The (((Alt Right))) is a Russian botnet

Can any of you faggots explain this?
You're being played like pawns by Putin and his cronies.

Long dump incoming (14 images).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
archive.is/lJk4Z
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm
archive.is/2sG4k
archive.is/Bxbev
archive.is/TQrnw
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
archive.is/Dbg7F
archive.is/Tznks
archive.is/t2RHr
archive.is/uf5OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
youtube.com/watch?v=VFKoS-UrrcU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>literally just stealing a post from imgur for (You)s
That's pretty low, but I'll give you a bump because this is an interesting topic and we need to redpill normies on leftist astroturfing.

>stealing
Are you fucking retarded? It was posted on an open site. A lot of stuff posted on Sup Forums comes from other sites too.
I felt like posting this here so it can be archived. Imgur posts get purged from the front page very quickly and it's hard to find them afterwards because their search engine sucks.

bump

>stealing pictures from the internet
dummy

Anyway job's done. You've been warned and there's no more excuse for your willful ignorance.
The soviets financed degeneracy and subversion in the West during the cold war. Now the Russians are financing the "antidote" to that shit and you're all handing over your nations' sovereignty to a foreign power while cosplaying as nationalists. Idiots.

And? We should support liberals now, or what?

leftists can notice a pattern at autistic levels but cant figure out that jews are behind every economic and social problem today

>its not a conspiracy theory when we do it

>a bunch of bots or trolls post propaganda
>IT'S COLLUSION, THEY'RE COLLUDING!
Fuck off.

kys shill

>The alt-right is a russian botnet

No. It's not. Your bullshit doesn't fly here /leftypol/. We're coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

We literally mindhacked the nazis.

sorry OP this doesnt fit my narrative about based putin.

direct your comment at someone else, goy. You're barking up the wrong tree with (((me)))

NEW

>Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide indicted on 4 counts, including bank fraud and conspiracy against the USA
>FBI re-opens case relating to the Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting
>Signed the Forever GI Bill - improved college aid for veterans - removal of the 15 year use or lose limit
>Trump administration shut down Obama-era program that gave illegal Central American minors temporary legal status
>Trump DOJ ends Obama-era "Operation Chokepoint" - program that unfairly targeted gun dealers
>Increasing the power of the US Cyber Command - more resources to fight cyberspace threats
>US pork exports going back to Argentina for the first time since 1992
>First US shipment of oil has landed in India (SUPERPOWER BY 2020)

Not really an accomplishment, but also really important

>Federal judge rules against forcing IRS to hand over Trump's tax returns (Fake News BTFO)

No but you should stop supporting the fake nationalists that started popping out of nowhere from 2010 onwards. There are lots of true nationalist movements out there. Richard Spencer's alt-right that looks more like a cheap sportswear brand isn't one of them.

Marx himself called for the liquidation of European Jewry.

President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President in History
archive.is/lJk4Z

Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

Government spending as percentage of GDP down
archive.is/2sG4k

Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
archive.is/Bxbev

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
archive.is/TQrnw

Wages rising faster than prices
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Consumer confidence back near 16-year high
archive.is/Dbg7F

U.S. unemployment hits lowest level since 2001
archive.is/Tznks

Summer Youth Unemployment Falls to Lowest Level Since 1969
archive.is/t2RHr

Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years
archive.is/uf5OQ

Stock market at record breaking highs

There are Russian shill mills but they aren't effective at all compared to genuine alt-righters. They can't meme, they just post pravda shit and poorly worded tweets.

So no, it's not a Russian conspiracy because they aren't capable of pulling it off.

>handing over your nations' sovereignty to a foreign power

Israel is that foreign power, and we are trying to eject them.

fuck off and kill yourself shill

>A fake movement made by Hillary and MSM in attempt to create a boogeyman and discredit their opponents
>Made up of bots and shills trying to sway public opinion
In other news, water is wet.

Found the commie.

>BLM holds rally in Dallas, Texas
>Antifa shows up to "support"
>hi-jack a mic and start trying to get people to chant "fuck the bourgeoisie!"
>blacks say "hold the fuck up"
>BLM:"You ain't about no real shit"
>"commies get the fuck outta here with your bullshit!"
>"TAKE THE FUCKING MASKS OFF BITCH"
>antifa ran off multiple times by BLM
>BTFO
BLM disowned, disavowed, punkd and BTFO out of antifa. Kicked out of the park multiple times by blacks militantly against communism.
BLM now more aligned with the Right than they are with commie dipshits.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

youtube.com/watch?v=VFKoS-UrrcU&feature=youtu.be

Sure. Give us couple of screenshots from some antifa-lover twitter of some guy who describes himself as
>Participant in the General Confusion

and hope people will fall for this shit.

Fuck Russia for informing people! Facts are hate speech! Let us die in peace! We should not be informed because it helps the enemy! Only propaganda for us!

Get fucked.

wtf I love niggers now

>Friday Night
>Getting on a Russian VPN
>Opening Goolag
>Register account 1569
>Name it faggot_bot_1569
>Make a twitter account
>Make a kikebook account
>Make a jewtube channel
>Make a intagram account
>Set up the bots
>Go party
Yes totally Russian, just need to thiunk about what happens one I get to account 9999

Good thread. So what defines a true nationalist movement? You haven't specified any so what are the requirements?

Can you explain why you're afraid of an image board?

