WE FAMOUS NOW NIGGA

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6vrg0q/farright_smear_campaign_against_antifa_exposed_by/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
bellingcat.com/resources/articles/2017/06/07/flat-earth-online-communities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we
>now

>Exposed

...It's not like we're hiding

>do thing in broad daylight open source
>IVE EXPOSED A THING IM A SUPER DETECTIVE
shit should just say
>Sup Forums user tells media about a post he read

>we
>nigga
>republican flag
That article will be forgotten in a matter of hours and our memes will continue to live on.
Sage for garbage thread made by a shill with a micropenis.

go away

the funny part is that antifa can't and won't come out and say the troll images are false, because they genuinely think women who voted for trump deserve to get beaten up.

Memes are forever

lets start using isis propaghanda and add antifa imagery, chopping off kids heads, but its okay because they are nazis

>public, out in the open far right campaign to show antifa what they look like to normies
>they still don't get it

post salty comments and rev up some redpill threads

I wish I could personally execute every person that regularly posts there.

Settle down fuckstick

>Exposed

Reddit have been raiding here for weeks

>we
False flag.

back to plebbit

Go back and stay there

>exposed

Ah yes. What fantastic research skills this man has. Truly he has penetrated deep behind enemy lines and proven himself to be world class investigative journalist.

He should be given the Nobel Peace Prize.

The way the BBC covers for ANTIFA here is insidious.

It was a terrible attempt by TRS or something to emulate #DraftOurDaughters. The OPs of those threads were not from Sup Forums and were organizing offsite.

They wouldn't listen to people who explained that the memes were too transparent, that if the hashtag trended it would be used by too many normies and no one would see the pics. The brattiness and proud insistence on their bad ideas smacks of TRS/Stormfront LARPer mentality.

It could have been good if the concept of punching white women who voted for Trump was fleshed out properly but the OPs were offsiters who already agreed on a shit plan and wouldn't change the idea.

It doesn't matter that we are openly trying to disinfo, it's the fact some people fell for it.

Anyone here actually sift through this bullshit? 90% of that thread is just people saying "hurr durr antifa doesn't real I didn't even know who they were until my wacky conservative uncle mentioned them one time. Antifa just means antifascist and every liberal is antifascist by definition!"

I know submitting to go abusive forces under fear of social ostricization is an inherent trait of the left, but have these fags seriously not seen "liberals get the bullet too" or heard about non-nazis getting assaulted for having the nerve to exist while being white?

I know you aren't supposed to interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake but it's just ludicrous to me that neolibs and moderate liberals are supporting brownshirts because of CNN's Orwell tier "violence is peace" retardation.

I just went over there to have a look, and fuck... I hate reddit. That place is purely consensus driven. There is no disagreement in the comment section, everyone is just nodding at each other.

Noone can smear antifa.

Their whole existence is a self-smear campaign.

It was pretty brainless. The memes were entirely too obvious. They weren't listening to anybody, either. Just kept churning out the obvious false flags. Very sloppy. Whatevs....

No need to damage control, Thurston. The joke is that these memes are believable in the first place because they're only a small exaggeration of what antifa really believes.

If liberals get wind of this and start disregarding any antifa propaganda they see out of hand, we still win because sooner or later all non-commies are going to get attacked by Antifa

Who cares? 99% of the raids out of Sup Forums has been train wrecks. We used to have raids going on all the time, until moot made a ban against it.

I don't really care, honestly. Was just annoyed to see something that could have been done a lot better, if people had listened. But they rushed on and slop jobbed it.

fuck plebit and fuck you, gtfo

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

>Who cares?

I know that a norwegian flag was bumping those shitty threads and constantly defending them, was it you?

Are you new? Was it part of a raid from some 14/88 site? How did you not know how fucking dumb they were?

kek

/thread

If it was a secret it wouldn't be in the open. Mainstream media communists are too stupid to understand the internet.

>this pretty funny I think ill make one for the laughs

Sup Forums SMEAR CAMPAGN RUSSIAN BOTNETS WE UNDER ATTACK COMRADES!

its Sup Forums vs the mainstream media now
the sides have been taken, and they chose to defend antifas, a terrorist organization. unbelievable

How is /r/politics, a neutral titled sub, allowed to shill this openly for a single side?

Checked and yes you are correct.

>exposed by Bellingcat
this is why identity is a sickness
he is begging for just a little bit of that worthless reddit fame

wow there's someone on their who thinks antifas violence is fake news. That Steve Bannan corrupted his brother with his insidious media might. Jesus Christ

this is the dumbest picture I have ever seen.

The mod positions were infiltrated in the run up to the election, there was a week where the pro-Hillary group of mods banned any of the mods who were right-wing or neutral. Then they just banned anyone that was not full blown neolib, even bernie supporters.

This meme. LOL

Doesn't matter, they'll have to prove it to normies.

t. Triggered Cuck

this, it's a public board kek. if we were hiding we could just use irc.

explain it then dumb faggot. its a stretch of an old meme. the only thing that makes it even slightly relevant is that is has again in the sentence.

true, but it was basically as bad before that.
"conservative" plebbitors just used to not talk politics on the internet.

it's Sup Forums vs everyone. that's what makes Sup Forums dangerous, there is no real central belief on what is right, we only agree on what is wrong. lots of different groups on here fighting the leftist plague.

Actually good because It's getting publicity, well done Sup Forumsacks.

Back in the day, we used to arrest women like this, and send them straight to the looney bin.

