>born 14 July 1988
>about to compete in the most anticipated fight of the year
>the media has already made it political like they did with the Patriots
>will probably win last minute in an upset victory
>Charlottesville x10 will ensue in response to this
>born 14 July 1988

hold on to your butts, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

statesman.com/news/local/update-storm-near-category-landfall-gulf-coast-begins-evacuations/s1KpDdDRz1gQ50D45daw2K/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

7/14/88

truly the chosen one

>7/14/88
Holy shit.

dis_gone_be_gud.jpg

Night night you illiterate prick.

I really fucking hope he wins. It would make everybody butthurt as fuck.

YOU'LL DO FOOKIN' NOTTIN'

>And as Mayweather writhes on the ground in pain, McGregor stands over him with bloodied fists. He looks down and the broken heap of a man beneath him and says but one thing.
>"Gimmie yer belt, ya cunt"

> check wiki
> it's real
welp. i'm done with meming for today

If it was a kickboxing match he'd win. It's a boxing match though, I'm not sure if he'll make it.

The fight will be a work and McGregor is a fucking mick. He's not white.

FLOYD'S A BITCH!

>last minute
If it goes beyond 4 rounds he's fooked m8

>win

ohoho

Already a thread...

I don't get it. Explain.

It's going to be a shitshow of a match, plus that Irish fuck doesn't give a shit about "le white man" he is just in it for the money.

Plus he boxes like shit.

>14/88
praise kek

>14/88
He truly is the chosen one

I wish nothing but death upon every single person shilling this shitty exhibition bout.

Experienced boxer vs. new one
Don't make the fight political

>paying 100 bucks to watch this shit
>niggerweather will dance every round scoring points
>no actual fight just a lot of dancing
>niggerweather remains undefeated, white boy and nig nog go home richer
>you sit there with your dick in your hand, 100 dollars less and frustrated for even thinking this would actually be a fight
S U C K E R S
U
C
K
E
R
S

Get out, faggot.

>last minute
nah m8 he's gonna nock that nigger out within the first 3 rounds

Nice

it isn't about him, it's about how everyone is going to react to a white man beating up a black man two weeks after being told that white nationalism is making huge inroads

I don't get how that means "Get out, faggot", but whatever.

wow

Yea Mayweather may be a nigger but at least he's American.

none of us are actually gonna pay to watch it

>not streaming the fight for free
Fucking pleb

this, exactly

Gb2 reddit faggot

I mean it's probably rigged and I don't even watch MMA because half the time it's just sweaty dudes wrestling each other on the ground but I would love to see him knock out the nigger

I'm betting 1000 Swiss Francs on this potato nigger. If he loses, I will switch sides and join antifa.

1488 = Nazi number
7 = Kek number

you don't know the connotations of 14/88? the 14 words and 88 = heil hitler?

He told you to get out because you're obviously a kike or a newfag

>tfw already in highshool when Connor was born

feels old man

1 it's maynigger
2 it's called not paying for it

>'shilling'

Oh shit he's unto us!! The goyim know!!

SHUT IT DOWN!

>pay $100
>mayweather right hooks the cracker
>snap
>game over, 23 seconds.
>producers get paid $15,652 per video hour

come on Potato nigger don't fuck this up

The world is still triggered. Do it again potatonigger

oooh I got the satan trips

Floyd is going to run away the whole match and make McGregor use all his energy. That's what he does

He just needs one hit, just one good hit and the figth is over

>I really fucking hope he wins. It would make everybody butthurt as fuck.

There will be a lot of drinking in the Republic that weekend for sure if he wins

And Republic shitposting and fair play to 'em if they do

the potato stands no chance... be prepared for a frustrating fight. he will probably throw a kick and be dq'd

Conor will KO mayweather before the end of 4th
>dat 7/14/88

>devilish
>even wasting my time watching a second of this free or not

If they made this fight only winnable by KO or even TKO I'd watch it. But the industry is bullshit.

This is the absolute truth.

>born 14 July 1988
what did he mean by this? why is this relevant?

>I really fucking hope he wins.
it's basically impossible for him to win. mayweather is going to dance around and score occasional points and win by decision. all his fights get amazing hype and end up being literally nothing. this thing will be a massive disappointment just kike the pacman fight. only winners will be mcgregor and mayweather moving decimal places in their bank accounts. just watch one of the many hype sessions these two did. sometimes you can catch glimmers of friendliness between the two. like they know exactly what they're doing to suck as much money as possible.

PLEASE LET HIM WIN GOD I BEG YOU

People forget McGregor wins on his feet and often within seconds of the first round. The fact he's doing MMA doesn't even come into it most of the time. If he comes out with that sort of ferocity that he does in a UFC fight then he may well BTFO Mayweather instantly. The need land a hit is much greater in MMA because you could be potentially blindsided by a kick to the head if you miss or hesitate.

