Would you be okay with a black female doctor, Sup Forums? Why or why not?

Would you be okay with a black female doctor, Sup Forums? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because my current medical problem is BRUISED TESTICLE and I don't want some alien who has "studied the layout" I want a fucking man who knows my junk's suffering and who knows how to touch me gently.

No, because I don't believe a Nubian queen should be forced to labor in such a strenuous job.
Leave it to the cracker-ass crackers to spend 100-hour weeks wrist-deep in blood and shit. Take that, honky!

>and who knows how to touch me gently.

I had a serbian doctor when I removed my Gall blatter. When I heard her speak broken Swedish, high on what ever it is they give you before surgery, I remember saying "This turk roach rape baby is not cutting me open. I want a Hitler aproved doctor or I'm walking." They didn't care and performed the surgery against my will. Should I sue?

>I want a fucking man who knows my junk's suffering and who knows how to touch me gently.

>pretending you said something edgy out loud.
Hahaha sure man.

dont be so racist sven

A real man needs a man who knows how to touch him

>Gall blatter
>"Remember"

lq b8

lol fuck off kike

Well shit. I work for one of the largest medical organization on the country and can honestly say I have yet to see a black female doctor. I know there's a couple, but fuck if I know where they are or what they do.

You mean, as in, a prostitute role-playing a doctor, or like... hahaha no you don't mean that hahahaha

Only after you seriously injure your genitals you'll realise that 99% of emergency staff ate female and have NO IDEA what they are doing as they try to force pieces of tubing back into your ruptured scrote.

"Diversity admission"

Then again, most of the paki and Pajeet doctors are shit too.
Last black doctor I saw diagnosed a dislocated jaw as an infection.

Yes, pretty much anyone that speak English and isn't Indian.

I'd probably want a female indian or male asian/female asian doctor.

>Only after you seriously injure your genitals
how the fuck did that even happen, tell me

I have a persian doctor, she's gotta be like 65 but she's definite a GILF

Of course, only a retarded ethno nationalist would say otherwise.

tl;dr: playing soccer after hours, fell on an automatic sprinkler

no thanks.
like my dad I'll find me a old white doctor who knows what he is doing and that I can relate better

ouch

I would be if it were not for affirmative action. Did she obtain her license because of merit or did they give it to her b/c of her skin color?

I'm not going to risk it with my life.

I don't care if my doctor's a woman but they can't be black or hispanic.

>observations from the janitor.

depends if they were competent

>soccer

With all due respect to blacks and women, NO FUCKING WAY.

Yeah I would be okay, as long as she is a reputable doctor and well certified.

Yes, if she was qualified, but who the hell knows these days.

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

Current doctor is Persian and proved to me that the goyim know. First time I walked into her office, she asked me if I were a "lawyer or accountant", and when I told her that I'm still in school, she said "okay, but is it law or accounting?"

She has the J-dar, but I'm okay with it. Surprised she hasn't been fired for that though, other patients might be more sensitive.

This. I've haven't had a black doctor yet tho, which seems strange, because there has to be black doctors. I've only had white/Asian/Hispanic. As long as they are certified and reputable I'm fine.

No, because thanks to affirmative action I don't know if this person is actually qualified to be a doctor, or if they got their degree because she is black and female.
With a white male doctor I know how competitive the field is and I can be sure that he earned his degree through skill and dedication

depends. Is she mulatto?

- General practitioner... sure. Suped up Nurse. Gimme my painkillers.

- Food doctor... sure. Scrape my feet and pull out that nasty toanail.

- Psychiatrist... sure. Gimme my happy pills.

- surgeon... no. Woman. Doesn't have the "healing hands."

- obstetrics... sure. Pop a baby out. Midwife shit.

- pediatrician.. sure. Has no penis. Give a kid a physical. No problemo.

to let a black bitch operate on me. I would need to know who her parents are.

Is her dad a white boi? Is he like some smart white boi? Like an engineer?

Is her mom hot and classy?

Is this mulatto woman doctor a classy mulatto bitch? Would I fuck her?

If I'd dick her, I'd probably let her sew me up.

Depends on if she's well qualified. No matter what further properties of how she looks like