Would you bend your political views for a cute girl?

Would you bend your political views for a cute girl?

normally its the other way around.
girl's political opinions are the opinions of the dude thats been fucking her recently.

I DON'T DO TRUTH BENDING

girls want to be influenced

Yea but would you

only if she has cute feet

nah dude.
women find men sticking to their principles attractive.

only if she posts feet

Nope. Cute girls without sense are like uh... whatever that bible metaphor is, beautiful jewelry on a pig, or whatever.

This.

>mixing politics and women except for virtue signaling
Literally autistic

she bends to mind, not the other way around, because you can't unswallow a redpill

I wouldn't be autistic about it. As long as she does the entry level shit women are supposed to do I couldn't give two shits.

No, it's the opposite. I'm going to be the alpha, if she doesn't like it, its her problem.

Get off of Sup Forums and back to Sup Forums faggot.

No, that literally never works. Do you know how many unintentionally celibate "male feminists" there are out there?

you just dont talk politics and then slowly reveal yours. next thing you know she's sieg heil-ing while you're fucking her in the ass.

I'd bend a cute girl over for my political views

That's unattractive to women. Keep your views without being a sperg and give her the dick. Most women are politically neutral and if you are a chad and can argue you can convince them that the earth is flat.

no

Yes

manlet

I would rather bend her

No.

No, I never have and never will. During the Ron Paul days I converted a girl to libertarianism, and during the Trump era I have moved my liberal arts student leftist girlfriend to the middle. When she disagrees with me on politics, I argue with her until she gets offended and starts ignoring me, at which point I go back to whatever I was doing before. idgaf

of course not, retard

ever heard of just lying?

Fuck no, its the ultimate cuck move

No. But I would for a cute guy.

Fuck no, I in fact go in this order of the white woman becomes too degenerate.

White goddesses #1
Slavic goddesses #2

Who wouldn't fuck nationalist Polski and Russki women.

No

Ten Tricks To Givs You Big Balls

No, never bended my opinions for my gf and it never affected anything negatively.

I've straight up called gay people mentally ill in front of her and a gay friend, didn't make me any less attractive

No way, and I'm a virgin

>pickling your balls
for what purpose?

Not with big, long feet like those. She's not adorable at all because of that. Size 5 or below, or gtfo.

Preserves your sperm for use in later life

Only for Zoe Quinn

I would hate fuck that whore so hard.

>cute girl
>uses picture of piglet

Best hate fuck of my life.

>Zoe Quinn
dumb bitch ruined her looks.

laci green looks like hillary fucked a shark

Yes, if you are a loser.

my political views aren't the only thing i would bend

No, you fucking cuck.

I'd pretend to

>I've straight up called gay people mentally ill in front of her and a gay friend, didn't make me any less attractive
No you didn't. But the world needs more people like the person you're pretending to be.

No

She looks great. She used all the patreon money the betacucks gave her to get multiple plastic surgeries.

facts don't bend
women do

>pick one

>ruined
Can't ruin what was never there

This Tbh

fpbp this is the only option

No way bro. Girls are weak minded.. they will believe whatever they saw that day on Facebook.. its up to you to make them see the truth

now she looks like a jewess

Fuck no.

What do you think people usually talk about their girlfriend with, the weather? It's obvious you've never had a relationship, are probably underaged and should kill yourself.

>Redpill your gf meme

Biocunts will soon be obsolete.

What's so hard to believe about that?

Most I got was an eye-roll and a "user stop it now", but I carry on and they just accept it

if youre not a beta-cuck usually this will happen, but I've known tons of men that changed themselves for a woman, political views included.

Now, am I the only person who finds liberalism on a woman as a turn-off? Liberal girls are nasty savages with no grace, charm, nurturing attitude, or any of the things that make up the beauty of the feminine.

That disgusting Lacie Greenberg needs to cover her face more

the state of north pole drunkards

It makes them clean and if they are itchy and you can't get rid of the red itchy part, you use white vinegar twice a day for 2 minutes and it clears up. Or you can just do it for a baby smooth, non stinky ballsack.

