Daily reminder that Australia is America's greatest ally

No matter how much Australia shitposts, we have to remember that they're truly our greatest ally. They're the only nation that's fought alongside the US in every single war since the boxer rebellion. They demand no money from us and they gave us things like Outback Steakhouse and Fosters. Here's to you Oz!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_and_the_American_Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=8cpc6JtENOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All Anglos are shit, except Australians. They're bros.

t.divide and conquer kike

>t. burger who doesn't know what it's like to get evacuated from your home because they dug out and Anglo bomb from a nearby river that is still active due to chemical delay triggers, designed to kill as many innocent civilians as possible

Oy vey those mean British bastards bombed the shekels I had from the Nazis! The Anglosphere is shit!

They got what they deserved. Their empire crumbled and they are infested with Pajeets now.

Calm down Schlomo Rothschild, we're not buying into your divide and conquer strategy.

Yeah, but where were we when they needed us during the great Emu War of '32?

Australia was a mistake

fucking die you irrelevant country. The only thing your nation has ever offered is other countries national leaders. Also governors of cali who fuck 2/10 mestizo maids.

Why would a post apocalyptic wasteland be of any use to America?

>austrians arguing with each other
what has the world come to?

I like Australians too but let's be honest here.

Out of all the Anglo countries, Australia consistently has the lowest opinion of America. Even New Zealand, who I didn't even know existed, has a higher opinion of America than Australia.

>In 2017, a major poll conducted in Australia by the Lowy Institute showed that 77% believed an alliance with the US was important for security.[4][5] However, the survey showed that 60% of Australians had developed an unfavorable view of the US as a result of President Donald Trump.[6] The survey also showed that the US was no longer considered Australia's "best friend", a title now held by New Zealand.[7] A 2017 survey conducted by the Pew Research Center showed only 29% of Australians had confidence in current US leader President Donald Trump, in contrast to the 87% who had confidence in former US president, Barack Obama.

Don't forget that during WW2, Australian and American soldiers could not get along at all, leading to a record 20 brawls every night and culminating in the Battle of Brisbane that left 1 Australian dead and several servicemen injured.

It's no skin off my back, but be honest. America and Australia are probably the most reluctant of partners.

Huge landmass, net exporter of food, close proximity to China, highly educated population, raw material powerhouse.

America literally basically bend over backwards to appease us. Whatever we ask, America gives. I bet if we asked for a free carrier they'd probably just hand it over.

Plus Americans love us. Every American I met who lived in Australia was basically in love with the country and the people. They say 'they can be their true self' here. You yanks are alright.

seriously though if the fucking asio doesn't stop shilling this board i'm going to have trump sell you to the chinks

last warning

Didn't new zealand tell one of your nuclear subs to fuck off out of their waters a few years back?

Who gives a fuck what the average people think. We're loaded with anti-American chinks and insufferable lefties so it makes sense they'd be reluctant to support you. But go to any pub and meet a real Australian and they have nothing but good things to say about USA. We love big shooty things as well and for the better part of a decade the only topic people would talk about in relation to politics is the F35.

>New Zealand, who I didn't even know existed
No surprise there, burger

Long live the anglosphere

fake and gay
i can post pics of amerifats too faggot

Strewth what a spunky sheila i'd give her a root and crack open a tinny fair dinkum,

As you can see i'm pretty fluent in the Australian language

Rhodesia and SA could be in that. Shame...

Together we will defeat the emu menace

What's the pay and benefits for corrections officers? Any stories?

We don't even talk like that anymore. It's more like 'ay mate that chick is a stunner, I'd give her a rootin and maybe even marry the bitch'

That's a Canadian in that pic.

it's close enough
both your countries are fucked and i only grasp the concept of a land border in theory, australia doesn't have those.

>be playing vidya with some Australias
>One girl comes on mic
>Sorry guys I just went to the toilet what happened?
>Dick turns to diamonds
>I'm sorry what was that?
>I just went to the toilet
>Cum with the force of a thousand suns filling the entire house with semen

>it's close enough
No it's not!

