Michael Moore BTFOs the ALT REICH!

Don't you think he has a point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He gas a point that backs us
The dam is collapsing.

Tick tock!

you do realise that flag is connected to the "alt right" as well...

Anyway, no he doesn't. The "alt right" is some small fringe group where no one has still explained what it is.
Hysteria for the masses.

Do you think what is being seen is an inevitable reaction though? Let's face facts.

ass to ass

This fat fuck can't even stop himself from chugging soda every day, why would I listen to anything he has to say?

What facts? Michael Moore is about as relevant as the alt right lol.
I don't support Trump anyway, I did but since he's just going to start funnelling more illegal immigrants into Europe with his wars he can fuck off.

>I'M DISGUSTINGLY OBESE
>TRUMP BAD
>BUY MY MOVIE

The facts about things coming to a turning point. The liberals don't say they're on the 'right side of history' for nothing. Things are reaching critical mass and Moore is right on the frontline of that.

>The liberals don't say they're on the 'right side of history' for nothing.

They say this because they want you to believe the lie

It's funny because the commie chinks are all more racist than anything the alt-right could ever throw up, and not afraid of, or ashamed of, dominance.

If Michael Moore is on the right side of history it will be a short one.

Projection, and fear.

>Michael Moore is about as relevant as the alt right lol.
Name something he's made in the last 9 years that wasn't the trump thing.

Skidmarks in his underwear

michael moore made the most inspirational trump victory prediction ive ever seen

disgusting

>false icon
Is he talking about "Kek"?

>t., a fat cuck who lives in Hollywood, and owns millions despite bitching about capitalism, and who's points are irrelevant

Watch this faggot's movies in the 90s when he was kind of right about the evils of corporatism in America.

Watch this faggot now in 2017 as a morbidly obese pure shill of leftist propaganda and corporatism.

It's sad what the kikes do to people.

moore food

Who also wrote a really impassioned article about why Trump was going to win? Something is up with that guy.

Guy is a full-blown self-flagellating commie cuck.

The fat fuck will probably die of a heart attack after getting trolled before the "alt-reich" does.

Not really

"muh march of history" is their only argument. Its an article of faith for them

Its also clearly deranged, and will probably cause his fatal heart attack when he realises this

Someone should tweet him a seizure gif

>Things are reaching critical mass and Moore is right on the frontline of that.

Yes.
Yes he is.

>Michael Moore calling anyone else a fossil