I don't think it would last depending on the differences. If things can be kept civil then yeah, I'd bend her over.

ya right, they don't actually share your political opinion, they just see benefit from that opinion in getting you to do shit for them.

LOL Trumpcucks btfo

this.

no.

What board did you think you were on?
Of course, modern day liberalism encourages women to act catty and rude, while demanding special treatment

Nope. Girls are bound to sniff that stuff out from me anyway. If you're not good at pretending (and I'm not) then they will detect that you are being fake to get in their pants, and will dry up like the Sahara.

Foot fags kys

no a real man can bend a women to believe in what he believes.

No. I make it a point to redpill cute girls. Did recently. This girl is the definition of a libtard feminist, but it didn't stop her from jumping in my pants, then my room mate. We rescued her from Oregon because of some stupid shit. Even the most stubborn of 'hippies' or rainbow family are turnable; just takes facts and not allowing them to scream in your face and staying calm. The night she screamed at me for laughing at a slam poem called "I'm a slut" is she put out. Ironic right? These girls, even if theyre absorbed in the trans/toxic masculinity movement still want a good dicking by strong, intelligent men; not femboys.

I just make fun of my wife for her leftist feminazi political views. And she calls me a shallow hateful racist...which is fairly accurate.

This. Dated a Bernie supporter and she became more conservative.
Girls who like me seem to make racist jokes around me about blacks or Mexicans even though I never say anything remotely racist to them. I think they just assuming that all conservatives are racist and they are trying to relate to me.

Nah, if she were a crazy one I'd just say I'm open to ideas and bang her while she thought she was swaying me over to her side little by little.

I have already done that.
My gf is 50% Jewish but she's so cute that I couldn't resist.
Anyway she's pretty redpilled, anti-Islam etc. I think I didn't break any white nationalist rule.

I think if any girl paid a little bit of attention to these fucking ugly dwarfs they'd bend their political views.

Hell, to see a pair of tits in real life they'd fold their political view in half and shove it up their ass.

How retarded and beta are people here actually?

You don't even have to actively "redpill" women. They immediately asismilate themselves and adapt to you if you aren't inexpressibly ugly or mentally retarded.

Would you let her fart in your face?

I had a relationship with the most beautiful swedish girl. She eventually left me for my political views. Too much are at stake for throwing it away!

>This. Dated a Bernie supporter and she became more conservative.

Literally me. I met my bernie loving gf on Twitter and was nazi larping, she told all her family and friends about her new nazi friend, we met, I'm now mr. nazi and everyone's like

>tell me more

She seems to be able to see the blatantly obvious shit that's otherwise racist now. Openly talk about stupid niggers and kikes around her, she soaks it up.

Because she is cute? No. If she convinces me with solid argumentation and reason then I'll change my views, not bend them.

I do not back down on anything when talking to women, actually I derive sadistic fun from watching their whole shtick crumble as they realize that they can not walk all over some guy who looks like a stereotypical beta nerd fuckboi. This shit did not get me any pussy yet, contrary to the belief of some idiots here who think that treating women like shit makes them into your slaves, but it is always good fun.

>doubt

>having such shit opinions that a woman of all things could possibly come up with arguments convincing enough to change them

>some guy who looks like a stereotypical beta nerd fuckboi
>This shit did not get me any pussy yet

I got bad news for you user

I literally never had any girl that didn't adapt to my views after two days. Or probably even the second I pronounced them.

And I'm a race realist who is wholly redpilled on Jews.

Either all you guys just met the wrong women or I'm looking better than I thought and it's really all about looks for women.

oh geez, I forgot I was talking to the eternal bong, whose views have been eternally stagnant and righteous

It's easier to destroy than create.

No

Nope, she will end up bending to mine.

No, I'm not a cuck

Yes

>rainbow flag

Chris gave her his red pill deep and hard.

Women hate seeing alpha behaviors from a guy they have pidgeonholed as a beta. So, keep doing what you do and never capitulate, but look for traits that make them classify you as a beta, and fix them. Probably looks like you said, maybe mannerisms too.

As a socdem, I don't need to. Almost every girl I've met has political views that align pretty close to mine.