Tell me about Baltimore Sup Forums.

Is it redpilled?
How catholic is it these days?
How big of a problem are the niggers?
Who killed sister Cathy?

It's the White paradise desu

Most redpilled, most based city in the US

Bump

Baltimore is niggers and the Vatican isn't Catholic anymore.

Its a fucking shit hole full of crime. Don't go there.

It sucks, has over 50% black population, and every area they live in is degraded beyond it's former glory forever. Not even fire bombing and rebuilding could save it now. I hear the non-black areas are fine on a good day.

Sounds great

don't leave the 83 corridor or fells point island. also, it is safe to take the light rail down to the game, but whatever you do, don't get off the train until you reach the stadium.

Just your typical American city.

Niggers tend to shit their pants as they see a White man

As a matter of fact:
98% of Whites in Baltimore are conservative Catholics,
come home, White man

Oh, not going, just asking.

Because I knew this Croatian diaspora guy who went there in 1920., or something (he's dead now). I remember him telling my dad when I was a kid that a nigger attacked him somewhere in the Baltimore area many moons ago. He killed him in self defense and laughed it off with the cops. He was later free of all charges.

Was the story true or not, I have no fucking clue.

that's a fucking lie you antifa scum

Need a quick rundown on Dundalk, Baltimore

shit plant, strippers, smells.

>redpilled?
Fuck no. The city is almost all blacks, except for a bunch of college hipsters in Fed Hill who enjoy getting robbed.
>How catholic
Founded by Catholics and Catholic Eastern Euros moved in later, but they have all moved out after civil rights riots 60 years ago.
>how big is the nigger problem?
The city is the nigger problem.

Don't know who sister Cathy is.

>Is it redpilled?
No.
>How catholic is it these days?
Barely at all
>How big of a problem are the niggers?
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the biggest problem you can imagine, they're over 9,000.
>Who killed sister Cathy?
a rapist priest

Shit treatment plant. Type "Dundalk Spiders" into google and enjoy the quick read.

>there will never be another exciting but nerve wracking time of wondering if a protest/riot will spread to where you live
April 2015 sure was something.

Baltimore is a festering hole that needs to be burned to the ground and then hit with a tsunami

t. Baltimore user AMA

/thread

Ghost town I imagine. Used to be overflow industrial area for the city and blue-collar folks lived there. Now that the city has emptied out it's dying. Btw you can smell it from the highway.

Harbor east and fed hill are ok. But the city deserves a fucking Nuke. All of the commie's hang out in a bookstore / cafe called Red Emma's. I lived in the nicest part (harbor east) for a year and left for the county. I didn't want my tax money subsidizing nigger WellFare in the city. Also the city is like a powder keg thats ready to explode. All it takes is one cop to shoot a nigger unjustly (as if there is such a thing) and the riots start again. This is why I left. Police don't patrol white neighborhoods unless they're next to the bars so niggers walk or ride their bikes from the hood and assault people walking home alone with baseball bats. The aquarium is really nice. There are a ton of fags flying pride flags outside of their houses and Muslims all congregating in apt complexes in harbor east. The main problem is the city is so small that any nigger can walk to a nice area and rob/rape/murder someone. When walking around especially at night you have to keep your head on a swivel and be ready to run or fight to the death. I carried a 4" pocket knife everywhere I went and thankfully never had to use it. Lots of homeless people too. The progressive govt busses city niggers out to white county public schools. Lots of sexy Slavic women tourists for some reason

Worse than africa
T. Marylander

>107 million spiders
>plant still operates
Dear god

Fed?

Baltimore is now and forever a black city. Nothing can save it. 500,000 people have fled the shithole and that number continues to grow every year. Honestly I wouldn't even touch Maryland. When I get older I'm moving up north to the whiter, more catholic areas of the east coast

Baltomoron here. AMA.

Baltimore has some nice areas, lots of hipstery amenities, crime, some more crime. About 10% of the city's population are no shit junkies. The rest of the city is mostly alcoholics. Tough town with tough people. One of the cool things about Baltimore is its AnCap post apocalyptic vibe. You can pretty much shoot guns in the air, drink, use drugs, set off fireworks, get into a fight, and the police won't do shit as long as you keep it to yourself and don't make dead bodies.

I saw some guys with trad worker party shirts on at a bar here once

It's a fucking festering shit hole with a few OK neighborhoods.

Listen to the Baltimore PD scanner like they do here with the Chicago PD one and play bingo. You'll bingo quick and it's an ass ton smaller than Chi town.

That violence cuts both ways homie. You can straight whip that ass and the police will probably not get involved. A lot of cucked normies come to Bodymore Murderland and don't know the ROE.

>dat giant ass Baltimore fascio
America; fascist since 1861

What bar? When?

Baltimore is where I learned to Never Relax. You can tell the blacks are sizing you up anytime you're outside of a large group.

Lol people more likely figure they were antifa if anything, symbol is so similar. I'd believe it though, Heimbach went to school in Towson, so I guess it's where the whole thing started.

It has like 35 murders per 100,000 people

Nearly the highest in the world.

Nah Harford area but I spend a lot of time in fed hill

Confirmed, it's kinda like the Wild West. Good underground parties and no rule of law until they send out the helicopters. Fun fact 2 out of the 3 times I've ever been yelled at from helicopter has been in Baltimore.

