Irish anti-white communist and Sup Forums culture author Angela Nagle admitted to me that she browses Sup Forums...

Irish anti-white communist and Sup Forums culture author Angela Nagle admitted to me that she browses Sup Forums regularly to get a handle on the ideology she writes about in the media and in her book Kill All Normies.

What does Sup Forums want to say to her given that she is probably ITT?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2017/06/kill-all-normies-alt-right-memes/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm3YrTk7qTY
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/
thermidormag.com/angela-nagles-wild-ride/
reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Irish))) AKA the Kiggers of Europe.

get your tits out for the lads

>admitted to me
Hi Angela, nobody knows you and your book will fail.

I kind of doubt her diligence browsing. Listened to an hour interview about her book and she had only a very basic knowledge. For a communist of course that's valuable info so I'm not shocked she cashed in by blasting her ignorance all over print.

i'd make this worthless cunt go pro-white real quick

there is no such thing as equality, to imagine so is to deny the reality of the observable world around us. There is only the noble cis white male notion of equality under the law.
This is why communism will never work, because those with more ability will always expect to be rewarded for their increased production, or they will hold their efforts back in line with others to avoid doing extra work for no reward.
Also
TO KEEP YOU IS OF NO BENEFIT, TO DESTROY YOU IS NO LOSS

tits or gtfo

Angela, your book sucks and you will not shut us down.

amren.com/features/2017/06/kill-all-normies-alt-right-memes/

she openly stated that she lurks on the 'alt right' boards and blogs across the web during various podcasts shilling her book.

the potato nigger woman is an old school leftist, and of all normies writing about the so called 'alt right' was most accurate. she seems to dislike the politically correct neoliberal side on the left.

i feel she deserves some sympathy, during the day of the rope she should be done away with last.

she's a cuck

Somebody post free version

It's safe to assume she's a rotten filthy Jew pretending to be White.
"Dear fellow White people, love immigrants, hate your own race." (rubbing hands)
Fucking shape-shifting Jews.

>Irish anti-white
So she's an Irish nationalist eh

she just hates the alt right's vitality and ability to weave dynamic convincing narratives and vision. she hates us for it and wants to strip mine our ability to do that so she can use it for the left in order to build their sugar candy mountain nigger mulatto post-Malthusian welfare heaven on earth.

No one wants to fuck her, it's so obvious

No one understands until they've given this website multiple years, and hours and hours of those years. Tried to leave, then come back.

My father fought in Kosovo. My uncle died during the bosnian campaign near Banja Luka.

I was a kid when the bombs fell when NATO bombed us. Tell her reality catches with all delusions of world peace. We believed it too.

My mother switched five countries during a single lifetime.

SFRJ, then some different version of Yugoslavia, then Serbia and montenegro, than Serbia. Can't remember the last one.

Yet the ethnic identity survived, we did not start chanting "we are one people, the human people", there is one race, the human race.

We just woke up and realize how stupid we were all the time. We could have just taken those lands in our names.

I will laugh as the west burns.

World peace is a delusion. Pacifism at it's core is cowardice.

>No one wants to fuck her, it's so obvious

i'd throw some dick her way

That is where you are wrong, nothing better than being balls deep in a young lass

she adds nothing to society, has no intention of adding value to anything, a ponce of the old school parasite left, she will say nothing new, but iffer retreads to her echo chamber, it is unfortunate but true ugly people of limited imagination still try and bring the enlightened down to their pityful mediocrity, oh and shes a fucking ginger

She's a nigger-loving skank and would certainly be enough justificiation, by herself alone, for Ireland to introduce abortion.

She doesn't look so bad on the pic (if it's her)
but probably IRL is gross and smells like Hillary Clinton,
also can't see her teeth, probably really bad and terrible breath.

I've met quite few people in my life working in deliveries. Most people are disgusting.

Yeah I don't blame her for not wanting to lurk more. Got them publishing deadlines and all.

Daily reminder that God created alcohol to stop the Irish from conquering the world.

I hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm3YrTk7qTY

wew what a faggot, you keep your pics on floppy discs? next time find something bigger, chimney slut

Thought that was a meat purse....