AltLeft is blaming Russians for everything even though the Russians kicked Andrew Anglin off their .ru

How to raise ur kid to be a liberal

1. Blame someone for being a shitty degenerate parent and teach kids to do same and breed like rodents for welfare

OH SHIT (((THEY))) ARE ONTO US, GOYS! SHUT IT DOWN!

>There are bots in twitter
Goddamn Sherlock, you're on to something here

It's almost like this is a natural grassroots movement just like the Tea Party until they got fake leaders like Glen Beck

huh, Im starting to warm up to black lives matter
not the group, the concept

I don't know a definition that suits everything but as a rule of thumb, you should look for movements that have been registered parties or organization since at least the 80s.
Treat any movement that sprung up after 2000 with extreme suspicion especially if their financial resources seem to come from nowhere and are unreasonably large compared to membership numbers.

The alt right is a kike ISRAELI PSY OP

Anyone trying to pin the (((Alt right))) and then blame it on russia is a moron. It's literally the fucking hook nosed kikes.

This is a damage control thread because israel is FUCKED

KING KIKE IS FUCKED

FUCK ALL THE JEWS.

FUCK ISRAEL

We've been found out. QUICK! HIDE ALL THE LOLIS!

Aside from this twitter investigation, do you have any more evidence that Russia is involved? Or other countries?

I like putin botnet better than American faggot jews

those aren't russian, their ours.

Or Tehran, or Kuwait, or Baghdad.

It is known that russians have bots in social media websites, forum and image boards like Sup Forums. The only. This is pretty sad from Russia. They are very disliked already and they continue to hurt themselves.

>fuck up their economy with sanctions
>shitposts on twitter
So this is the mean russia libcucks are afraid off.
kek

stop calling us russian bots, goddammit!

What's the difference between Russian time and Chinese time where they have entire buildings full of phones specifically for tweet bots, likes, follows, etc? Twitter promotion for hire is an industry like the military industrial complex, it'll find buyers regardless of affiliation. And I saw a shitton of obvious Hillary bots during the election. Like 20% if Twitter is just bots now.

>Muh RUSSHINS MUDAFAKA
You leftists are getting fucking pathetic thinking we are going to keep believing this slander, alt right will prevail

>muh russia is a bankrupt AIDS ridden petrol station but Putler is literally SPECTRE and most powerful country, tanks on your lawn in 5 minutes
>also gibe fundings for Langley and Cheltenham plox XD

>thinking this is a result of trump and not the previous glorious 8 years
>thanks obama

If we are being played by posting, why are you being paid to post?

You think we are incapable of botting twitter of all sites by our own fucking leasure? You are a fucking idiot. Sorry.

> He doesn't have his own botted account pool on normie media

>Trump literally put a pen to paper and signed a document

>b-b-b-but it was obama guize

>being this fucking stupid

I just agree with this

Russian bots are best ally.

>the trump bar is Orange
What was meant by this?

They haven't been played they've been active participants hence Russian collusion.

You underestimate them

Thanks for the thread! Some people here do realise that Russia still is the enemy. I wouldn't be surprised if Russia was behind Antifa as well since they have good ties to the regressive left (Jill Stein, Sahra Wagenknecht etc).

MAGA brother. I was wondering what has been getting slid so hard. They are just trying to flood with demoralizing shit.

>muh russians

Fixed

bump

because I source all my opinions from David2410010

Finallly they provide some evidence. This is interesting thanks.

I'm sure they would be equally interested in Firstname_Lastname leftists bots and reddit accounts?

Or maybe the fact the Hillary camp openly admitted to doing it?

haha now everybody make twitter accounts ending in 8 numbers

>tfw still haven't gotten my paycheck from putin yet

Or that Paul Krugman at the NYT does this with every single one of his stories

wtf I love communism now

In fact you can read david brocks plan.
He loving winning a fair battle of ideas...

Sorry to be this guy, but I don't really care if my side is doing mildy sneaky shit like this any more. Our opponents aren't even playing the same game let alone a fair one so all we can do is escalate or lose.

why are russian bots programmed to only post in moscow hours?

1970s: conservatives blaming Russia for making a youth revolution
2010s: liberals blaming Russia for making a youth revolution

If it's true then Russia is just correcting the mistake of hippie bullshit

>accounts from unite the right (a cia honeypot) show proof of a botnet
No shit

CBS did a report showing you could purchase Russian bots, no reason to think they're from the Russian government.

Soros funding is a real threat, however...

This could be objectively true, and we would still be more moral and more justified than any Leftist who has ever lived in the entire history of the world, because our position is, exclusively, "We want to exist and we don't want to murder people for Israel."

Damn, Putlerbots agree with me. Wtf, I like #openborders now.

Maybe firstname_lastname syria bots will help them find something?

Cringe.

>Communist Russia subverts America into becoming a Marxist hellhole
>Putinist Russia realizes their mistake and re-subverts America into becoming white nationalist
8D chess

t. FngbaCrk
fucking bot

>Long dump incoming

kek

Information is power.

MAGA

So are you saying Facebook has fake accounts and isn't really worth billions, but instead millions or less? Oh right, i am Zuckerberg 9000, i create random accounts, nice to meet you, this is trick beginner mode, but somehow 'Merica doesn't cares, since they want me to be king no matter what, i am Jewish, i am lord of USA.

Well, at least my bots pull from realist name pools and not dev random shite latched on.

Again, I like russians far more than liberals, they are doing me a favor by helping us kill you.

>leftists acting as if they don't use bots too
Willful ignorance/hypocrisy