Its mainly fucking chinks i hate because they make huge messes and never tip. Mexicans can be bad as well...

Its mainly fucking chinks i hate because they make huge messes and never tip. Mexicans can be bad as well, and most blacks you have to go all out for or else they go ape shit over trivial shit.

So... in america the person who gives you food... is also a type of performance actor? And you pay their wages personally, based primarily on the performance?

I JUST WANT TO EAT. WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA TIPPING CULTURE IS AIDS TIER

I started hating roasties and fatties when I started working as a waiter because number one
>my manager was a roastie
>since she made the schedule she gave herself all the good hours to go home and fuck her boyfriend
>bro assistant managers got the shit rush hours because of her roast beef vagina
and number two
>fatties would come in
>order a shit ton of food
>were lazy and never cleaned up
>were the loudest complaints
>gave shit tips

went into the job knowing niggers never tip. found out it's actually worse than that: not only do they not tip, but some of them will literally chimp out over nuffin to get a free meal.

Be me
>20 yo American white lad
>2008
>Go to Japan
>Eat sushi
>delicious.png
>"Well I'm done here, I'll leave a ¥500 tip"
>Go outside, get 30ft away from door
>Get chased down by server
>I get my ¥500 back
>Mfw

Waiters call the tables "Blacktops" because they never tip

No one cares what you fucking hate. You're the server. The customers aren't there for your benefit. They have their own garbage jobs that they have to work so they can subsidize yours (except for the blacks, but that's neither here nor there).

You're better off working retail, honestly.

When I was younger I was a server. I wasn't racist then because I was a server at an expensive tourist joint, so that naturally weeded out the blacks.

I was made racist by seeing how blacks are when I was in the Navy.

Stories of chimpouts plz.

did you sail the seven seas?

>Obvious Jew with long nose comes it
>get her order
>complains that the drinks had too much ice
>get manager
>manager gives her a new drink with less ice
>she ordered the most expensive thing on the menu, a sirloin steak dinner
>complains about the corn and steak being too cold
>not possible, I watched the chef prepare it and everything was perfect
>get manager again
>takes plate into the back, wants chef to make another steak because it was too cold
>chef cuts it open, steam rises out
>chef puts on glove, sticks finger in corn
>it's the perfect temperature
>he gets mad, tells manager to send it back out
>she does, says it's another dish
>Jew bitch complains again, asks for a free meal
>manager isn't putting up with her shit, tells her she won't give her a free meal
>it dawns on the lady that she'll have to pay the expensive meal
>she looks angry while she finishes her meal
>leaves without tipping

happened when I was in high school at mcdonalds, i'd watch them take hair out of their head, put it in a hamburger after they'd eaten half of it or even more and want another one.

>ape shit over trivial shit.

My attorney is Chinese. He told me working for Chinese clients is a pain in the ass, ironically.

>They tell him to get the job done really fast
>They offer to pay more money if he gets the job done really fast

>and when the job is finally completed they say...

>"Why should I pay you this much money when you rushed this? How do I know you did a good job?"

No. Only the Pacific.

JewSA here, Fuck off with your "gibs" culture, I dont need to tip you nigger, you get paid an hour wage anyway and if you report those tips government takes it out of your pay anyways. Hang yourself

>Stories of chimpouts plz.

Ok-

>2009
>On the way to Australia or some shit
>On my way to go have a smoke
>Open the water tight door to go outside
>Close the door behind me in case a fucking submarine blows us out of the fucking water, closed door would slow flooding
>Nigger turns around and yells at me for not leaving the door the open for him
>KANG.png
>"Well I couldn't see you, go through a bitch fit somewhere else"
>AYO, AYO, HOL UP, HOL UP
>shipmates hold him back
>still yelling, but I cannot understand what he's saying because of his accent
>"I can't understand you, shipmate"
>rushses around the ship, gets to the smoke deck another way
>tells me to meet him down in the Bosn locker, a place where niggers fight each other
>Ignore, but put him on report, have witnesses
>goes to disciplinary review board
>nigger is stuck on the ship for the next 30 days
>No white womenz to chase around in Australia

Good man, they should give you a medal for your services to Australia.

elaborate.

LOL!

Still plenty of niggers to take his place. That nigger was kicked out that same year for choking dem white womenz.

Australia- 10/10 would visit again. They put on fireworks for our Independence Day.

>Blacks would always cut each other's hair in the berthings, a place where 40+ people sleep and never clean up after themselves

>Blacks routinely failed marksmanship training and were terrible at handling weapons

>Blacks routinely got in fights with other sailors or marines in foreign countries, causing the entire unit to get fucked over, embarrassing us and our allied relationships. Read up on incidents in Korea, or (Okinawa) Japan involving service members, the incidents are disproportionately black

>They would disappear during working parties, causing the whites 8+ hours of tossing around heavy boxes of ammo because they didn't want to help

>blacks got bonus points on their exams because of "muh slavery" but were still outperformed by everyone else

>if blacks were never held to the high tenure rule (if you take too long to get promoted you get kicked out, blacks would just get promoted instead, and whites were always kicked out if they reach tenure)

>blacks are significantly under represented in casualties of war

>if something went missing your berthing, we'd have to call the MAs to do a search on our lockers, blacks were always busted with something they stole from their shipmates, they would even steal from people the are significantly lower ranked them.

>When contraband searches were done, blacks were busted with liquor and steroids

>they disproportionately failed drug tests as well

You don't know eating messes if you haven't seen a Russian couple or an Israeli rat family eating.

isnt it considered rude to tip in japan?

I don't think it's considered to be "rude". They didn't take it in a bad way and they were friendly when returning my ¥.

I hate it when someone I'm eating with wants me to leave an excessive tip
>"But user, isn't it the right thing to do?"
>"Uhh, user... Aren't you gonna leave a bit more than that?"

I just tell my friend to fuck off and leave
If I want to leave a tip, I leave a tip
I don't want someone telling me to "Be le good person" and act like they're entitled to my twenty fucking dollars
or when someone tells me to pay
I don't even like material shit- Just fuck you I don't need anything from you

In the army, I had a black dude in my unit before. Since pcs'd but man was he a treat. Just some of the shit he's done made me at least slightly racist.

>he once showed up with his hair dyed blonde or bleached or whatever
>was late to formation once so had to walk around with a big clock around his neck like flavor flav
>he would always fuck something up and get smoked
>heard he got out later and found out he got a 15 year old drunk and raped her
>he also made a post on Facebook basically admitting he did it while talking down about people who were now supposedly against him

Anyone got that screen cap of that guy who translated for steel construction companies in China?
Pretty much boils down to the Chinese being scam artists who'll only pay the iron price