I think that's my new name for huge vaginas... meat purse.

i just learned about her last week and think shes infinitely more fascinating than every other basic bitch that gets shilled here who was exposed to these views and then just adopted them immediately

>Angela Nagle's work has appeared in the The New Yorker, the Baffler and many other journals. Since completing her PhD on anti-feminist online subcultures, Nagle has become an expert on the alt-right, appearing on many television and radio programs.

Unfuckable.

Ive listened to some of her podcasts and She's seems to be open to some alt right ideas l. She's just in the denial phase. She's even admitted that a sexual heirachy exists which puts the average male at a disadvantage, which has angered feminists. I'll give her a few years before she goes 1488

>Irish Anti-White Communist

Wew lass, how badly did you parents fuck you up?

Literally pic related, all the time. I know some Sup Forumstards are serious, but I'm just here trolling those fags. I'm pretty sure that's 80% of Sup Forums

He who fucks nuns will later join the church.

>She's even admitted that a sexual heirachy exists

That is a good start. As soon as she accepts that HBD is fact, she is lost.

jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/

She will be lost for years, she will either have to double down and that means losing any chance of dynamism and just become another pathetic leftist or she will come out of it wiser. I think she has potential to become like other great female philosophers/ writers like Doris Lessing - she just needs a little bit more reality and her whole world will come crashing down, then she will have to stoop down with worn out tools and rebuild it all again.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. –Philip K. Dick

She is smart enough to wake up, it is only a matter of time.

>Sup Forums culture author
You are one pathetic loser

Shes not that smart and her ideas are basically regurgitations of things said here everyday.

She is also really ignorant about the actual people involved with online political movements and how far they can realistically reach.
Anyone can browse pol or go to dailystormer and critique the general culture there and then paste that onto a nebulous media term like "alt-right".

Just typical lazy low standard journalistic ignorance we have come to expect from millenial "journalists"

god Mel is so great.

Nah I dont know. The fact is that the left is so fucking retarded that she is the best they have got. Literally. So that means that she is a step above them, but years and years of impartial and honest questioning behind us.

can i eat ur ass

Around micks, expect tricks

They come here, filled with contempt and disgust for who we are.

They then find that this wretched hive of scum and villainy is actually a great release, the last bastion of free speech and free thought.

They come to destroy us, but instead they end up joining us.

Hallo angela,

You are a pathetic waste of Nordic genetic material.

Oh, how I wish you were red-pilled!

Please, just go breed with some fucking nigger and put your genetic line out of commission FOREVER, you dumb fucking bitch!

>They come to destroy us, but instead they end up joining us.
Nope, been here for years. You're all irredeemably vile scum and I'd an hero if I detected any Sup Forumsward shift in my actual politics or personality.

If she is reading this then the Irish never did anything bad to anyone so we don't deserve to get fucked in the ass

That's a strong chin.

Your book will fail. The majority of Irish people hate immigration and lefty political shite.
The silent majority will take back the country from the traitorous scum that push for 'diversity'.
All people of Earth deserve a Homeland for their own people. We will never abandon our country.

>All people of Earth deserve a Homeland for their own people.
You green drunken faggots already have South Boston

>Nope, been here for years.

Welcome brother.

Irish are white and white people dont exist and they need to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Whiteness, like masculinity is a construct and does not exists that is why it must be purged from existence. Then the no whites (that do exist) can go to a new and pure feminist Muslim and black utopia!

it's a shame you all didn't die in the potato famine 2bh

>Irish are white
W R O N G

Shut your mouth cunt. You are practically a Latino country now.

Fuck you and every other commie traitor piece of shit trying to destroy my country. Actions have consequences and you're on the wrong side of history.

>You are practically a Latino country now.
The fuck you talking about? Paddies all came from Spain.

I wouldn't say anything to her particularly. This website has 100 million visitors daily, shes a drop of water in a vast ocean. When I was growing up, all the nerdy kids tried to write term papers about websites and forums, and it was always pathetic and retarded. I think it points to how BTFO the establishment is that they're trying to pin the multi billion dollar failures on Sup Forums comments and not themselves.

