Hold the fuck up

I completely understand why larpers fucking demonize centrists on this board now.

You fucks are NSA shitposters trying to gaslight the American population into killing each other so you can subvert the second and first amendments.

You will use fascism as shield to take the commies out, and then stab the facists in the fucking back. You fuckers fear centrism and the libertarians. You memed the oathtakers and the constitutionalists because its part of you plan to distance yourself from the center in a Hail-Mary attempt to take Group A's rights away while claiming you're protecting us when in reality you're going to do the same fucking thing to Group B who opposes Group A, and then in the end you're going to kill Group C for resisting because they knew exactly what you were fucking doing.

Facism and Communism are the same coin with two different heads, and the globalists are using them to subvert our freedoms by staging a false dichotomy civil war. In which during this time, most likely they will go after the constitutionalists, oath takers, libertarians and anyone else who doesn't buy into the extremist policy meme.

Stop trying to fucking Weimar us you faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13781065/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 radical centrist smuggy

Nah.

Majority of people on this planet are idiots. Anyone under 120 I.Q. can't even comprehend post conventional justifications, and as a result are basically retards with zero understanding of how facts converge.

The whole "centrist" meme is just an extension of that. People are unable to reason past "with us or against us" and thus view any center position through false dichotomy goggles. It's not a psyop. It's just invalids being invalids.

Do you know how easy it is to use D&C?

I will use the cancer word LITERALLY to prove me point with the following statement.

look at literally ANY country.

In a society that is far left, a centrist is a leftist.

>CENTRAL Intelligence Agency

>Both candidates can't be fucking puppets
>Surely my superior 1 policy intellect will never be taken advantage of.
>No one ever uses Interpol or subversion policies to make a point out of dictators.

Its almost like you're purposely being taken advantage of simply because of your feelings tug you either left or right, Your shapiro post just proves my point, you can't even realize the psyop infront of you. You're posting a literal jew to make a meme when in reality the point of it was to rub it in your face. Its as if you're subconsciously admitting you're getting fucked, you know who it is, but you haven't made a conscious effort to see it in your own bias. So you believe its an external problem.

>You fuckers fear centrism and the libertarians
I'm afraid of people who are afraid to have opinions and of people who are too pussy to break the NAP!

If there is a single centrist or liberturdian fucker on this board, please get out. You're beyond saving.

god damn son I was just posting centrist related memes to shitpost jesus fuck

>oathtakers
Aren't those guys illegals, though?

centrists are fucking idiots though. Centrists in America are firmly to the right, but have no real convictions. They take the worst exsesses from the left and the worst excesses from the right and none of the good from either.

>Abandon individualism
>Abandon the enlightment
>Become the peasant the globalists want you to be
>Abandon and sort of religious value that condemns the act of non-independent thought because of how easy to influence it is.

You're only proving my point. The only reason why this shit is happening now is because it didn't happen exactly yesterday. You think you're going to be any different?

The fucking arrogance of man is the exact reason why sandniggers think we need to be saved. Cleary our repeatitve and incessant need to fucking intuitive latch out at people who refuse to wait until they have everything they need to condemn the person infront of them are the people who are going to get us all killed.

>inb4 greentext that specifically fucking states that's the purpose of it all despite having a political opinion contrary to the idea of not existing.

Fucking pottery.

Surely those who wish to do good who are not perfect are better than those who do evil intentionally who do not care if they're purely evil.

I'm just sick of kikey shit happening to tv shows

wow how constructive

>You fucks are NSA shitposters trying to gaslight the American population into killing each other so you can subvert the second and first amendments.
y tho?

>You fucks are NSA shitposters trying to gaslight the American population into killing each other
What? Fucking no we're not. We're in the middle trying to make nice so that the whole country doesn't go up in flames. It's the fanatical dipshits on both sides that are sending us to the brink.

But you already knew that, because you're just shilling in a vain attempt to drive out moderate thought because up in flames is exactly what little edgelords on Sup Forums have been praying for.

Now just fucking deal with the fact that no one wants to touch your penis but you. You gotta own that shit or you'll never get anywhere, my manfammalammajamma.

>K
Centrism is the truth red pill, adopting only the good of both fascism AND communism to create a utopian society.

someone finally understand

Oregon just lost the 2nd amendment and you say the centrist will save you.

>checked
But, fuck you homo. I am a centrist and I CC every day, bitch. Kindly fuck off.

I guess congratulations are in order.
Unfortunately there are no prizes in this game.
All you can do is watch it burn.

digits confirm

strawpoll.me/13781065/r

amen.

Yes, why would people that want change desire power. Look at them they are just fighting with the other people that want different kind of change and desire power.
I'll just do nothing and when one of them wins I'd be under their boot, I don't care which one as long as I can continue my useless existence.
When you're dying in a gulag remember: at least you didn't HELP them win.

>tfw smug centrist that voted for trump because society has to stand somewhere

Amen indeed. Was this unknown to people?

fucking trying to Asimov's axiom this shit when you would think everyone on the board knows fuck all about the slight bit of ethics.

>NSA shitposters trying to gaslight the American population into killing each other
You dumb fuck. The NSA is the best and brightest patriotic Americans. They wouldn't do that.
But the Kremlin would. Yuri warned us about them when Putin was in charge of the KGB and his efforts to demoralize America. Now Putin is in charge of the FSB and you're too busy sucking his dick to realize he's the one punking you.