Why debate the present when you do not know your past?

>400 Million years ago beings come to earth to mine gold

>They land in a place they call "Anu"(the deep)

>The mission is leaded by two half brother giant gods call Enlil and Enki

>Enlil is successor to the Crown on his home planet where Enki is the natural leader and wise

>After there mission on Earth suffers delays there servants complain about working conditions and the duration of the mission.

>Enki offers to diffuse the situation by splicing there DNA into the Hominids inhabiting the earth at there time to create a labour force.

>Enlil doesn't approve of this plan but is superseded by his father the king and Enki is given the go ahead to created the new slave species.

>Man is created by inseminating a hominid egg with alien DNA.

>Enlil is concerned about the intellect and life span of these new creatures and forces Enki to remove the genome that gives them 10 000 year life span like them. They do this and set limit to 120 years.

>As the first generation of humans thrives they are told how to use technology to a extend in the middle eastern region that was a natural paradise.

>Enlil stops this and puts them to work in the goldmines in Southern Africa.

>The beings makes humans slaves and removes them from a natural state.

>Humanity rebels against there leaders are slaughtered by decapitation.

>Enki is forced to dumb them down by adding over 4000 genetic defects to humans even creating humans that are predators on there own kind(Psychopaths).

>All human kings from there on try to imitated the gods and rule like they do.

>The gods starts taking human wifes creating bastard offspring called The Fallen.

>Once the mining operations where done Enlil decides to drown these abominations in a great flood.

>We where suppose to drown and die in the flood but we survived.

>We still have a fascination with gold inherently with a emptiness with in ourselves like that of adopted children who wants to know why there parents abandoned them.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AOmkcwIKFPqmNfvbrI3mtgspttn5D0twp2hzFKmiOXZWZYN4nuAENyX1b9oALLSFjeT9YyjghSzEyXrdtf0XPzFN3AGaS-Zi4EHjKjJiTawISmqqK9hJhJrWFr1yZKYydmLT_T2GUaBR38ln-szDa8OVu1H9fSl9X4ERIwRq2ZUU1G-nIW9fEV4xOoWJIQPGWsv9HUjCZqMsTWcJ5JhbcW2hSGG8zTlolg&th=,LdxX3P2wSh-O6cp6yyy2Ao0wZZ5JzL_wAAAAJ6AAAABCawON2ArMh-EhCnEEIsXL-rlu5sdLXHsRxzylnWpKvnJwYQOE6mwJH4dfnNRdOCMN-pyB8KCZF8xHHv_Rj8qgSdhC4f7nHkdDsszjOArRUO4uOMhnBKlrSEHlH6VSiGWuYx_SeYjAqRXi1DofqxfzFi2bhb6_x-od1OCA5ktRWZQIJixjv-qgsTAohPDEVhQdhGVSH8kdk0rsiM48nUpzqV0xDEW34DGj65pKnOaaYErpX7UxYph6avrkO4jvJKB7HxRiHCS4EMbBsLscBLBzPWqmQX5XpBj4u15FgFb7oKbyR7uJ5OHWnn9L7WTigaqUQ1VQSFis-ydq8gAk9rnTcIbqWdmkHAtfsyQznc_JJJw2yG69fFdDPPu5b2iGZwtgA_f-hKqBG948n-dKDGK4sTSS8ulc0Gfj7sPIOFmKmEf9jUsTXlGKwNTNnn7bYDhPJHNXl5ZsgRWu_rYjfNSq049qhRDH8VLPtVmUOqCZkVsDYXDcq8jYFZ4p-7N6proyhHX_ubQTdj1eIc93OS3mloHcwCwiU3pzhUFYChqHHTEo9jF3zjgrg0sWu5ZSGeFAhGM7tfEEpjmmuslP4rhJZMQsrlkqqun8pO4zRtE2wLGPNP8uTH04N2ZegH6eXslw1FQ3j3FDNQ362JFS6cTgnbV00h67ZLIC88V3NNa8vwCzgywhumkhLdWJ8zM6Zv_OZa_dMy8ucf34tr4YqG_m4PaflArHPXAeRkccR5PyBt1PTvDNwukH9qZA8g2vSKegxEvg14XnzQWnLHxY-V0JOn8qANnrISCYfaEXWgu_ZX3uQBsnZkrWpceLCvZ9OjzSHBeH0j6h3WPAazY-U--juIFM5c86Uz4Et8tMliO04HsTiLOjyCZNkD0is_ZxADjKqPRN_RF6_GiDM2sZ8hkkInGp7hsAVWsDYbA6fJKaupEnWuO4xIj0Ew8O2cunxrZj6ipL1hugULmOQVfLtNjNhrtVE2K9WEgPE-6ZcMi79Y77vSLL9Rvt0FXkI_RvDUJgIYYL8yQwtNxxoTcNpxM0rjKyfcxiA5OcP8gJ6UW4DeuG7AyFjf2h8M9YFwwwFu-ylYr5UqDlJRYyZNk2EQJ-2U2moafF8MR_HAkJgVpe1-Ewf5q2KGXP3kiwPNzWatn9fKk4cKlIkLxhp-4YncUQoEYJOtyJtqkW7VBynrhqma1qQnJhmPa_DudqFnFbI7Hf
youtube.com/watch?v=AS67HA4YMCs
neutrino.kek.jp/intro/k2k.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pBEPVyPRYuU
youtube.com/watch?v=1F6EkQLsjf0
youtube.com/watch?v=wN_DMMQEhfQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2100947/Eisenhower-secret-meetings-aliens-pentagon-consultant-claims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sitchin/10

