/HTG/: SOUTH CENTRAL SCAVENGER HUNT

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.is/Qt5j7
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/
smarty-toys.com/En/index.php
archive.is/hY2Lp
smarty-toys.com/En/gallery_de.php?id=3
smarty-toys.com/En/contact.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>Anon5

Search area we are looking at currently for front companies. Post your findings here with links and a basic gesalt that summarizes why it's a front (non-informative website, location looks unused/is for rent, strange number of cameras on building etc.).

Our next step will be to map out front companies, abandoned/for sale/lease buildings and transport companies that are being used for trafficking (both entire corps and portions of larger companies' fleets).

Search zone with no vectors

List of suspected front businesses, this probably needs to be updated again

archive.is/Qt5j7

Read up on the shill operation that has been targeting /HTG/ and Sup Forums:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/

Bump, expect some shill faggotry today. One of them were boasting about some new infographs or something last night because the shills think their comic book villains.

You post some weird shit sometimes.

>muh rearranged infographs
lol

Believe that's a star wars reference.

Bump am busy but will be back later

Smart Toys Inc
2424 E 12th St Los Angeles, CA 90021

Not sure what to make of this place. Their site has a bunch of links that take you nowhere and pages with nothing on them. Their stock looks rather limited and the outside of it is pretty shabby looking too. If you go on their Facebook you'll see some links to sites completely in Arabic. Just kind of strange.

Isn't this the FBI's job?

It's also a pizza reference.

Thanks for the bump user

Odd, they don't show up when you look over their location in Google Maps

Yes because they've been doing such a good job of it and people like Podesta are in prison for obvious crimes.

smarty-toys.com/En/index.php

That's their website

I'll take a look at it but I gotta start making a list of for rent/lease buildings in our search area.

Also found this for any They Livefags still reading up on that stuff. Glasses that send the viewer positive subliminal messages.

archive.is/hY2Lp

2460 E 12th St # C Los Angeles, CA 90021

If you type that into Google it will show you some warehouses that are up for lease.

Ha! Found some Lorem Ipsum.

smarty-toys.com/En/gallery_de.php?id=3

What the fuck.

Thanks

Pretty sure this is a front, none of the links have any info

The real question is what they're really storing at that facility.

You are rather quick at going over data I've noticed. Not bad. You should check out the Facebook and the links there.

The loopnet link will take you to a page with similar listings of places up for lease. Might be helpful to you.

What is Lebanon doing selling toys in California? What is Lorem lpsum?

Looks weird af.

What's the 'made in indonesia' section about?

Lorem Ipsum is the default text that displays on blank print or website templates

Basically this location is probably not actually used for toys, they just made a crude website for appearances' sake.

Just noticed that. This toy place is so obvious it makes me think that it's some kind of location that's meant to distract.

I have similar thoughts.

smarty-toys.com/En/contact.php
I'm seeing associations with Kabalan Toy Center, out of Lebanon?

>Lorem Ipsum
Googled it and this came up. Reminds me of Podesta's laughter.

> USC Chan Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
> Keck Hospital and Keck School of Medicine
> Kidney Donation Center
> Child Development Center
> High School
> Skate Park
> Juvenile Court and Central Juvenile Hall Library (just north, not in image)
> All next to train tracks (also slightly north)

First time following /HTG/. I know I'm looking in a different area but has anyone checked this area out?

Also, from now on, would it be better to just stick to the points of interest? Couldn't help but notice the Keck when I did a general sweep lol

It appears so, the Facebook suggests who ever runs the business is Muslim. One of the FB links takes you to a site with a picture of Mecca down in the corner.

How do we know we're not just pointing out the obvious flaws in the human trafficking system to make it better to cover up? How is any of this going to help anyone? Is this just larping?

what do you think?

Why would we larp about this? This accusation doesn't even really make all that much sense to me. What's overly sensational about what we do here?

Archive it all.

We've been over that area, not only is it outside of the search vector but generally you don't shit where you eat. We're going after the infrastructure that is supporting this stuff.

By that logic any attempts to investigate human trafficking are wastes of time

>By that logic any attempts to investigate human trafficking are wastes of time
We are not a recognized institution with the ability to do anything with the clues we uncover.

We get the information out, that's what we're trying to do.

People who can do something about it are watching these threads. I actually heard through a few contacts that we were getting some widespread attention a week or two ago.

Go for the symbols while they're still using them.

Low-hanging fruit.

>muh symbols
Where did you even get that image from? I don't remember that being in the FBI manual on the subject.

Something we should all know is that water flows the path of least resistance. Same with trafficking anything. Follow the super highways that connect across borders and especially the ones that go to Florida.

Someone didn't speak English and was told to use "lorem ipsum" as a placeholder at some point. He Googled the term and entered what came up, and it never got replaced with a product description.

Some weird text art on their advertisements. Might be doing some serious reaching on this but it just seems too weird.

Just make sure not to fall for honeypots.

guess who just found some old frank posts?
For months frankposters never made the connection between antasaur and scrinrusher. There was always a multi-year gap that we couldn't explain but now we can.

