BURGERS MIST KNOW THE TRUTH!

europeans are always having a superiority complex with the U.S.
euros always signaling that americans are uneducated, uncultured, loud and annoying tourists. but the truth deep down is that we wish we were like americans.

>cheap housing
>cheap living
>stable economy
>no eurofurher
>able to own guns and innawoods
>fucking walmart and amazon is amazing, you have no idea how much better it is than faggotass Lidil
>a leader who somewhat gives a shit about his people
>only needing to know one language

seriously, ignore euros who think they are better than burgers, you guys are great

-sincerely, your dutch friend

thanks toothpaste, your not so bad yourself

Aww, thanks.
By the way, I love your toothpaste.

also having a solid christian base is something to be desired

This!!
I love the AMERICAN HUGE COCK!
So KAWAII!!!

We know, its why you wanted to be all multicultural like us and the US. Not smart achmed

Europe is a backwards shithole. I enjoy seeing its cultures destroyed.

Verfrissend om nie op die ontvangende einde te wees nie, reg?

>buying into the burger meme

Europe is bro tier as fuck.
We talk a lot of shit to each other, but ultimately its the bants that brings us together.

Na al die kak wat hulle ons deur gesit het.

my brother was in the Navy and he told me European life was basically the same as the third world shit holes he had to go to but whiter I didn't really believe him because at the time I was a Europhile but I guess it is true

we whooped your tea swilling asses ack in 1776 and well do it again.

He wills it!

That isn't a bong flag.

I always heard, "if you ain't dutch you ain't much."
You're a real bro.

>buying into the meme flag meme
Lol I bet you're from small Euroshithole no one has ever heard of, or you're a butthurt Europhile limey

Some of the things here tend be overrated, but we do have something going for us.

NO PROSECUTION FOR CRITICIZING ISLAM

Most of America is miserable and devoid of any sort of spirit or intelligence. You really don't want to move here as a European.

Man, everything we have is great, but ripping on Muslims and defacing images of Muhammad are the best.
I told my gay liberal dad that muslims are cancer to american ideals. He said he was ashamed that I'm so hateful towards muslims. I told him since I'm not gay I can wait until they start dropping gays off of buildings for him to come around.

Thanks Dutch-bro, but trust me, we've no need to have our dicks stroked by any of your androgens, and insults from (esp. western) Europeans confirm that we are on the right path. We're awoke to the fact that we are fucking badass and should continue to be badass without apology or seeking validation from our subordinates. As a caveat, I will say that Eastern European criticisms are and should be given SOME consideration, as they are often telling us how to further un-fuck our shit (e.g. getting rid of human rights standards, removing commies and kebab, etc.).

Thanks bro I love Pepsi thanks for inventing that.

subscribing every word

I would love to live in the countryside somewhere in America. Have a big ol' house and lots of guns. That's the way to live.

Kek

Fuck off leftypol. Eat shit and KYS.

I dated a Dutch girl in college. Beautiful, long legs, huge tits, green eyes, plump, blowjob lips...fucking hot. Send more, please.

Top kek

Amsterdam is nicer than any American city. What are you talking about?

t. american

Did you honestly think posting this from a proxy was going to disguise your horrendous, Ameripoor tier writing style?

How utterly desperate and insecure are you that you felt the need to make this pathetic thread?

stfu and give us another top tier wolverine, the current one is getting old

this

Why are the Dutch so based lads?

>are always having
>[plural] is amazing... [''] is amazing
>simple conjugation error
These are common mistakes made by a conversational-to-fluent English second-language-speaker. Kill yourself, you freedom-hating no-nuke sandal-wearing Dildo Baggins faggot

misspelling lidl is a common retarded american on a proxy mistake.

and none of those errors would commonly be associated with dutch grammar.

t. adolescent capeshitter

Am I supposed to feel insulted by your weak banter and obvious insecurity, numale?

Trump and Putin are both based. If AfD wins big enough then Germany will be based too! What we need is a reawakening of Nationalism in Europe.

Do Europeans think about America all day?

Wonder if anybody can spot the nasty looking jew bitch

There's good and bad in all things.

I appreciate this country more than any other, though. I really do love it.