White Cheerleader FORCED into doing splits by all black "Cheer coaches"

A white cheerleader in Denver was forced into doing painful splits with black men and women pushing and pulling on her, forcing her into agonizing pain.

Link to Video Here

9news.com/news/investigations/videos-show-east-high-cheerleaders-repeatedly-forced-into-splits/466846219

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/7/25/16025146/chronic-traumatic-encephalopathy-football-cognition-health
unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/7/25/16025146/chronic-traumatic-encephalopathy-football-cognition-health
youtube.com/watch?v=0UmJVgEWZu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow

Prosecute for child abuse, battery, intimidation, bullying, all the rest.

Years in jail for adults, juvie for the students.

Ok

Wat u gonna do about it except bitching on internet, whiteboi?

I'm sure feminists will be outraged. Oh, wait, it was a white girl forced by blacks.

I know what you would do if this was a black girl with white people holding her down -- you would burn down a city w cnn headlines

There's a bit where the girls laugh...

kek response

Why even bother blurring the niggers face?
90% of people can't even tell the difference between them anyways

She's probably a feminist who's in favor of open borders and would have voted for Hillary. I'd say this was her own fault.

niggers forcing a young girl to do a split and ripping her hymen. fuckin apes

Have no idea. I feel sick desu.

White women eager to jump on the dick but cant even do splits baka senpai

Have no idea why. I feel sick desu.

Someone send the video to Colin Flaherty

>lucky they're giving her a chance even though clearly unqualified
>clearly unqualified
>clear
>white
>unqualified

She's receiving a privilege
She can quit anytime desu

WTF did this dumb bitch think was gonna happen if she wanted to be a cheerleader. Damn when i played football coach would do the same to us guys. He would put his knees in our backs while two trainers spread us like a wishbone. We were required to do full splits. It was best for us so we did not tear a groin while playing. If you cant handle the pain quit. No prosecution or punishment should be administered. Fuckin weak ass whiny people keep wanting to drop standards so everyone can participate.

>Check the catalog before posting a new thread!

>Reply to existing threads about a topic instead of starting a new one. Mods will delete obvious duplicate threads and spam without notice.

They should have told her it was gonna hurt, and to tell them to stop if it was too much. My taekwondo coach used to do some similar shit to me. He'd grab my head with his hands to hold me and would open up my legs apart with his feet. Shit hurt like hell. But at least he warned me beforehand and he'd stop when it got too much. No need to blow this out of proportions. Just some irresponsible coaching.

Dumbass, she was trying to quit. She was begging them to stop.

Another retard that didn't watch the video. She was hyperventilating, clearly in panic, crying, and repeatedly yelling at them to stop.

Chick tore her tendons, ligaments and burst a blood vessel from this and now has to get physical therapy.

>Wite gurl thinks that the far right is wrong or lying
>Goes to hang out with the three blacks on campus to show her tolerance
>This happens
How much you want to bet I'm right?

They're expecting her to "toughen up and take it". Like I said. Irresponsible coaching.

That's a terribly shitty way of building up flexibility. You don't learn to do split by fucking forcing the legs apart, you do it by stretching over a few months.

Heartbreaking

White girls are finished

This is also actually a charge of kidnapping..

>Forcing someone to remain in a certain place even when they ask to stop/leave

Enjoy!

You can't just force someone into doing the splits, it takes incremental practice to do it without injury.

That and they should have stopped immediately as soon as she said stop.

It's not irresponsible coaching, it's a lack of empathy, exactly what we'd expect from a bunch of nigs. Continuing to inflict pain on someone that trusts you while they're literally crying and begging for you stop is cruelty.

>and to tell them to stop if it was too much.
She said "please stop" 9 times.

It's their own fault, though. That, and the fault of the white men around her.

Not sure if serious. But that's not the point. It's being done by force and they (coach and the girls) seem to be taking in great joy in her pain.

Albo nigger. Irresponsible would be not blowing your filthy haji head off.

If this was a black girl in this much agony cause by whites, it would be no less then a hate crime. The entire alphabet soup of civil defenders and media would be crying for blood.

Yupp this is what happens when you let niggers around weak ass white folk.
They get they asses beat.
Niggers everyone forcing white women since africa.

she will be proud when she can a entire BBC

this, know the sporting you're getting into.

i played baseball by whole life, but freshman year of hs i wanted to try football. the coach was a sadistic fuck and paired up the the biggest and smallest guys for tackling drills. Me being a small guy, i got up against a guy easily 50lbs+ my size. The motherfucker forklifed me and slammed me into the ground and the knocked the air out of me. I took it like a man and walked away, i played out the season, but fuck i knew I wasn't getting back into that shit.

football did toughen me up though, i played pitcher, catcher, and outfield. whenever bigguys tried to truck me when there was a collision play at the plate, they were never able to knock the ball loose because i was used to getting hit by big guys.