Exactly. This bout is faker than a WWE contest, and people are acting like it's actually the showdown of the century rather than a stage-managed attempt to part you from your money

hello ADL or FBI

I hope that gypo doesn't win.

I love McGregor and all but we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

Why are you mad? Privatize everything! Give all capital to the rich! You should be happy. You won.

Have you ever watched a Mayweather fight? Preventing good hits is kinda his thing

And he's been boxing his whole life he never stoped.

Half these faggots saying it's fake and it's gonna be shit are still gonna be tuning in on 26th or at atleast watch the replay.

>>paying 100 bucks to watch this shit
Aren't there livestreams?

Fookin hell didn't know it was Saturday

A lot of happening this weekend boys

>he will probably throw a kick and be dq'd
if you really believe that, you should bet on it, cause the return is 12x your stake

true except, like others have said, i will be streaming this for free. if i cant find a good stream i will just fuck off and watch it later for free if it's a good fight.

>statesman.com/news/local/update-storm-near-category-landfall-gulf-coast-begins-evacuations/s1KpDdDRz1gQ50D45daw2K/

14 88

I kind of have this idea that most fighting matches are so evenly balanced, despite certain skill gaps in different avenues, and that somehow Mayweather is going to win on what amounts to some lucky shot or some gay shit, and then all the fucking nogs I work with are going to parade this around to enforce the meme that blacks are better at fighting because my existence is nothing but constant disappointment.

McGregor will taunt the shit out of him. Hands down, hands behind his back, hands stretched out. He will talk mad trash to him and use his psychological warfare as a tool to lure Floyd straight into his left that will drop him onto the canvas stiff. Something also tells me Floyd might lose on purpose in order to get a potential rematch, which will bank him another 100/200+ million.

The stars are aligning perfectly. I can just feel it. It's like on the night of November 8, 2016.

I like this look of his.

I really envy his confidence, though.

Fight is only £20 in the UK

>Match is a draw.
>Victory goes to Mayweather because fuck white people.
Watch how recent political events will influence this. There better be a clear KO.

www.vipleague.se

vegas bookies stand to lose too much, all the money is coming for mcgregor

rigged victory for mayweather, conor already knows when and how, if you believe anything else you're a retard

Late ko, 3rd round, welcome

They're turning it into another Joe Louis vs. Max Schmeling

>M/D/Y

I dunno, the optics in recent times to see the nigger win agaisnt, as you say a white handsome guy born July 14 1988 is too perfect.
Whitey around the world will see a white guy getting beaten by a strong nigger. Whitey will be emasculated, women will leave Thier white husband's and Thier white kids for nigger thugs.

HYPED to see Conor knock that niggers teeth out. Where to look for streams of this on saturday?

Vegas will be s chimpout zone on Sagurday night. Don't go there.

Is it free?

acestream plebbit for links

why? Mayweather is going to """""win"""""

Hey don't worry.
Blacks will riot either way.

about to get his ass whipped, kiss the canvass and pocket major $$$
why do you gullible retards play into the hype that this is in any way a legitimate sporting contest?

It's pretty lame, not going to lie. Can they not find people for them to fight in their respective sports?

Lurk for five years before posting again.

what? I found some shitty subreddit with last post 4 years ago

I'm getting pretty sick of people saying it's fixed or "fake" without providing any evidence
stop talking out your ass

just realized he has FUCK YOU embroidered on his suit as pinstriping, kek

it's the same as if I were to talk shit about Canada or France. If some oriental scumfuck did the same I would defend either of those countries over his shitty country

Whoever wins, we win.

>Mayweather the storm wins
We troll the Irish
>Connor McGreggs pasty wins
We troll the Americans.

WE WIN! AHAHAHAHA!

Sup Forums

You crackers really think this will even be a fight?

nah check it on fight day plebbit mmastreams, links go up just before fight.

He'll win it on """"points"""" just like Jeff Horn did.

I remember the Pacquiao fight when these kikes shoah'd all the even remotely good livestreams. I was only able to find a laggy 240p niggertier stream. Same will happen here. If you're a Yuropoor, though, the fight should be affordable even for a NEET faggot. As for burgers, go watch that shit in a bar or elsewhere. No way I'd ever pay $100 for a fucking boxing match.

it'll be a bloodbath when mcgregor armbars mayweather and snaps his elbow

maybe McGregor should show up in a police uniform

If you think Floyd would voluntarily cuck himself to that mick just so he can profit off the rematch you're the dumbest nigger of all time