My biggest fear is that one day I'll have children and they'll get blacked

My biggest fear is that one day I'll have children and they'll get blacked.

How do I ensure this doesn't happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3moMzmv-dWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Move someplace without niggers, like iceland or uruguay, or just someplace in the midwest if you want to take a chance

Most mulattos date white women/men. Dont worry. The day of the bleach is near.

Get that absolute faggot Trudeau out of office.

Most American post on here. Pure cuckery. No wonder pic related is real.

You teach them that it's wrong.

>without niggers, like iceland
youtube.com/watch?v=3moMzmv-dWU

Get a vasectomy. This world is a sinking ship. Enjoy it while you can but realize that with every day it gets closer to ultimate idiocracy.

I lost hope a long time ago. Now, my life is like a Morrowind character where you accidentally kill the wrong person and you can't finish the main quest. Just going to make as much turmoil as I can before resetting.

Except instead of resetting, we die, our brains rot, and we never remember existing in the first place. The entire history of the universe disappears along with our perception of anything, including ourselves.

So yeah, might as well go against the curve a bit.

>You teach them that it's wrong.

KEK blesses your true words.

If you love and respect your children, they will look up to you always. They will emulate you. Simply keep the POZ out of their early diets, and be casually dismissive of it as they get older.

Remember, miscegenation goes against the natural order, and so requires outside programming. Make sure YOU are their programming.

>Uruguay without niggers
topkek

Hey I know that guy with the hair, used to work with him. Pretty nice guy, came here on tour from africa and met and married some lonely slag.

warning: the author of this post is a kike.

I wonder how it feels raising children or grandchildren knowing they'll be complete retards

Love your children and raise them right.

If you're more ambitious, become a politician and rev up the ol' cattle cars to take away the undesirable races and render them to soap

>How do I ensure this doesn't happen?
Make them afraid of nigs
>tfw parents would threaten to give me away to niggers when I would misbehave

Iceland has a population of around 300,000.

Let that sink in.

You have no issue with them being spicked, chinked, or hijabed?

Tell them they won't get an inheritance if they get blacked. Simple and effective.

DEIVERSITY IS BEAUTIFUL YOU BIGOT

Obviously you want to have as many children as possible. Think of it like diversifying a stock portfolio. Chances are only one will not let you down, but it can make up for the other losses.

If you don't already fail at life, you'll have saved a good amount of money. Do not be a boomer and squander it all. Leave it to your only worthy children and cut the rest out of your will (no divorces, no miscegenation).

You gave yourself the answer. Dont have kids.

Ozherwise; teach them Nazi Ideology from birth and the only thing they will do to niggers is gassing them.

Who knows? Maybe your son will complete what Hitler started?

My dumbfuck crackhead uncle decided to be a white trash piece of shit and never take care of his daughter ( my cousin). In return for his degenerate parenting, My cousin made sure to curse my grandparents with mulatto children. It made me feel so bad to watch their face like OPs pic, that from the age of 25-30 I decided to undertake the task of having three white children with my wife.

My family is more united than ever and ecstatic over my children and we feel like a family again. My slut cousin resents me and my grandparents favoritism toward my children.
But she lives like 4 states away anyways and no one wants anything to do with her.

I had a duty to my family to make up for my uncle and my cousins mistakes

Burn the coal, pay the toll.
I hope she lives a shit life of black eyes and public shame. She shouldve known better. Fucking race traitor.

No. It has a Antifa sticker on the back, i dont want that in my house