Why are the Polish the only ones looking out for their own people?

youtube.com/watch?v=MCZWvxuqwG4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eQY3z8Qk-Jo
euobserver.com/justice/138790
youtube.com/watch?v=ht9BCrnpM2k
youtube.com/watch?v=GAk26XIS8VE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Against the islamization of Poland
LMFAO where does Poland gets islamicised? Refugees don't even give a fuck about this shithole

Islam is an ideology that wants to take the world over, and what do you think the EU wants Poland to do with these "refugees"? They want Poland to feed and house them. Have fun in Francistan cuck

>Getting Nationwide Blacked is success
>LMAO THEY aren't even getting ethnically replaced niggers what losers amirite

There is truly no hope for you frogfaggots

They are not subhuman Germans/Anglo/Nordic cucks. a.k.a. beta faggots.

>Islam is an ideology that wants to take the world over
Not really, but Islamism is.

There is just no point in doing this since Islam isn't a threat to them.

It isn't a threat because they aren't cucked. If Poland was offering Muslims free housing food, women and government built mosques like France, they would be coming over in droves. Sleep tight knowing your government is feeding housing and building mosques for the invaders. Or maybe you are one of them

Poles need to stick with each other espacially the diaspora or something will happen that they will have no other option to do so.

T.Polack

Polack in America here. I plan on getting citizenship and moving there WBU

Me too, Id like to join the army

thats one of the rare moments i think there is hope left.

>Or maybe you are one of them
Yes, but I'm a cute one
Why do you use a Muslim flag?

We can't do this all alone! You folks need to mobilize yourselves and create networks.

youtu.be/eQY3z8Qk-Jo

Good thing to note:
Poland can even not politically/physically exist and still be great pain in ass.

this is literally argument of local libtard and antifa.
>lol retard why are you against islam when there is no islam here?
>sure, muzzies are killing people in france and Germany, but not here, so why are you against islam, retard?

LOL good one

Not what I said. I said that the fact that they were protesting against the ISLAMIZATION of Poland while it clearly isn't getting islamicized was dumb.

well they are protesting against islamization ever starting. because they see on places like Germany what it brings

>it clearly isn't getting islamicized
They want it to stay that way. They took 5,000 refugees in 2015 and they chimped out LOL

Is anyone over there remotely worried about the EU's demands about accepting refugees in a month?

euobserver.com/justice/138790

Not really.
They did the same month before and did nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ht9BCrnpM2k

Poland is for the Polish. What's so hard to understand? Hell, the Tatar minority that live in Poland are Muslim and even they don't want these refugees. That right there says a lot.

Tatars are alright, we were beating the shit out of each other hundreds years ago, so we're cool now.

So, the mosques in Poland are for the Tartars right? I just googled it there's 3 mosques in poland

We gonna fucc you raw slavboi

Stupid fucking thinking bagette ,that why you lost you head since the jacob revolution. Creve esti de chien

Because they know that they are comfortable and if more muslim come they will become targets.

But your dicks are in chastity cages.

Charles Bronson was descended from Tatar. He's cool in my book.

Based Poland, they should shoot the mudslims on sight too

>There is just no point in doing this since Islam isn't a threat to them.

Said every single French cuckold 10 years ago and look where that got you.

Basically yes. Tatar have been in Poland for quite some time. Most fought alongside Poland against the Ottoman.

Im sure theres muslim refugees entering Poland by the back door via the Catholic Church.

Theres already Chechens

The Catholic church in Poland is much different than rest of the world desu.

Poland is cucked like any western country or maybe even more. This 'Poland care for its own people' is total fucking bullshit. Everyone I know is completely brainwashed here. I myself experienced serious problems at work because of my traditionalist, right-wing views. I live in small polish town, believe it or not I saw 5 kids today playing on nearby playground and 4 of them were little niggers. Little fucking polish town kids playground looks like fucking getto. When I walk through my town I hear Ukrainian language from everywhere. They built a giant meditation centre few kilometers from my place, funded by some sect. Tradition is dying, Catholic church is a bunch of weak, effeminate, naive and lefty priests. Poland is dying. There is no hope.

They have no "white guilt"

Any Country that has been routinely invaded Will Have It's People then Become Much More Nationalist & Protective.
Look at Us.
Doubly so for Based Poland, seeing as they suffered from communism too & so the jews neocommie push Doesn't affect them one bit.

I bet you're on of the kids in this video youtube.com/watch?v=GAk26XIS8VE

They're retarded.