And then?

>The Fallen.

in b4 user thinks they were all wiped out

The struggle of man is to ascend to his father's place amongst the stars without his guidance.

They are still here

Larping thread. Sage

>The Aliens where huge up to 30 feet tall and had life spans of 10 000 years

>They where a interplanetary society that ruled our solar system for billions of years.

>They left artifacts on earth that contradicts excepted history. Like the orbs found deep underground in Africa. Or the tube found in France among many others.

>They build the Pyramids/Ziggurats found on every content on the globe even other planets in the solar system. These where Resonator assemblies to create energy to be distributed in the solar system.

>They made war machines that would put even the most advance machines that we have made to waste. Used to fight on a solar scale. Manipulations of Emotion/Weather and even destruction of planetary bodies.

>These Aliens came from Phaeton.

It was destroyed by the Winged Destroyer. And the Destroyer is on it's way again.

>Manipulations of Emotion/Weather and even destruction of planetary bodies.

Ionosphere cavity resonance.

Has many applications, can shift the circadian rhythm of all living things, propagate energy (or focus it on a point)

Did you ever wonder why they were spraying so many metals into it?

no 5th isn't time, 4th is time-space (the folds), 5th is cycle.

I'm aware that they are spraying and using the technology for economic disruption and battlefield condition manipulation via lifting the ionosphere up with very high RF resonance and using radiation to select targeted zones. I think they can even create earthquakes and other disasters using these weapons.

Space time is not a dimension. Dimensions are directions of travel within spacetime. Up/down, left/right, back/forth. All dimensions are 90 degrees parallel to all previous. A 4th dimension is simply a compounded 3rd dimension with extra physics. All dimensions beyond 3 are the same as 3 but expanded with more.

Do you know anything about neutrino particles?

Correct, many other uses as well.