>not having a bunnings snag with burnt horse and a Milton mango
Fucking gits think they can chin wag with me on me way to be a lollipop man for the council
Fucking cunts eh? I got better things to do than listen to Frank Walker from National tiles.
I'm a busy man, I got aspiration and the like, I got billybongs to swim and cunts to glass, I even got some mad octane in me ute

For fucks sake I hate bloody gits
Fuck them all.

Aussies are faggots. Up yours cunts!

All these gits are like the bloody Rivers ads on telly, I just want a cob loaf and some Bundy rum, I mean for brimming blue blazes, just leave me and me footrot flats comics alone
Go wack someone else's lantana bush

Bloody gits, I bet they don't even lime the smoko truck driver lady eh?

>austria = australia now
what has this world come to

>Maori mad because his cricket team is shit and his rugby team cheats

I hope there's. No sheep when you come home mate, I'll bloody road works ye mate.

Bloody Tim tams being stolen by Lez

Them's harsh words. May a dropbear get ya on the way back from the coozer.

>bet they don't even lime the smoko truck
No, no they don't those ripe old bloody cunts wouldn't know a right proper git from a god damn tally wassle.

I hope you spill your beer mate
Bakery called mate, wants it's rolls back, but yeah.
You're alright.

on reddit, the aussies roast Fosters and fosters drinkers so hard. are my pol aussies fans of the beverage? also, do you really drink warm beer?

>Plus Americans love us. Every American I met who lived in Australia was basically in love with the country and the people. They say 'they can be their true self' here. You yanks are alright.

send a letter and resume to your country's board of tourism and apply for a copywriting gig. that paragraph convinced me to visit your country.

>Bakery called mate, wants it's rolls back
Well mate you tell that bloody bakery they can have their rolls when I shart em out my bloomin arse on their front door. An I been drinking some fosters so that's thar shart is gonna be a bloody mess I tell ya what mate. It's gonna be uglier than that ol scag I fucked in Melbourne.

Fosters is export only! Get some XXXX gold.

Its called bubbling and its beautiful

Fosters isn't Australian, infact it's extremely rare to find and you can generally only get it at import shops. As an American I enjoy it, green can is the best.

I only know this because on one podcast I listen to always has Aussies calling in angry about being being called fosters drinkers. Boy can you Aussies really roast a Jew.

I grew up honking Subaru was an Australian brand because hey used to have the crocodile Dundee guy do their commercials

Lucky to find it readiy sold anymore here anymore, been that way for quite some time.

Thanks matey, enjoy your time here. Make it last.

US & Australia white consciousness is the highest form of white consciousness.

This is what happens when Northern Europeans start an entire new civilization far away from the European degenerates.

It was clearly a joke.

Crikey, that thar is the ugliest transfercar I ever seen.

Hey, rest of the world, get off our dick.

Everyone keeps up with our current events like stalkers.

God Yasmin is such a fucking abomination. Glad this disgusting creature slithered over to Londonistan. She screamed about everyone hating her because she's brown, not understanding it's because she's a putrid cunt.

>I hope you spill your beer mate
thats too far

Happy to say in this case the SJW 'jeranalist' couldn't handle the bants and emigrated. Sad!

I'll give her credit for trying to lay down some bants of her own (somewhat ironic?) that were as popular as a sack of shit.

Bloody oath mate

Aussies, Brits, and Canadians are our greatest ally.

hey, fuck you

Sorry Kiwibro. The image was meant to imply anglo pride world wide.

>Out of all the Anglo countries, Australia consistently has the lowest opinion of America.

Polls also told you that Hillary had a 99% chance of winning, so I'd take a 'damning poll on America's respectability' from Australia with a pinch of salt (if they asked anyone for their opinion, it was probably just some greens members at a lentil restaurant).

Holy shit this thread

>didnt know NZ existed

>hoping we spill our beer

>exclude us from teh anglosphere

why even live

>Hillary had a 99% chance of winning
we were told the same thing.

Pic was the front page of NZ's largest paper, and truly representitive of our left media

I like NZ because I'm a hunter and I like your kill all invasive species attitude.