Chekd and I got an awesome Tshirt at red Emma's. This was before the string of shootings in red Emma's.

I spent 7 years as a BPD officer, I enjoyed my time in Afghanistan better than working in that hellhole.

Go to school kids.

Nah they were fash. /fit/ guy rocking a black shirt with a gf and others with the undercuts Ropewalk last month

What was your beat?

>ropewalk
>fed hill
Yeah, not to down with that scene. Wasted white girls and tryhards. Most of the "alt-right" cats in Bmo come in from the burbs, larp in the city, drink, buy coke, and scuttle back to the burbs.

It's planet of the apes. I got my drivers license there when I was a teen and I was the only white guy in the room

The city as a whole is a cesspool of crime, drugs, violence, and degenerate "artists". The few good people are trying to get out by any means necessary. It's descended into Sodom and Gomorrah with D.C. right next door. The top murderers are high schoolers, the best trigger man killed last year was only 15. The police department is overwhelmed with corruption and political posturing. Officers that commit crime with the gangs are protected by commanding officers getting a cut of the pie. The honest ones are killed in the line of duty as marks or implicated in crimes others have committed to get them out of the department, some just quit. Politicians are liberal warriors stealing from the city and its citizens every chance they get. Black convictions are near impossible with all black jury but if a white person stands trial with just circumstantial evidence he'll get the maximum. Anyone who speaks out against it or tries to bridge the gap between black and white communities are labeled as Nazis or coons and uncle toms. The police will target anyone making trouble for the drug-police French connection complex. Their badges have been bought and live in lavish homes in the county areas like Parkton, MD. Everyone knows this, we all see it, hear about, experience it. Being from the former Soviet Union there is a stark contrast as to how I'm treated compared to regular white people by the black community. Our polish, Russian, Ukrainian, festivals are held at Patterson park for nearly 3 decades and not once have they been interrupted. The Jewish community is vast, Pikesville is a Jewish owned, operated, closed off from normal or regular society. They have their own shops, builders, even ambulance service. The state and city are losing their Catholic roots and replaced with Latino Catholicism. Then counties are all predominantly Protestant, Baptist, Lutheran, etc etc. the mega churches exist in both black and white communities and they promote a weak/cuck gospel.

Just got done watching the Wire season 4

you can't even educate niggers

The counties are feeling the effects of years of drug addiction. To feed the addiction women in prostitution is almost as common as knowing someone with an addiction because one feeds the others. Single parent homes are rampant with coal burners and dindus abandoning families or being really stupid at crime and getting caught. The public transit routes implemented to grow a workforce out of the city and into the counties has had an opposite effect. It's created a means to which criminal activity is airborne. From the malls to outdoor plazas is evident. Young people have no morals, standards, or understanding of any authority. They will beat you for whatever reason if you're 8 or 80. They'll never show courage individually but in groups will act superior. I tell people it takes a certain type of white person to survive in Maryland and it's the truth. If you don't know any martial art, combat skill, own firearms, practice proper faith, you will be consumed and so will your family. You're a lion amongst a sea of hyenas, any sign of weakness and they will attack. You show any remorse or passive aggression attitudes of an apologist and you will be killed. I would use whites in Baltimore as a case study as to how and why one can survive massive social collapse. Ask about the Moravia Blvd stand off during the riots next time someone from Maryland is around, if they know it they're the survivors, if they don't, they're the future corpses.

Man that sounds fucked. I used to live in Carroll County. That place was great. Coincidentally it was only accessible from Bmore by taking 795 and the metro didn't go that far.

It was 96% white and rural although we would go down into the city to watch the O's play. I didn't realize it had gotten that bad down there, how long have you lived there?

Baltimore is the most Jewish city outside New York.

Places like Carroll, Harford, Cecil, Fredrick, Cumberland, are great and beautiful counties. Some areas of Baltimore County, further north, like Monkton, Jarrettsville, are great as well. But where I live is right over the city/county line. Went to a HS with a 80/20 split, 20% being the white minority. The plan as always is to move further north west, my wife and I have discussed Carroll County among those areas. The "how bad is it" question can be answered by one singular element and that is drugs. It is the nucleus of all the city and states problems as you probably know living in Maryland. Growing up here was tough, but like I said because I'm a Slav, because our own community was so tight knit through our churches we endured. Most of us work in trades like HVAC, electric, tele comm, construction contractors, while our wives are in finances. We've assimilated pretty well, we're still proud of being from our home countries like Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Poland, a new wave has come from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, through the Protestant mission outreach. During our younger years we would all be going to the the same schools in the ESOL English as Second Language programs together. We were different and had to stick together or be taken out one by one. It became pseudo gangs almost, we would have daily fights against black gangs just because, we all trained together in local boxing and MMA classes run by older Slavic church members out of their own backyards because they knew we would need it. Some of us who weren't members of churches and came here on other visas granted by G.H.W. Bush turned to lives of crime, we knew that if we didn't keep our heads on straight they would bury us in jail or deport us so we just stayed away from that element. We became citizens, jumped through all the legal, social, financial, hoops needed along with our parents. They're a good number of us here now.