Resonance is the key power to it all though, get the frequency wrong and its all over.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AOmkcwIKFPqmNfvbrI3mtgspttn5D0twp2hzFKmiOXZWZYN4nuAENyX1b9oALLSFjeT9YyjghSzEyXrdtf0XPzFN3AGaS-Zi4EHjKjJiTawISmqqK9hJhJrWFr1yZKYydmLT_T2GUaBR38ln-szDa8OVu1H9fSl9X4ERIwRq2ZUU1G-nIW9fEV4xOoWJIQPGWsv9HUjCZqMsTWcJ5JhbcW2hSGG8zTlolg&th=,LdxX3P2wSh-O6cp6yyy2Ao0wZZ5JzL_wAAAAJ6AAAABCawON2ArMh-EhCnEEIsXL-rlu5sdLXHsRxzylnWpKvnJwYQOE6mwJH4dfnNRdOCMN-pyB8KCZF8xHHv_Rj8qgSdhC4f7nHkdDsszjOArRUO4uOMhnBKlrSEHlH6VSiGWuYx_SeYjAqRXi1DofqxfzFi2bhb6_x-od1OCA5ktRWZQIJixjv-qgsTAohPDEVhQdhGVSH8kdk0rsiM48nUpzqV0xDEW34DGj65pKnOaaYErpX7UxYph6avrkO4jvJKB7HxRiHCS4EMbBsLscBLBzPWqmQX5XpBj4u15FgFb7oKbyR7uJ5OHWnn9L7WTigaqUQ1VQSFis-ydq8gAk9rnTcIbqWdmkHAtfsyQznc_JJJw2yG69fFdDPPu5b2iGZwtgA_f-hKqBG948n-dKDGK4sTSS8ulc0Gfj7sPIOFmKmEf9jUsTXlGKwNTNnn7bYDhPJHNXl5ZsgRWu_rYjfNSq049qhRDH8VLPtVmUOqCZkVsDYXDcq8jYFZ4p-7N6proyhHX_ubQTdj1eIc93OS3mloHcwCwiU3pzhUFYChqHHTEo9jF3zjgrg0sWu5ZSGeFAhGM7tfEEpjmmuslP4rhJZMQsrlkqqun8pO4zRtE2wLGPNP8uTH04N2ZegH6eXslw1FQ3j3FDNQ362JFS6cTgnbV00h67ZLIC88V3NNa8vwCzgywhumkhLdWJ8zM6Zv_OZa_dMy8ucf34tr4YqG_m4PaflArHPXAeRkccR5PyBt1PTvDNwukH9qZA8g2vSKegxEvg14XnzQWnLHxY-V0JOn8qANnrISCYfaEXWgu_ZX3uQBsnZkrWpceLCvZ9OjzSHBeH0j6h3WPAazY-U--juIFM5c86Uz4Et8tMliO04HsTiLOjyCZNkD0is_ZxADjKqPRN_RF6_GiDM2sZ8hkkInGp7hsAVWsDYbA6fJKaupEnWuO4xIj0Ew8O2cunxrZj6ipL1hugULmOQVfLtNjNhrtVE2K9WEgPE-6ZcMi79Y77vSLL9Rvt0FXkI_RvDUJgIYYL8yQwtNxxoTcNpxM0rjKyfcxiA5OcP8gJ6UW4DeuG7AyFjf2h8M9YFwwwFu-ylYr5UqDlJRYyZNk2EQJ-2U2moafF8MR_HAkJgVpe1-Ewf5q2KGXP3kiwPNzWatn9fKk4cKlIkLxhp-4YncUQoEYJOtyJtqkW7VBynrhqma1qQnJhmPa_DudqFnFbI7Hf

thanks google

Only in communication protocols, haven't really delved outside of that.

The grid isn't a constant, user.

>South Africa
Aren't you the faggot trying to start a political party? Forgot what that was called.

t. butthurt joo

I love the concept of resonance and how it's so basic but at the same time powerful. I think the gods I was speaking about mastered sonic resonance in all the spectrum's of frequencies. Be it visual or non visual using it to mold reality around you rather than forge objects. Imagine to mold reality into what you want by making it's particles resonate to materialize structures and objects even life.

I think most ancient structures where build with this type of technology.

youtube.com/watch?v=AS67HA4YMCs

homo sapeins havent existed that long. a couple hundred thousand years

europeans have added neaderthals and a few early hominids to the group called human which allows them to glom onto a different groups achievements. barely a trace of neanderthal dna that can be proven to exist in europeans but they count about 20%.

so about 20 mil years tops if you count predecessors who walked on 2 legs and were just monkeys and might have been able to learn a language. some would say 40 mil but thats just bullshit. depth of the fossil isnt sufficient to determine age because soil shifts and stuff thats really old is even found at the surface

time is definitely a dimension, you have no idea what you're talking about

Time is not a direction of movement. A dimension is a direction you can move. You don't move through time, it moves around you.