>Who cares
Ultimately no one but it's lame to see anons like OP hoot and holler like this was some epic thing when it was really just a bunch of faggots churning out shitty meme after shitty meme that no one bought and now there's a reddit article about it

>nearly every twitter post got spammed by butthurt leftards with screenshots of the original thread plus link
>"Bellingcat" exposes it
>leftist accomplishments#101

post reddit salt

I bet you think when girls laugh like that they are making fun of you because you are a virgin. or queer.

calling someone that stood up for their right with force and stood strong till this day a cuck. you cant even come up with memes that make sense.

don't ever post a reddit link again you fucking nigger

>actually feeling the need to point that out
poe's law

>When you consider that pizzagate conspiracist Mike Cernovich made his name in gamergate, as well as folks like Milo Yiannopoulos, you see just how much gamergate was being used as a far-right recruitment drive.
>I knew there was something really fishy about all those angry white boys and men.
>I was listening to a radio interview with a former white supremacist who said that in the 80s the skinheads and racists stopped shaving their heads and started wearing suits to increase recruitment into the white supremacist movement. Gamergate was nothing more than another one of those recruitment efforts.

Sup Forums found the identity of a blac bloc
They read the Sup Forums, see a thread, and then call it exposing.

This looks like the end for Trump

>exposed by
Hahaha what the fuck. These retards think opening Sup Forums up and screencaping shit is exposing aome grand conspiracy?

>I bet you think when girls laugh like that they are making fun of you because you are a virgin. or queer.
Self reflection much. Lurk moar faggot

why dont they just rename that board "trump is evil!" or something

>(((reddit)))

also obligatory muh russia comment

>Population manipulation is far worse than a charlatan trying to take your money for a psychic reading.
>"Population manipulation" Keep in mind that this was Putin's fucking JOB during the Cold War as an intelligence operative.

Essentially, the consensus on Reddit's r/politics is that everyone who claims that Antifa is violent is a conspiracy theorist / Alex Jones fake news type.

That's just insane. And they aren't even joking like a lot of people here are.

>don't_tread_leftist_snake.png

I wasn't going to spell it out for you, but....

It makes fun of leftists being hopelessly cucked even in contrast to their tough talk. Do you really not understand the joke or is it hitting too close to home?

These people are such fucking faggots.

I'm still fucking laughing at this, its glorious.

>t_d pointing kids at Sup Forums
>new

yeah we ruined their wholesome communist image

I didnt know there was a variation. fuck me.

>implying this wasn't antifa
if this was a real effort by Sup Forums and not antifaggots, it would have a much different rhythm to it. it would have been done through IRC and twitter and aimed at actually causing some damage. It wouldnt be an exercise with the only purpose of making Sup Forums look sleazy, like this painfully obvious attempt at Soros' cannon fodder puppets makes clear
what a waste of life you people are.

kek

Antifa are scum

>exposed
>literally anyone on Sup Forums saw it as they browsed past the thread

whooboi looks like that bellcat needs to change his name to bellend.

>how do you make a republican angry
Happy holidays!

It isn't really a smear campaign as much as just pointing out the hypocrisy of the antifa fascists. It is basically the same as if someone created a antinazi organization that claimed the best way to prevent people from becoming nazi's is to round up all of the jews and throw them into a gas chamber. antifa is just a bunch of retarded faggots.

>Piggybacking your comment - the term "antifa" was coined by white nationalist groups. As best I can tell it started as an umbrella term for everyone that opposed them since calling someone a fascist is largely pejorative in its usage. In that way it can be offensive if you're on the receiving end, much like being call racist can be hard to defend against and offensive if you're on the receiving end. Which, incidentally, is married to the modern white nationalism - decrying the idea that you're a racist or supremecist when you're just looking out for the interest of white Europeans.

>It frequently gets paired with "communists" in the same breath because being vehemently anti-communist is largely hand-in-hand with those groups. Take it for what you will.

>I have a lot of love for linguistics and I find it very strange that the term antifa is gaining such wide traction given its roots.

wow, reddit is full of retards. what a surprise.

Lying leftists only harm themselves once truth is spread.

Antifa as most of us know was a group from the communist party in 1930 Germany. They are nothing but a thug brigade to push communism through violence by acting as if all opposition are "nazis". Today they're an arm of (((Soros/DNC/globalists))) to subvert everyone opposed to NWO globalism.

This is why the board quality goes down, exposure and newfags.
Screw being famous.

D E S P I C A B L E

>Israel

WHAT

THE

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

fucking degenerates

Try to read this with a straight face, especially the second paragraph.

>once you have an audience taught to distrust the fake media sources not under your control you can make massive amounts of people believe anything you want
>population manipulation..causes our population to abandon reason and act in ways that benefit those who manipulate us
>believes that antifa is right and true while anti-antifa/pro-trump people are manipulated
This irony is too thick, this can't possibly be real

most of them are shills these days so I see nothing wrong with this

The comment even got gilded.
No words.

>talks about living in a bubble
>thinks antifa/libtards have peaceful protests
>mfw

I DOTH KING AND SHIET!

>I've always considered the left to be the side for standing up for the oppressed, fairness, and peaceful protest

I guess Communism is a right-wing ideology

that bellingcat website is also talking about flat earth and it's connection to the Alt-right.
bellingcat.com/resources/articles/2017/06/07/flat-earth-online-communities/

this is proof that the Jews are astroturfing this bullshit to make us look bad

>Avraham

JustACoincidence.jpg

Sup Forums pranks are being covered by the BBC now...what fucking timeline is this? How did we end up here?

Hit back with the truth.

This man was original antifa. He autographed photos "hunter of fascists".

Antifa has to own their past like everyone else.

are you retarded? It was a false flag, not a Sup Forums prank. How fucking drunk and slavic do you have to be not to see through this obvious astrotrufing?

Our secret evil plans have been foiled by the hero of this story. This is just like in Harry Potter!

Nah it sounds like typical Sup Forums shit. Why would anyone false flag as an autistic basement dweller? It's not like this place is taken seriously.

lmao that picture, saved