Its like saying, if only youtube commenters didn't poop on my bad youtube video, then I'd be rich and famous. That's the establishment.

BASED Gaelic

race realism is the most important lesson to learn from this board.
It's also the reason that anti semitism is retarded.
Black people should be classified as biological weapons.
Conspiracy theorists are retarded.
Communism is retarded.
Welfare is fine, but if you take it you should be sterilized.
If you put your kids up for adoption, you should be sterilized.
Fat people are ugly.
Voldemort did nothing wrong.
Gender is a binary, mental disorders are a spectrum.
Reincarnation is the Ockham's Razor of religion.
Islam is a proxy for arabic ethnonationalism.
The optimal relatedness of two individuals to produce reproductively viable offspring is 3rd - 4th cousins.

Everybody on Sup Forums believes all of this.

It is not what you think that counts it is what ((they)) think.

This is why women get yeast infections

why do not the irish use the victim card and play indentity politics, just like Jews?

Angela I want to feed you a bowl of eggs.

this ahahahahah

>admitted to me that she browses Sup Forums regularly

Yeah, my wife's second cousin's friend's girlfriend told me the same thing. She's unemployed and has been farting into the same sofa cushion since January so she may actually be a reliable source...

>Sup Forums culture author

She's got thick thighs and should get out of the academy and have some kids.

>Irish anti-white communist

Isn't this redundant? I thought all Irish were anti-white communists now.

Mel is our hero. He was truly before his time.

t. cucked newfag

>I've been here for years guys! Really!

Don't listen to the divide and conquer kikes. Irish are wonderful European people and you deserve Ireland for the Irish. It's your God given right.

Why do they invite on "experts" rather than the people they are experts on?
That literally makes zero fucking sense unless they want to spin it somehow... Oh thats what they want to do.
Fuck these low IQ normie fags.

Women that fuck niggers are unfuckable.

Look into their history on social media and see that they were with a black guy and your mind just tells you "sheeit she might have aids.... fuugg I better not"

>PhD on anti-feminist online subcultures
guess you really can mature in anything these days

She is a leftist because she's a woman not because she knows anything.

Does anyone have that parody of Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies with a Sup Forumscentric anti Irish twist?

Can't find it anywhere in YouTube. Must've been shoahed

You are ugly and worthless so you should seek me out and become my cum dumpster. It's all you deserve.

I love you.
Thank you

I hope you die

Although she's a crazy leftist with a meme degree I'd still do her.

Angela post tits.

This why liberals claim they are more (((educated))) yet can't do the most basic algebra problems.

You're the lowes inbred scum of the earth, white terrorist niggers. Go fuck your sister.

If you retards united you would not have been raped left and right

thermidormag.com/angela-nagles-wild-ride/

I'd love to hear her response to this.

>jihadflag fag calling others inbred
Wew laddie.

reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17

>thinking Sup Forums has one side
You should write a 130 page rant about why you're a fag, put a frog on the cover, and sell it for $17 per.

GIVE

>Fat people are ugly.
But... I have a fat fetish and prefer fatties

What I find interesting about the "alt-right" is when you actually get them to talk about their politics they don't seem interested in making the government smaller and encouraging the free market.. They are pushing identity politics and just want special privileges for the white majority instead of special privileges for minorities and women. I wouldn't be surprised if Soros if funding the alt-right too.

she has that uriah faber chin, she can wiper her ass and blow her nose is one swipe

She should practice what she preaches and kill herself.

anecdotal autism

Yeah surely they need to wallow around in libertarian purgatory for a few more years to really develop their ultra persuasive arguments. Not like libertarianism is a kike ideology or anything.

the title reads she has figured out how the internet works
literally a fucking PhD attesting her the skill level of a 12 y/o pre-teen in the western world
i just never thought decade old memes become a reality and start hunting us
its getting spooky

sit on my face girl, ill stimuaklte the irish oyester.(im so lonely _

>getting spooky
thinking is a spook

ugh, she fucks niggers. what a waste of a creature, needs to be gassed like a jew.