Mudshark abandoned by nigger, can't seem to find a date anymore

>Mudshark abandoned by nigger, can't seem to find a date anymore.

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/FaZ0.webm
girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2015415-did-i-just-get-rejected-because-of-my-biracial-child
youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

toll paid.

>Any sane man would
Comment section spouting redpills

they never learn....

>toll paid
Its not enough, there are late payment fees.

This keep doing it

post link

sad that the jews pushed her into ruining her own life

>like wow, just WOW, you're fucking racist for not wanting to financially support me and Jamal's bastard child

POST LINK FAGGOT

>I'm a single mot-
uh oh
>of a biracia-
UH OH
>son
She struck out three times in her first fucking sentence. That's impressive.

Boo hoo. I haven't had sex in 20 years

This

>a child is a child

not in the case of a half breed

and interest

Somebody kill the mother and sterilize the son, put him in a reservation, segregated from all pure bloods

>What difference does it make if I have a biracial son?

A lot. It's an indicator that you're pathetic life is plagued with bad decisions.

Now fuck you and your dark spawn.

I was having a really shitty day today, but reading this made me feel better.

Toll paid

Half cracker will get the day of the rope soon enough.

what are the benefits of dating a woman with a biracial son?

>sub-par sex because of a wide vagina
>obviously a huge bitch because she previously was with a nigger
>will be over-encumbering with you since she has felt abandonment in the past
>no income. expect to pay for her and her son
>shitty housing situation. will probably want to move in with you

Pros
>...

>user, I have a son...
>okaaaay
>he's black
>WAITER, CHECK PLEASE

>Pros

Target practice on DOTR

Leaf to the rescue
girlsaskguys dot com slash dating/q2015415-did-i-just-get-rejected-because-of-my-biracial-child

webm.land/media/FaZ0.webm

> any sane man
> lol
fucking hilariosu

>it's ok to be a cuck if the kid is white
"""""""Great"""""""" Britain everyone

well i havent had sex ever user

And her father must of tried to warn her, but he was a 'fucking white male'. What does he know.

>I want to find someone who will love me and take care of me
>and take care of me

>they have no problems with me being a single mother
She should pay more attention to their feet. They're already poiting at the door, so they can sprint out after what comes next

Kek. I was out with my buddy's coworkers one time, and he brought this early-30's woman. She seemed like a normal drunk girl at first, until she busts out her kid's pics. One is a niglet, the other is white. Then she tells me that her current boyfriend who isn't their father was babysitting them. My buddy ended up fucking her a few nights later while the other guy babysat again. Jesus fucking christ.

>great britian
>smaller that the state of wyoming
>completely irrelevant politically
>Great

Are you a cuck if you marry a divorced single mom whose former husband was a loser gambler but you plan to have kids of your own? Asking for a friend.

>I want
>I want
>I want

Actions have consequences. Ever consider what men want?

What you want is different from what you get.

Toll paid, sexual market value=
>-$1,000,000

yes

>mom
>looks the same age
yikes

She doesn't even bother for child support. Too bad she fell for Jewish tricks about dating the black man. Toll paid.

Not him, but are w supposed to ostracize any divorced women with kids?

If so, that means fathers shouldnt meet any women either by your logic

lulz

>single mother
>on top of that the kid is half nigglet
No wonder men literally run away. It's even funnier that she didn't expect this.

>spinster aunt sees us as her own kids

This cunt is a user, pure and simple. Using her aunt with emotional leverage.

Beyond the coalburning toll, i hope that aspect also ends in tears for her.

Hope she kills herself honestly. What fucking good is she to anyone now?

Already had a lifetime of these traitorous cunts. They and their mud offspring can die slowly in a fire for all I care

This is all true

if your time, money, and effort is in any way contributing to the continued spread of another man's genes, you are a cuck by definition

this is not a hard concept to grasp

BURN THE COAL

PAY THE TOLL

>biracial

Just says he's black

Guys you have been shilled...

He made it all up and screenshoted his own post ffs

fucking retards have respect for yourself

TWO MAY ENTER

ONE MAY LEAVE

BURN THE COAL

PAY THE TOLL

Being a single mother is almost a death sentence for dating when you are that young. If the kid is white and you are pretty, you MAY be able to find a beta loser.

If the child is a nigglet, and you are finished.

No self respectful man would ever raise a nigger's child.

Only if there was some public database...

i am the child of 2 mixed race parents.. ive recently married a white women.. will never become another stat.. though im white as fuck and when i do become a good father itprob wont count as a black man staying.. but goddam american blacks are such trash.. americans are pretty trash overall.. but the blacks are actually niggers over there.. most of them..