I want you to introduce you to the missing link: Zergrusher

Guess what he was known for? Spamming his own threads and talking with himself, just like he was on planetside2, reddit, and now Sup Forums. Notice his random capitalization of words, constant usage of slashes, cryptic language, plebbit spacing, and accusing people of shilling him in 2011, trying desperately to start a cult of personality and failing.

What you are witnessing is the very beginnings of anon5. an illiterate 14 year old who desperately wants to make a name for himself.

How long before he deletes these accounts lads? Also note the replies to this from the two butthurt "fanboys" will be attacking me as a shill instead of digging into these links and seeing for themselves that zergrusher/anon5/scrinrusher are all the same person.

Be careful with social media senpai. Everything goes two ways.

> Keck School of Medicine of USC
Kek

>claiming to be the batman in 2013 and calling someone the joker after being called out for bumping his shit threads
>FIDF will ignore this

historiananon out lads, do some digging before he goes on damage control again and shoahs the accounts

Just scrolled down their facebook feed, not actually on facebook. How do you know you've found something that isn't just a honeypot?

Why aren't you making an infograph about it faggot

Honeypots usually go out of their way to be suspicious.

Great work. Frank your time is up.

No idea have not found one. I'd imagine it is just a series of dots that just start connecting to each other. Honeypots can do this too.

F R A N K
R
A
N
K

THANKS FOR THE TENDIES DIPPED IN RANCH MOMMY. I'M LARPING HARD 2 NIGHT.

>"So I was simply being Batman in that situation while you were being a joker with identity crisis."

Jesus christ, Frank. How does one person not mentally mature from the same old analogy after 5 years? It's like one of those slow people who watch a handful of movies over and over and over again for their entire life

It was dropped in these threads, but it is certainly not comprehensive. The animal motifs, for instance, are absent.

Starting to see why you need to be in the FBI to investigate this stuff. Surely half the battle is avoiding honeypots? Funnily enough, one of the images on the contacts page on smarty toys was an actual honey pot. I'm assuming that's a subtle clue?

I know a place around here with owl as the logo. What do owls mean?

Oh look the "FRANKREEEEEFUCKMEINTHEASSDADDY" shills are here. Time to get to work it seems.

Excuse me.

What?

No one here wants Frank's dad you come downstairs and fuck him in the ass.

'About Us' page*

Kek, Twin Peaks.

David Lynch is a pedo though.

Are they referring to the actual country of Lebanon? Would make sense since their social media has all kinds of links to Arab shit.

niggeranon is here kek. Can you refute this or is it just a (((coicidence))) ?

FRESH FRANKS GET EM' WHILE THEY'RE HOT

Yes they are. It states they have 4 stores in Lebanon. What the fuck is dfsfi?
this user has it correct. Mark it and move on.

>138915256
>138915503
Unless you too Podesta rape-babies are going other provide something actually substantial, just leave. Besides, don't you have more kiddy asses to be fucking for your kike masters, meme-flags?

Evelyn Fashion
1700 S Santa Fe Ave #401 Los Angeles, CA 90021

Place has barely any info at all about it and its website apparently is down/nonexistent. Apparently the place it's at is supposed to be vacant. Check out what's around the area too, it's interesting.

Probably right. I am just gonna mark it down as a front company and move on.

I'll add the vacant property to the list

SHUT IT DOWN

Confirmed vacant.

Should check out Santa Fe Lunch Stop next to it as well.

>no argument or refutation
typical nigger.

I've been going through his posts and I just realized that the idea of 3 races coming from different planets is a direct rip-off of Starcraft (Terran, Zerg, Protoss) fucking kek. You guys unironically bought into a starcraft 2 fanfiction as insider info.

I wouldn't be surprised.

I could only speculate, but like bunnies and butterflies, it seems to be another indicator of dubious activity.

Do you guys work in teams or do you go snooping around places solo?

What about beans?

if you insist

Frank literally repackaged videogame fiction and tried to sell it here. I bet all the people asking him questions online were his sockpuppets. I don't even think reddit is dumb enough for that BS

We're just checking things out on Google Earth and other Web sources.

>frank sycophants snitching to the mods
IMAGINE MY SHOOOOCK

I don't follow.

Funnily enough, Sup Forums has become so shitty that frankposting has become one of the only entertaining things around here

Reminder that I was banned for making the generals before, so the mods aren't siding with us by any means.

>138916219
>138916533
>HURR DURR YUR A NIGGER FRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANK
It's like your whole existence revolves around the nebulous concept of "Frank", despite the fact that anyone can shut you up with an actual argument showing that dredging up random Posts from some ass-backwards videogame forum does NOT constitute a proper argumentative point.

Govanon here, human trafficking is the new message being put out by religious organizations to distract from child abuse. Human trafficking stings are meant to snare strip clubs and nail salons.

The real bad actor here is Covenant House, all child trafficking signs point to them

Kek DGSE still hard at work stalking all things A5 related I see.

So what's the end goal? Or am I just being dumb?

The end goal is to use all the data we've been collecting for the past several weeks to pinpoint the locations they're using for trafficking of stuff.

Frankposting is the new counter-culture
yes they are, it's obvious. They only shoah the threads when the majority of organic posters start bullying Frank
>b-but if he was just a larper then why would shills be attacking him like this
protip: the only shills ITT are franks friends and sockpuppets