There is absolutely no garantie. Jacek Medlar a patriotic ,nationalistic Polish priest got in trouble for his views.
Polish Church where I attended the english mass last week was cuck tier. Some Polish diaspora cunt was on the podium asking prayers for equality and against racism and sexism. It grinded my gears so much when my wife went along with this shit thats I fucking cursed in Church . I couldn't take it , knowing not even my catholic Church is safe.

I'm not a kid, I'm an old man my boy

Poland has a long history of aiding the Jewish slavers, first the Khazarian plague-cultists and then the Sabbateans, in infiltrating the Catholic Church. As a result they're kept around to act as safehouse for them and typically pampered by subverted nations in order to guarantee "Christian" deaths in a new land-grab. Right now they are to act as a sponge to personify right-wing sentiment in European politics so as to increase the likelihood of concentrating its followers in one location. Then when Rothschild's Turkish masters hold the whole of mainland Europe, they'll be used up as cannon fodder against Russia and subsequently crushed by whatever then remains of America so as to subsequently act as particularly high-quality pleasure slaves under their masters, as they already largely do now in Israel.

A thousand times this. The identity was there during the eastern Bloc years, but there was also paranoia. With the collapse of the Soviet Union came the sovereignty of being a country again which was fairly recent if you think about it. They're not going to just give that up.

Poland only existed in theory since the fall of USSR. Only now with PIS things are starting to look good I think.

All the Poles over Here (Our Biggest immigration pool thank fuck)
I have met, literally every one has been Very Right Wing & Racist

>is against immigration to poland
>emigrates to Britain
stay in your shithole country poles you are just as bad as the muslims

Cuck

All the Polish diaspora here are very left leaning idiots.

No they are not, you are so fucking deluded
Your constant hatred towards White Catholics over the shitskin invaders literally raping your girls & throwing acid in your faces pisses me right the fuck off.

Poland doesn't distribute subsidies to illegal immigrants because they don't have either for themselves

Quick reminder that Rothschild's were German jews. You little fucking germ

Poland accepts refugees, just not shitskin ones lol. Poland took Ukrainian refugees while the rest of Europe was focused on taking Muslim and Africans in

Two main parties in poland - PiS and PO.
PiS means licking USA's ass and PO equals German government. If PiS starts anything it will be war with Russia. PiS was the worst choice my country made. They will destroy this country before next elections.

Poland doesn't has strict laws at all when it comes to migration, only requirement is to learn Polish.

just because you live next to your wife and her sons doesn't mean you can convince me that Poland is blackpilling like you. As soon as the EU forces migrant quotas on you and your rape reaches Sweden levels, THEN I will take you at your word.

I met one in America earlier this Year who was Incredibly (yet again) Racist towards browns
So was His nephew
Canada is just a cucksphere that affects everything inside.
When I flew over it & saw the snow & everything I couldn't think of anything but how nice that Snow would look with some mud surrounding it.

I have an uncle from Poland that's been living in Ireland for the past few years with his wife and family. I believe he has his own small contracting business there. I don't hear very much from him though. Just snippets from my mother who gets the family happenings on her side from her younger sister in Poland.

I almost wish my family never left Poland for America, but then again I can freely own without any license an ""'assault rifle""" so I guess thats good enough.

Pis is kosher but with PO you'd already have shitskins roaming around getting E.U money

Ye LOL literally every American Pole I met is racist even the women. There are some left wing ones, they piss me off.

Yea there's an awful lot of them here.
They fit in pretty much perfectly aside from the language barrier, seeing as they're basically Eastern European Versions of Us.
I find the fact that so many of them are Nationalistic Impressive.

aren't these the same idiots who attacked tanks with horses and got their ass kicked by literally every country in Europe at one time or another?

2016 Of the 27 most Polish counties in the United States, only 5 were won by Hillary Clinton; Trump won 22, six with over 70% of the vote

Either way Poland is lost. Trust me, there are many more ways of destroying a country from the inside than letting shitskins in.

You do realize that the EU is actively trying to import your beloved sand niggers into Poland and Hungary right?

Kek

He's not a real baguette. Just another foul Moroccan shitting up the place.

I always taught the same about the Irish as being similar to us. Hopefully we can build a alliance

As long as the blood remains pure ,Polish people and Poland will survive.

I see hijabs regularly in the liberal-run Warsaw.

>t. has never met a scumbag pole

>Accept migrant quotas
>Sneak off into Germany like the last batch that came through
At this point, the EU's pressure on Poland and Hungary is just an example of doing it to yourself.

Compared to how many scumbag muslims where you are?
I hate being situated beside your orwellian hellscape, I really do.

Well we already do over Here, Geralt.
(And I'm Sure Irish & Polish Immigrants get along quite well in Canada too)
The kids Polish Immigrants have with Irish People Will Become Ultra Nationalistic Catholics.
Future Is Bright.