What's the matter she just needs to date niggers once you go black you cannot come back.

yes, having a child with someone and divorcing them are on opposite ends of the compatibility spectrum, and anyone who does both clearly doesn't have the thinking skills necessary to be a good partner.
And there is no 'logic' pointing toward the same happening in reverse unless you're a braindead moron who sincerely thinks men and women are equal in every way, including in terms of which gender is more often the primary source of income for the family

also see my other post:

Absolutely and sadly this. user do yo think it would be different if the child was Asian or Hispanic kek

Reminds me he early days of runescape. Once you become a PK, you cannot go back. Choose wisely.

He'll act like a nigger so he should be classified as a nigger, especially now that he's being raised by a single mom. No one wants to raise someone else's child, especially one that couldn't really be considered human.

what if she casey anthony'd the kid, or sold it to the klan as farm equipment then washed out her cooch with bleach?

Couldn't she just strangle the nigger mutant son to death and then start again?

Same

ahahahahahahahahaha
COALBURNERS TOLLED THE FUCK OUT
KEK, KEK, KEK, SUFFER!!!

r-selected species have strong necks and niggers are born with a full set of them big shovel teeth

>What difference does it make if my son is bi-racial?

Your sprog is bi-species not bi-racial. The fact you mated with a homo Erectus shows actual men that you're mentally defective and dirty. Who would want to date somebody like that?

These whores need to start looking at reality, not jewish "values," before making such terrible choices.

White babies need daddies too. Some single mothers are widows, not just preggo from whoring around. A responsible mother that doesn't fuck around s better than a golddigging slut. If you are in your later 20's good luck finding a girl that isnt: a vapid slut, ugly, or towing kids.

first comment best comment

OP is a faggot, post link.

Woman hate thread?

I posted it. Read the thread

what is driving these stupid white sluts to do this?

even when I was a liberal faggot I was disgusted by the idea of racemixing with a nigger

jesus christ women are so stupid, they deserve to be treated like children their entire lives

niggers wont fuck with a single mother either unless the there's a white daughter involved

Damn, beat me to it.

To tell the truth, I wouldn't touch or talk to a single mother even if the father was white. Single mothers smell like cigarettes and have ugly tattoos. And usually have foul mouths. Essentially, women without sense. I don't care how good she looks, that is not someone you want to have a relationship with. It won't last because her values and personality are all terrible.

But, well, I suppose it would be even worse if the kid was black lol

Having a half-breed bastard whose father you know did a runner the moment they heard "pregant" shows poor judgement of character and that the woman in question is into black men.

If the woman has a white kid, if you end up together people will assume it's your kid. If it's a white man, white woman and black kid every single person who sees you out and about as a family unit will assume that the woman cheated with a black man and the hubby is such a spineless faggot he just swallowed it and asked for more

there's a big psychological difference

>He refuses to see his son or financially assist me
What is family court?

>Obama was biracial
Did you have a kid with Obama or Tyrone?

>Take care of me
Look no further your aunt is doing that

Dropped out of college
>Were you taught that you'd free yourself of white guilt if you opened up your legs for a pavement ape?

Father disowned me
>Le based father

link? I want to share my thoughts to her
(e.g. tell her she's a whore)

girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2015415-did-i-just-get-rejected-because-of-my-biracial-child

She made this post twice. Fake?

FPBP.
How many examples have to be made until these imbecile fucks with vaginas realize fucking with niggers is wrong?

Thx leaf, but why do you have to be user-ib tier with that replace . with dot on Sup Forums?

First time I tried posting it thought I was spam

Go have sex, user. Just make sure to not have kids you're not prepared for.

If you pull out, cum in her asshole. That's always fun.

(((MTV)))

So if you pay taxes, you are a cuck?

She should be shot

Wheres the link? I want to kick her while she's down

>vaginal property
>learning by example instead of the hard way (even then they don't learn, they never fucking learn, just like manlets)
have you ever met a wxmyn?

Thats just the kind of shit females like that do. Being able to spot red flags isn't racist, it's simple self preservation.

How old are you? 20?

Screen cap your response and share.

heres the link cos OPs a faggot.

>girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2015415-did-i-just-get-rejected-because-of-my-biracial-child

well that was depressing.

>pregant
*pregnant, sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg

>obama was biracial
What?

They're not abandoning the cunt because of being racist against a half-nig child. They're abandoning the cunt because of her tainted twat. No sane man wants to put his junk where a jigaboo has sprayed.

"bu-boohoo I just want a white man to take care of me now that my goonch is ruined. Wahhh... all I want is money now."

stupid cunt. why isn't she going after another nigger to pay her way? kek

For me a divorced woman isn't necessarily out of the running. If she got married young, had a kid or two, then they decided to split I would still consider her. As people mature, likes/dislikes change and what was attractive in a mate before isn't anymore and she needs something different now. That's not what happen in op's picture though. That one decided to take God knows how many rides on the nigger cock carousel, fucked up and got pregnant, and now wants a stable white man to pick up the tab. Fuck that.

HAHAHHAHA

Just out of nowhere
Top kek

Yeah Obama made the switch from being biracial to completely black when he was voted into office. Something to think about next time you try voting for a "while male".