Styx goes full retard

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x22hoz1
gfdl.noaa.gov/bibliography/related_files/gav0802.pdf
strawpoll.me/13781065/r
hooktube.com/watch?v=pAXj0pROsd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like styx but how does that make any sense? Is he saying Trump can control the weather? Trump truely is the god emporer.

Pretty sure he's making a joke

A convoluted joke, if at all.

>being so autistic you don't understand when someone is making an obvious joke

It's ironic but close to the truth. Screenshot it.

I swear yank are the most oblivious cunts on the planet

Oh you poor sweet thing

dailymotion.com/video/x22hoz1

/ourwarlock/ has betrayed us

Quads of Denial

looks like you're the retard this time, faggot

HAHAHAHAHAH. Is he high or something, this is the most retarded tweet ive ever seen.

Hes gotta be trolling guys. This is definitely a troll.

>undeservedly
Is it, though? At what point is it recklessly negligent to deliberately lie about and try to suppress peer-reviewed research, threatening national security and preparedness? Put your political beliefs about this scientific topic aside for a scold and consider that civic architects already take current and best-projection climate change trends into consideration when designing building projects in areas with impending changes (like coastlines and on the edge of arid expanses). The DoD has been raising alarms for years that we're not doing enough at home to address future issues that non-political, objective voices in this discussion foresee. And instead, half our politicians are selling out America's future for short term campaign contributions from oil, gas, and coal companies and their armies of deep-pocketed proxies. Fuck this morally-bankrupt, incompetent, petulant man-child

Bush was blamed for Katrina. Why wouldn't Trump be blamed for Harvey?

Because Trump already sent out a warning tweet and you're damn sure he's on standby with FEMA and National guard. He knows whats coming. He made a trip down there to help with a hurricane during the election, don't you remember?

Sweetie, we're experiencing the lowest amount of hurricanes on record for the past ten years

I'm not saying the prediction isn't wrong based on the facts, but I think the prediction would be different if you considered some more facts.

Can't wait to use that pic on twitter

Reductio ad absurdum is a thing.

I kind of hope they do blame him. Trump could just jump in a gold plated hummer and lead a gold plated convoy full of relief down there and distribute it by hand with all the other white aryan members of his personal guard.

Leftists can't handle the optics of rich white men feeding feral niggers who've lost the ability to support themselves.

hes 100% right though

trump is finished this time

You're preaching to the choir, my man. I'm saying niggers are so brain dead stupid that they will and often blame white men for unbelievably absurd bullshit.

Oh, I thought u were styx for am inute.

Kanye already met with trump he knows about the black people. Kanye GOAT and trump is GEOTUS. My 2 fav ppl of all time.

t. increasingly nervous man, for the 956th time

They blamed Katrina on Bush. Everyone knows about his incredibly-fast-spinning-rotors he has in the ocean.

I'm pretty sure he's joking. He's not wrong though. The media will find some way to pin a hurricane on Trump just like they blamed Bush for Katrina.

We only know for emperical fact that the sea levels are rising. An inch every 100 years. Everything else is complete horse shit.

Styx went full retard years ago
pic related.

we can't help our autistic German heritage

A huge natural disaster would absolutely be exploited by the commie overlords and put more pressure on your boy. It would have to be a large scale loss of life for it to actually have a chance of working. Remember impeachment needs a legal case. Resignation just needs public pressure.

Styx is probably wrong about this particular case though.

A few days ago, when Steve Harvey was still a TS, it was expected to hit my country. My most sincere hopes for your safety, Texanbros.

I can't believe you faggots are still giving this tranny views. We only promoted him because we needed numbers for the election. It was a joke, you dweebs.

>well, well, well, this context-less bit of info disagrees with the predominant trends and theories developed by experts, so checkmate :^]
Also -
>sweetie
Are you going to offer to suck my dick or what, I'd rather skip over the part where you argue using your feelings, opinions, and cherry-picked facts
gfdl.noaa.gov/bibliography/related_files/gav0802.pdf

Bush had a fucked up fema, they've had the coffins ready for this one for a long time.

You know it. Mother Earth is a Hilldawg sweeties.

Need ur opinion on the jews.

fuck the kikes

strawpoll.me/13781065/r

I don't know man, east africans can have jewy faces.
hooktube.com/watch?v=pAXj0pROsd8

This pleases the God Emperor Trump.

forgot pic

They will try to do another Katrina to Trump. Screencap this.

It's really quite funny actually.

He's joking but not really wrong. Go on Twitter and check the #HurricaneHarvey you will see leftist already trying to blame this on Trump.

>Wow, The banter is just out of this world!

Styx hasn't been relevant for months.

He sold out for more subscribers and re-assumed his ignorant "libertarian Vermonter" personality. He's "irreligious" but his religious New English personality is unmistakable.

>What is a joke?
>What is humor?

Eritreans are weird. Once you meet a few, you will always be able to tell if a person is from Eritrea because they are so distinct from other Africans.

It's called satire, styx. Jesus.
That's about all, peace out.

serious question. why in the fuck do any of you listen to this dude? hes a soft, politically correct douche that makes a lot of stupid predictions that never come to pass.

mfw own a flood company in Houston

Styx is the OP, genius.
Why the fuck do you have bluetooth on, styx.

/comfy/