>flag
Fuck off leaf

history is written by the victors. a fairly fruitless endeavor until we, on a mass scale, can readily access the akashic

Check this out...

neutrino.kek.jp/intro/k2k.html

Time is the point where the present and the past meets. It's there where it gets subjected to human will being either slowed down or sped up depending on the desired state of perception.

Daily reminder that spiders are our allies. This gif is a psyop.

Ok now I'm lost, where can I learn more about this crazy bullshit?

Time is a swirling mass of energy containing all probability and consciousness doesn't speed it up or slow it down but rather coalesces specific desired events into a linear progression and plays it out. The brain plucks events and interactions from the energy soup and forms them for you in a way that's understandable.

why are they allies

I'm not usually a grammar nazi but that is atrocious dude

Sorry Leaf will try harder next time.

I think something similar to this. Gold was definitely what they came for, mostly for it's radioactive protection.

There is a monument in South Africa where old legends say the first man was created to mine the gold, Adams Calendar.

That timeline seems wrong though.

Why would they leave tons of gold behind then?

There are a few theories around why they wanted gold. Some say it was for mono atomic gold that was used to increase electrical impulse conductivity in the brain and nerve systems.

The other theory is they used to gold to spray in there atmosphere to some how shield them from the 9th planet that was approaching there world.

I'm going to Adams Calendar this year still hopefully next month if all goes well. Will post some pictures in a thread once I'm back.

The picture attached is of the great Zimbabwean runes I believe this was the base of operations for mining.

They only took the mono atomic gold the gold that was left was crude and unusable for them.

They had either mined enough or possibly driven away by another alien race (reptilians) who took over once they left. If the Annunaki are the children of these Gods who mated with early human hybrids, that would have also caused strife and division much like it does with us and niggers today, which could have lead them to deciding to destroy us and leave.

Another picture.

There are structures like this all over our country. It was suppressed by the Apartheid government to create the impression that Africans weren't settled in the area before Western settlers came and the Bantoe migration ended.

The Egyptians clearly had knowledge of what it was used for, gold was more than a just symbol of royalty like the (((egyptologists))) want us to believe. The royalty status of it was likely from the gods and their desire for it and the early Egyptians may have been descendants of the Annunaki who still had knowledge of its use.

Oddly enough, there is also no entry on wikipedia for Adams Calendar (aka Enkis calendar).

From what i found about the monoatomic gold it is not something they would mine. So that dosen't make sense that they would leave so much behind.

I wish the Egyptian government would allow access to some sites for further excavation and archives and storage. I always imagine it like the warehouse scene from Indiana Jones where they store all the important but perception altering artifacts.

Great example is this footage:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBEPVyPRYuU

But the world's oldest woman lived to 122.

If we knew how to refine it we can have the answer why so much was left behind. But like user said gold was seen as a connection to the gods. It's a common thread in the most ancient societies on earth even on different continents.

I bet she was a smoker...

She didn't inhale according to wikipedia.

You're right, but you're missing the part where they're bipedal dragons.

Ok. Well a quick google search would lead one to think that people have laboratories all over the world making it so people can take it like a supplement. Is it just theoretical? I have never heard of monoatomic gold.

It's a great lore, but:

>Where is the evidence

Also, where does KEK fit in the story?

I do think that there is some substance to that theory. Some speculate that they hated being depicted as dragons/lizards and destroyed any art showing there true form. Only a few objects survived see attached picture

Yes it's theoretical. I don't know allot about it but there are a series of videos called Ormus that claims to have found how to produce it. Some testimonials even say it cures cancer and other diseases but I would take it with a pinch of salt before eating any gold dust.

youtube.com/watch?v=1F6EkQLsjf0

I know it's very general but it's allot of information put in bullet points. If you want to know more about OP post check out Interventionlist Theory.