Bullshit by then season is over. her body can handle more than her weak ass mind, all you whiners should just stay quiet. It did not kill or harm me.
Coach took pleasure in my pain but we had a winning team because of his firm leadership. This is how you weed out the weak. Get over it.

What?

No pain, no gain

haha
this dumb bitch deserved it.
"oh look at me, look how hip i am on the black cheer team, look at all my black friends, im so progressive"

this bitch cried like a child does when it gets stung by a hornet. and just like hornets when around blacks, NEVER relax.

maybe this dumb liberal wigger bitch learned her lesson and if not? no problem, just another liberal chewed up by the black hordes.

Same here he would pick the biggest guys to slam us skinny runts. II earned more respect from my larger peers by getting up and taking it again. Our minds are too weak to push our bodies beyond our known limits which is why this is a forced exercise. Her parents should have sat her down and explained this would happen.

Is it safe to assume she got redpilled

Jeet Kune Do and Wing Chun for me. Yeah, i had pain, my splits were with ropes and straps, not like this girl tho. Her hip flexors, cartilage, tendons need to be prepped for the pain. She is being abused.

Sounds like you need to see a psychologist. Where else did the man touch your thighs?

Did you expect a nog to know how to talk?

This right here...These niggers are used to raping white women so crying for help makes their dick hard.
Also black women feel nothing.
>aussie fag thinking niggers understand no.

Well she'll never run around with a pack of niggers again. I blame her parent(s).

>principal Andy Mendelsberg
>Superintendent Tom Boasberg

What is wrong you filthy goyim? Your shiksas can only enjoy such treatment. All goy women are sluts only good for being used and abused by proud Egyptian folks of color.

But the point is that if you said you wanted to stop doing hitting drills that bigger guy wouldn't keep tackling you. The girl in the video was clearly being forced into something she didn't want to do. Not to mention, in football you have to get used to getting hit by bigger guys it's just a part of the game. Forcing someone to overstretch themselves by holding them down while they're screaming and crying and telling you to stop is nigger behavior and increases the potential for injury in a completely unnecessary way

Sounds like a jungle rape to me.

FOOT BALL LEADS TO BRAIN DAMAGE AND THIS IS WHY THE NFL HAS RETARDS IN IT.
SPORTS LEAD TO INJURY'S THAT KILL.
FOOTBALL IS A NIGGER SPORT.

Vote for racists
Not hire niggers
Not give any money to black businesses
Invest in gentrification

It's gonna be a slow burn nigger..but you'll feel it lol..so will your grandkids

And no Coach worth his/her salt, "takes pleasure in my pain".

Kek

Notice how some of them are laughing while torturing the white girl?

you seems jealous of my cock

sometimes in these scenarios I think they deserve it for not knowing better, maybe its kinda like a dog if they get bit they will learn and remember it too no fucking clue

>Jealous of being a nigger.

What are you even doing here?

hajjis don't have big dicks Omar... aren't you late for a bus bombing near a landmark

YES, YES I NOTICED THAT THANK YOU

No i was taught how to be strong. This is why we have retards marching in the streets getting shot in the nuts by cops. They are weak bodied and weak minded. God lied when he said the meek shall inherit the earth. Mother nature says only the strong survive.

Send your kid to school with baboons then expect nothing less. She gonna get blacked whether she likes it or not. Kangz just making her ready for da big black dik

my dad was a pro baseball player as a pitcher, i was a pretty good pitcher myself. but i honestly think the proudest he ever was watching me on the field was not any of the 12+ strikeout games, or any of the homeruns, but when i was catching and a dude literally 2x my size shoulder charged me, and I got up, opened the mitt to show the ump the ball(followed by the massive yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrout first punch)

i also think i got my first gf out of it too, lots of stacys came to the 8th grade games to see the chads on my team. stacys like to see a bob stand up to a chad and prevail though. i ended up getting hooked up for the 8th grade dance

Getting fucked by your coach after he spits on you inst being strong you stupid nigger. Tell us more about how he taught you how to be a real man, while he enjoyed the pain you were going through. None of it came across as creepy or sexual so please continue.

americucks, you're so funny

They should rape the white girl in a all out gangbang! Fucking hell is that hot, is she underage? Fuck man I am loving this

Big black cocks were especially designed to contaminate a pure Anglo womb with nigger cum, leaving millions of Germanic mothers in the new world to raise bastard mulatto children thus compromising thousands of years of pure Aryan lineage.

