What's worse between an alcoholic and a stoner? stoners are harmless and less detrimental to society than stoners...

what's worse between an alcoholic and a stoner? stoners are harmless and less detrimental to society than stoners. you could use your time to promote a healthy attitude towards alcohol instead of hating on a plant so much

>Stoners are less detrimental than stoners
OP, are you a stoner by chance?

oh shit

We're getting 100% legal weed on our 151st birthday so that Canada will be forever known as the "dude weed lmao" country. I hope you're happy

DUDE WEEED LMAO

Anyone claiming that stoners aren't retarded should be executed.

won't change much for me honestly. cannabis is already easy to get you just won't get a record for it

you had one job leaf, but yeah weed totally hasn't effected your mental capabilities.

i'm tired from a long day at work and was distracted alright

Yea it's easy to get, but people still try a bit to conceal the smell. Not looking forward to smelling that shit everyday.

Let me guess, you have a shitty dead end job and can't figure out how to apply yourself right?

I just hate how stoners act sometimes. I got a friend who acts like a completely different person while stoned. It's absolute cancer being around him when he's not. Acts like a fucking depressed heroin addict when he has no weed.

i hate the smell too only niggers without pride smoke inside or in a vehicle

no i work in a lab

Stones and stones will break my stones.

This. Stoners fucking suck to be around when they are juiced up on that shit. The worst part is that they think it's your fault for pointing it out and you should smoke to lighten up or something. Fuck off nigger, at least drunks can be fun to be around

Both are shit and both are degenerate. They are simply tools of jews and globalists. Different countries and cultures require usage of different tool tool to be effective.

Alcoholics and drug addicts should be shot on sight

Lel i knew a few people who were lab rats. Shit hours and low wages. It does make you sound smart to say that though

stay safe mr skeltan

Is there even a debate?

move to singapore then. killing people for nothing is ultimate degeneracy hypocrite

I wouldn't want to be harmless.

all drugs should be legal

reminds me of that fly nigger from some /X/ LARP we lovingly called it nigger long legs.

stoners are far worse. true alcoholics are almost as bad, worse than stoners if they're drunk drivers. stoners are leftist fags with shitty music.

im not a tech by the way. im pretty much free to do what i want as long as i bring results, which i do. so im not going to loath myself from enjoying a joint from time to time

>stoners are less detrimental than stoners
What?

An alcoholic stoner, definitely an alcoholic stoner i would say.

>ramen cooked when drunk and high.

>stoners are harmless and less detrimental to society than stoners
stoner confirmed
stay comfy spiderman

honestly couldn't say what's worse. intoxicated people are annoying to deal with in general. Is there such a thing as a functioning stoner though? I knew an older coworker who was definitely addicted to alcohol but never got totally shitfaced and still managed to get shit done. Don't think people who smoke all day long manage to deal with their daily tasks and duties.

Killing people for degeneracy, promoting degeneracy, involving others in degeneracy and basicly fucking up the society is not nothing.

But you are a leaf, the weed lmao dude. Its expected you would defend this

Not trying to make you feel bad about smoking weed but you are a retard.

affected*
are you a stoner too?

cannabis and alcohol aren't degenerate if used properly. and if they aren't i'll take a stoner over an alcoholic any day

You have probably met several "functional stoners" without even realizing it. I would say that weed has far less of a negative impact on the individual as well as society at large, but all of the DUDE WEED LOL, IT CURES CANCER, ITS JUST A PLANT is fucking bull shit. I say this as someone who recently stopped smoking weed cold turkey after being a nearly every day smoker for 6 years and smoking fairly regularly (3-4 times a week) for 4 years before that.

yes I don't condone smoking cannabis before 21-22 yo.once the brain has sufficiently developed though cannabis is way less harmful than alcohol (which is fine in moderation) and doesn't destroy your liver and makes you fat as a bonus

interesting. I know only one person who smokes regularly and had the impression that he lacks the drive to do anything besides eating fastfood, watching tv and ofc...smoking more weed

slender mon

Alcoholics are bro tier as long as you respect their boundaries. Good conversations to be had

kek

dude weed haha lmao

those aren't true alcoholics

I graduated from a top tier U.S. University and held a professional job in a STEM field all while smoking weed every day. The problem is that I was diminishing the enjoyment I derived from every day life because weed can make you emotionally numb and it fucks with your short term memory. I think it was South Park that had a monologue about weed being a problem because it makes you OK with being bored, and being bored is where you can find motivation to pursue a fulfilling hobby, travel, or learn something new. If it became fully legal tomorrow and I didn't have to worry about a drug test at work, I wouldn't start smoking again just because I know I would be tempted to smoke all the time, and my life is richer for having left it behind. Just my two cents. Also, I didn't realize how much anxiety it gave me. Not crazy paranoia, but I would get nervous in large crowds and the like.