What does Sup Forums think of women in the military while there are able bodied men jobless

What does Sup Forums think of women in the military while there are able bodied men jobless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0nq9Wv9DX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lot of people are going to get killed simply because of women in combat ranks, for various reasons, but it's been known for a decade now that social virtue signalling is more important than literal human lives.

The only comfort is knowing female POWs will inevitably raped to death, which will bring all sorts of satisfaction. It's the least we can have for women who put men's lives at danger for demanding to pretend to be men.

>tfw no top gun gf
one on the right looks cute

>when you're such a desperate virgin that you'd consider having a stuck-upmilitary cunt who needs to pretend to be a man for a gf

dude just get a hooker.

what does flying a plane have to do with being a cunt or pretending to be a man?

Depends what they are doing. I don't care if a woman is bombing muzzies. As long as she can handle the job.

A female infantry person? Not good. We know she can't pull it off. So don't put her in that position.

/thread

its not "flying a plane", it's being in the military that is a man's province.

I think you don't value anything at all if you join the offence force. Just like jail it's simply a way to kill violent people.

This. There are plenty of very good female pilots, both in the Army and the Air Force. Being a pilot is pretty physically strenuous, but nowhere near as bad as being Infantry, Ranger, Armor/Cavalry, or Special Forces. Nothing wrong with women flying planes/helicopters.

>anti-military
Liberals are fundamentally incapable of self-preservation. Thank god actual men make up most of the military not girly men like you

This. But they have to pass at the same level as men. And can't be given a head start.

And OP is suggesting we open the military to unemployed men who obviously haven't bothered enlisting. I'd rather a motivated female drone pilot than some idiot neet forced into it.

If they applied that standard today 65% of females would be kicked out after the next PRT

No man that scores less should be chosen over a woman, also vise versa. Is this hard for people to understand?

>being a pilot is strenuous
If you didn't include the sentence after that I'd really want to hit you

chair force is hardly the same as normal soldiering

Why? Just because? Since the beginning of time women have been involved in armed conflicts, and we are talking about when people were fucking waving swords around stabbing each other. Now it's easier than ever for a woman to do it. You literally point and shoot and someone dies at 300 yards away.

they spread disease and drama. they have esteem issues going in and end up pulling trains and rack hopping, marriage destroying sluts. i guess its better than paying for deplpyment babies in 3rd world countries but women in the military serve only 2 purposes. drama and disease.

Aviation,crew weapons, snipers.

I am conflicted about this.

On the one hand it's good that Western women are starting to pull their weight if it comes to the defense of their country. Women signing up will tend to be more patriotic/conservative, unaffected by leftism. In that sense it's a positive.

On the other hand, with a few exceptions, almost all of them are going to be a drag when the shit hits the fan.

So in AT the army is trying to interest young women in signing up. They have events like "Girls Days" and "Girls Camps". Those young girls seem genuinly interested in weapons n stuff, but do they understand what it means to be trained to shoot and kill?

youtube.com/watch?v=m0nq9Wv9DX8

This entire post is bullshit. Women have only been significantly involved in warfare recently.

>Women signing up will tend to be more patriotic/conservative, unaffected by leftism. In that sense it's a positive.

The only women who join the military are girls who hate their dad and trying to prove something. They're thoroughly liberal.

>woman
>not about the gibs
You've a long way ahead user

>The only women who join the military are girls who hate their dad and trying to prove something. They're thoroughly liberal.
proof?

No since the beginning of time BUT uselessly in the back cooking, nursing etc and in an emergency standing the wall to throw stuff down with the old men and boys. In a few cases women hid as men and as they were physically able to keep up they fought.

One of the female pilots shot down over Iraq was finger fucked and fondled while he had two broken arms until she was put under the care of a sex shy old man who would not let any one near her. So they had i think 4 our females prisoner for a few weeks under world wide news observation. Two were injured and one was fat and black, If it was more of they were less known or protected by medical teams the sex crimes would have been higher

I served for 5 years, one of our best marksman was a woman and so long as they meet the physical and mental expectations I'm fine with it

The Air Force is the best place for female's who want to be in the military.
Males are better in the field because they are, in general, stronger and have better endurance then females. Also males have evolved to protect females above other males. This would put stress on a team in the field.
You don't want them in a barracks for the same reason you don't want them in a ship. Enclosed place, shut off from the outside world will inevitably lead to fraternization. And that leads to internal conflict. Bad for all involved.
Almost all Air Force positions are stationed in safe areas and so allow for off-base time. Reducing the chance of fraternization and internal conflict. Combat ability is not based entirely off individual physicality. Therefore the female deficits in that area will not matter.
Also it's nice to hear a soft, reassuring voice when you're scared and calling for help. Angles on high coming to fuck shit up and save your ass.

Why else would they join? If they were patriotic they would be mothers not soldiers.
Auxiliary work!=military

Women sneaking into the military before they were allowed in were outliers. A woman had her place, as does a man.

Dunno. A few years ago in some ORF docu I saw a female tank commander saying the love of her life was the Jagdpanzer. That's creepy even for a man. She looked like a butch dyke though.

Imagine it being a facebook post. Then you catch her drift

As much as I don't like the idea of sending someone's daughter home in a box, if they can meet the standards they can join up it's their decision to make like the rest of us.

Personally I'd prefer women go into less physically strenuous roles (maybe put an advisory during enlistment of hard work load roles?) so their ability to have kids isn't affected. Only because I knew someone who was a loadmaster that fucked her back up so bad having kids could cripple her later on. My ideal would have the ladies in support roles simply because they are better than the boys at cooperation and being caring nurturing, whereas the guys are more physically stronger and on average hold their nerve in high stress situations better.

They shouldn't even vote

At one time when the women were separated into the WAC the Dyke controlled NCO ranks forced the women to train to match the men's basic PT requirements including the 20 mile march push ups, sit ups etc and lift a 100 pound jeep tire and tool box all alone. They told they they would not let them do less than a man. The the military was integrated and the women only did as little as they had to do, the NCO were not allowed to force them to train up to match the men