That's just the way things are swaying. The Anglo takes great pleasure in watching Tyranus, a dark, virile and strong Nubian bull forcefully take his woman and breed her. It's in his genes to bow down beneath the superior big dark dick.

And even still, while the Negro fucks the brains out of some blonde whore of Europe, Tyrone and Big D are out receiving scholarships to Harvard and shooting the legs off white men. Brilliant.

Evolution at its finest. Revenge for the slave trade.

Disturbing

He never touched me wrongly, but pushed me beyond my weak mind. I no nigger, but I know you don't know shit about pain or life. Keep pushing no one should experience pain meme and the rest of the world will walk right by the US laughing at the weak offspring produced over the past 3 decades.

>Niggers hear a girl crying.
>Instantly think about MUH DICK and sex.
Apes...

serves her right for being around niggers willingly.

A comfortable life tends to produce Liberals and liberals alike.

Im mixed

>compromising thousands of years of pure Aryan lineage.
Did you have read Darwin?

>Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) is a progressive degenerative disease of the brain found in athletes, military veterans, and others with a history of repetitive brain trauma. Brain trauma can cause a build-up of an abnormal type of a protein called tau, which slowly kills brain cells.
Seems like foot ball and most sports in general can lead to brain damage but just toughen up you pussy.

Was pic related your football coach?

Take this shitty thread to

What's Leaflands view on Hockey-related CTE?

flexibility and stretching increases the chance of injuries, but you neanderthals wouldn't know that. Icing also slows recovery because it slows that natural body process that is inflammation.

fucking subhumans

Look at the SJWs The "men" can barely be called men and the chicks are just as bad. No wonder they believe in 32 flavors or genders. They aren't real people they are just empty shells trying to fit into a world that eats the weak.

How soon before billion dollar (((media))) companies strong arm her into saying she was cool with it?

How much you want to be her lawyer's statement going "This is getting out hand and this hatred needs stop. I was not abused." will get more coverage than this video?

theverge.com/2017/7/25/16025146/chronic-traumatic-encephalopathy-football-cognition-health
I say this all the time sports when done with the intent to "toughen" up kids leads to fucked up injury's that are not reversible...But you should tottally stop being a pussy.
Sport are supposed to be fun this isnt the fucking VDV, spetnatz or the marines, navy seals or Army rangers.
Its highschool...last place kids should be physically pushed to limits.

Pay the toll!

unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/7/25/16025146/chronic-traumatic-encephalopathy-football-cognition-health

Denver YES!

>Her body can handle more than her mind
Clearly not when she tore muscle tissue and hurt her fucking ligaments and pulled a hamstring if you watched the video and read the email you fucking nigger

And then they wonder why their 42 face tattoos leave them unemployed. Living in parents baesement playing with joysticks instead of being chewed into real MEN & WOMEN. Yeah, i'm wit' ya.

This is some spanish inquisition tier fucked up shit. Hope they rot in hell.

Bullshit..... all professional sports it is common practice. This is a dumb shit way to drop the standards. How the fuck do you even try to warp your mind around that when even physical therapist suggest stretching. Fuckin SJW retard.

and the difference is?

Fuck off shareblue

>Toughen up you pussy we used to play hockey with out helmets and now I have no teeth.
Legit something my great uncle told me and I still laugh that he cant eat soilds.
To be fair we try very hard to not push kids and since medical care is in town probably dont push em to limits.
Just bench em and get the others to fill in.
>Forcing your body to do what it cant is better then training to do it easy as shit.
What are the odds niggs and jews cant into training.
You dont start dead lifting 500 pounds your first go.
But niggers and jews tell you you should, to toughen up.
And this is why we got brain dead idiots in the NFL...
I bet a hundy on it.

>Tells them to stop 9 times
>Crying in pain
>Tears a muscle, ligament damage, pulled hamstring
>DUDE ITS A SPORT TOUGHEN UP LIKE CMON IM SUCH AN ALPHA STEP UP YOUR GAME XD
t. Jason blohino

it's pretty disturbing no matter what color you are.

>all professional sports it is common practice.
Like I said, you wouldn't know any better:
youtube.com/watch?v=0UmJVgEWZu4

you're not redpilled, you're a neanderthal who follows the status quo

No shit nigger.
I am a mixed too dont hear me saying imma white man.

Even the military doesn't intentionally injure trainees, because anybody with two iq points to rub together recognizes that it's better to gradually condition a soldier/athlete to the inherent physical stresses involved in their job/sport than it is to push them beyond their limits until they're injuries prevent them from fighting/playing at all.