Have look at this video about neutrinos I just find them fascinating and that it might be part of one of the biggest break through in science.(We wen't a bit off topic)

youtube.com/watch?v=wN_DMMQEhfQ

>why debate the present when you don't know your past?
Because you can't change the past faggot.
>there servants
You fucking nigger
>there DNA
Oh my fucking god you fucking faggot
>at there time
What the fuck man?!
>to a extend in the middle eastern region
Come on!
>the beings makes humans slaves
Why don't you just make every fucking word end in an 's' Skwisgaar?
>Against there leaders are slaughtered by decapitation
Who the fuck taught you how to write?
>try to imitated the gods
Why? Why are you doing this?
>The gods starts
No.
>Human wifes
You really are a nigger aren't you?
>operation where done
fucking hell.
>We where suppose to drown
I feel sick.
>With a emptiness
Please.
>With in
Please stop.
>children who wants to know why there parents
We are truly damned.

Why can't we be friends?

>homer, were in ancient egypt.

The language barrier is too great.

We can still play rugby in the park user!

i wouldnt mind a reptilian waifu desu, can't be any worse than western women

the real truth is sadder than that. We literally destroyed ourselves after the human survivors from mars who were for all intents and purposes white but actually blue when they first arrived as their skin hadn't yet adapted to earths proximity to the sun came here. There were already whites on earth as well that looked like modern day whites but anyways some years after the martians came here our planet broke out into planetary war and we nuked ourselves back to the stone age. It was after that point that the intra earth species decided we could fuck off and would no longer share technology with us but they would intervene if we did anything so stupid again.
>many ancient poo epics record actual history and can confirm all this

They might have been very strange looking. Imagine a society that could manipulate genes and make chimera type creations and ad limbs and even heads to there bodies like some biological fashion show.

like i said, can't possibly be any worse than western women today, come on over sometime and i'll show you around the freakshow

solid thread dude, have a mystery creature

Thanks for the hearthy kek

so obviously the only way to get them to come back out of hiding so i can get my draco waifu is to do exactly something so stupid again
time to fire up the rahowa/ww3/tribulation/ragnarok memes, i have a date to get

Yes, and Enki's son was Marduk, who can be correlated to YHVH.

The father of (((them)))

The Martian theory I have heard about. It ties in with them joining up with the Atlantians and hating each other because of spiritual maturity differences and the Martians being very warlike where Atlantians where very down to earth monks.

The Martians made some crazy experiment called Lucifer and it destroyed there planets atmosphere. Basically they cut themselves off from the Unity of the universe and created a separate reality.

I know about the Sanskrit story about Vimanas and other type of weapons even a Babylonian inventory of weapons but the war isn't well documented.

It scares me that we might be survivors of a nuclear war. The genetic effects the survivors breeding mutations into all existing humans causing us to lose our potential that we once had.

>fire up the rahowa/ww3/tribulation/ragnarok memes

I read somewhere awhile ago that WW3 should have happened during the cold war but similar to what user mentioned the governments where contacted by E.T's to intervene in any form of nuclear warfare.

Wish I had better source but similar to the info I had about the meetings Eisenhower had with E.T's in the 50's when UFO sightings peaked.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2100947/Eisenhower-secret-meetings-aliens-pentagon-consultant-claims.html

All I know is that everyone here should be meditating every night. Twice a day if you find the time.

faggot

Why don't you go get some air

Ya don't wanna know kid. Turn around while you still can.

i recommend watching carl munk's "the code" as a good entry point to get your cashews collating

Been out all day mang

are the pleiadians real? who are they? what do they want?

>It's a common thread in the most ancient societies on earth even on different continents
It can exist as nuggets which are shiny and pretty and in early human history there would have been a relative abundance. Early tool users would have discovered its malleability. Greed over possession of those shiny pretty maleable things led to its valuation, etc., etc.,

checked...should've chosen pics a little more carefully given the subject matter

Ever read Gods of Eden by William Bramely?

I've used multiple bottles from a manufacturer in Colorado. My own experiences tend to put in me in the camp that believe the Annunaki had what could be likened to a coke habit with it.

I think of it electrically, in that it can open your system up to a better flow or connection, but you can also blow a fuse or two in the process

Your spacing hurts my brain