Genius mate

Cheese burger

Lots of yanks don't know about the Confederate ship that visited Sydney during your civil war. We supplied them with food/blankets and stuff for the South.

I meant to say cheers burger, but cheese burger is also fine I guess, in retrospect

Lmfao frank walker
Non Aussies wouldn't have a clue
I love this place

>but cheese burger is also fine I guess, in
Cheeseburger is the only acceptable burger, period. There is no acceptable reason to serve a burger without cheese, in America you would get no applause, no tip, and get shot for such an insult. It is an affront to all burgerisim.

Cost of living doubles in the last 5 years police cucks argeu over deul citizen ship

Lets make sure we get along, we have a common enemy again. It's aboot time, eh?

Fosters is peasant water, we don't drink our beer warm, the poms do that.

rude desu. What's france like where you live m8? I've always wanted to visit and am so close too (barcelona)

>we don't drink our beer warm

Freaking poofter, I bet you run crying to your wife everytime you see a spider.

I am
You are
We are all Australian

Australians were cool until they started selecting papist prime ministers—now they're heading in the direction of Canada...

>now they're heading in the direction of Canada...
The day Australian shit posting reaches Canadian levels of bad will be a sad day indeed.

>We are all Australian
Our anthem was created for the WAP era.

Now Ho Lee Fuk, Pajeet Pooinloo, Muhammad bin Laden and Sheboon McNog are all Australian.

>Australians were cool until they started selecting papist prime ministers

Hey, you guys elected a muslim kenyan to be POTUS.

Here we elect the party, then, behind closed doors the party knifes the leader we chose and installs a globalist cuck in his place

That looks fuckin good, is that some kind of dank ass Aussie beer?

No worries, m8.

We'll always back you up in a biff.

Fuck yeah bro, American/Aussie Alliance.

this is the greatest alliance of All Time.

It's our Colt 45 equivalent.

Nostalgic as Fuck

I actually met him once and I swear to god I went
>are-are you fran-'
>HELLOOOOOO!!! FRANK WALKER FROM NATIONAL TILES"
Proudest day of my life

Alright fair go, I was only being cheeky, honestly kiwi and ameribro, we love your kind and you're always welcome

And I'll admit it, the All Blacks are way better than the Wallabies and American food is delicious. As fuck.

Thanks. I learned something new!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_and_the_American_Civil_War

t. Misspelt Australia.

Yeah main beers and drinks are
>XXXX (7-8/10)
>Tooheys (6-8/10)
>VB (4-5/10)
>James bouge (7-8/10)
>James Squire (8-9/10)
>Rodgers (10/10)
>Great Northern (bootleg corona/10)
>Foster's (2-3/10)
>Carlton Draught (5-5.5/10)
>Guinness (St Patricks Day shitfaced/10)
>Bundy Rum (9-11/10)

Cool cool, I prefer Mickeys over Colt though if Im drinkin swill.

Is Bitters any good?

And here I was a few years back drinking Fosters for a little while kek.

Thanks for the gestalt m80.

That was not the picture I selected.
Bear is next to beer in my folder, Fuck.

That reminds me of the US soldier's story about jacking off to some army chick taking a dump while he watched thru his binoculars

Lets see the Beer Lass then.

XXXX bitters is my favorite beer you can regularly get in a pub, it's pretty top knotch

They HAVE to suck your cock.

They are a lightly populated, large, indefensible nation in the middle of the Pacific among the Asians and they are counting on the US to defend them if the Chinese get uppity. You are basically their Defence Policy.

In reality, Australians hold the most anti-American views in the Western world - with the single exception of Germany.

More like:

Jesus mate I just took a shit the size of a log, I'm not kidding mate I thought I wuz gunna rip in half or give birth to an abo the fucking thing wuz so big ya know? Ennyway don use the dunny unless ya old ya breath it fucking stinks in there?

>mfw thats how the cunts really talk

Do they still have tooheys red? I have fond memories of being in Aus for world schoolboy rugby 10's and getting absolutely shitfaced on that stuff, at minimal cost.

If we do I haven't seen it anywhere in years.

Go away cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cpc6JtENOE