try to date lesbians is higher than being a cuck, and above that is dating a sheboon. Dating an Asian is a pretty minor offense on the beta scale.

Where can I acquire a qt azn gf?

God I hated her character. Every scene she was in was cringe worthy as fuck, totally ruined the movie for me

Asia.

Asian women value intelligence and wealth more than anything. That's why asian men are thin beta manlets. It's interesting how women select mates affect how the males look.

Be white
Don't be ugly or poor
Go to california or korea

Forget white whores being taken by nigger dick. We all know how that turns out.
Look for an actual woman.
>inb4 weeb comments

>Don't be ugly or poor

That's about 99% of us

If you raise your own biological son, youre still getting cucked by your past self you L I T E R A L L Y cannot disprove this

Whiteys are sluts who want you to run after them like the good dog you are.

Break the wheel and get yourself a nice Asian waifu

Close. There's becoming a MtF tranny but it's pretty damn close.

California Universities

race mixing is BEAUTIFUL

race mixing is genocide you faggot

white people need to keep their race thriving before it's too late

no, NOT dating one is though

I'd still go with eastern europe first. Feminist countries don't have a monopoly on white women.

what about having no gf at all?

>wtf white women want me to have a personality and be tolerable to be around
>go for robotic gook who'll date me solely for my white skin ignoring my massive flaws

What could possibly go wrong

Nah Asians are fine, it´s just the low IQ that aren´t to be bred with.

Chinks are subhuman
Gooks are plastic
Nips are robotic NEETs
I dont even know what the fuck Filipinos are.

>what the fuck Filipinos are
The strongets race.

You cucks know your """"""qt"""""" asian gfs look like mexican downies with the complexion of a coconut. Stop posting japanese supermodels when you know the average anglo chick is about a hundred times hotter than the californian lardrovers you date.

also, the ultimate irony is talking about "purity" while posting pictures of women that bathe in cum and get fucked by ten men in every orifice for cash.

Hot asians spit on me like all hot women so what's the difference? I can only get 3/10s of any race. Fuck my life.

The literal beaners of the Asians.
>source: Filipino gf

>false flag

Plastic body, plastic faces. Chinks are so inferior

> Nips are robotic NEETs
sign me up famalam

Is that a German-asian?

Chinese refer to philipinos as the 'niggers' of the asians.

>German-asian

>false flag
alright, let's see your """"""qt3.14 azn"""""" gf and we'll test my hypothesis. My guess is she looks like a yam with lipstick.

Not as beta as that sweater.

Do you need a hug?

That's nothing how they look like faggot and you know it.

Any major city, just try to get one as fresh off the boat as possible. If they've been here too long they will learn the ways of the american woman. You can pick one up really easy in the phillipines or thailand but finding one that's not a gold-digging backstabbing whore might be difficult. Go to your local china town and be white, won't take long... that's your best shot.

Found mine at college, her parents didn't speak shit for english. Dad wanted to kill me for a long time, now he's glad he has rich white son-in-law

Have to post this just to keep thread up and boiling

you need one from reality

home of sexuals please leave this board

my bet is she is closer to thisthan anything else posted

How's your obese white cow that treats you like shit doing?

>no bra
She's a little degenerate, but she's a keeper

My gf is not born yet.

Clean and pretty a.i. gf with big titties, fat ass, and a pussy inside her throat.

maybe for some but this is my asian.

Looks, looks, looks. At least my boys will be proper white specimen, and more than chomping at the bit to bully your bowlegged little halfies.

>tfw no asian bf
Provide me with sauce please

That's a man.

The dude in that pic has a girlfriend, too.
They just don't have sex.

So? He looks like a girl. You must be a fucking faggot if you're telling me you wouldn't fuck his smooth tight boypussy.

>B-but muh coalburner

>B-but muh white genocide

ll this hypocrisy

No, I wouldn't. And you are fucked in head if you would have sex with other man, faggot.

lel, no one believes you

Traps are gay.
Are you telling me that you're a faggot?

I'm okay with that

HAHAHAH I love /pol.

One of.

"I accept and promote the demographic replacement of Europeans with Asians."

No, why would it be beta to date a qt you like and find attractive? Unless you're an autistic larper of course.

>white power meme flag

Yeah this is a jew. You don't want whites reproducing at all because you thing we're nephilim that will fuck you up, so what's your problem mane?

you need to post more of these pictures so that I can make a monument for these babbie boos.

>Is dating an asian, the most beta thing you can do as a white man?
Not if its jap

>anglo chick is about a hundred times hotter
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

>anglo women
>attractive
pick one

It depends. If you're dating the FOB Asian girl from your anime club, yes. But top tier American Asian girls are pretty damn picky and not much different personality wise from white American girls. Not very beta to get with them.

Not going to hate on anyone who finds love where they can, though.

That's all Koreans, where I live is filled with filipinas and other asian immigrants and a lot of them are naturally beautiful, if you're so worried about the negligible percentage of interracial relationships you're just an aspie, stopping illegal immigration and limiting legal immigration would solve any issue, sperging out because someone thought an asian girl was cute and got together with her is just pathetic

Yes, because you are accepting a lower tier women.

Here is how it works

Black men are alpha and can date any women without it being weird.

As a white male the only way to portray being an alpha is to date/marry a black women if you marry a white women that is average marry a asian women as it will be easier is beta and disgusting.

Due to Asian men being lowest on the totem poll them dating anyone other than a fellow Asian girl is seen as alpha and this is happening more and more.

>That's a man.
proof? I don't see it.

>American asians

They're fucked in the head just like all the other american cunts.

Just take a japanese class and fuck your young teaching assistant prof in that class after whispering things about your pee pee in her ear. Japanese girls like that. Then you can use this bitch to springboard into her whole nest of asian pussy toting friends, and you're a king. You can pick any one of them to mate with long term, because asians like mating with whites especially, and she'll make good kids with your cum that you shoot deep into her cervix that she'll suck into her womb and ovaries!!

*Releases Pink Baloons*

>posting some camgirl whore you found online
pathetic

imma need a sauce for this Konstantinos