Charlottesville: Man in white supremacist rally disowned by family after he 'turned into a crazy Nazi'

Charlottesville: Man in white supremacist rally disowned by family after he 'turned into a crazy Nazi'

>Peter Tefft 'is a maniac, who has turned away from all of us and gone down some insane internet rabbit hole'
>“[Peter] scares us all, we don’t feel safe around him, and we don’t know how he came to be this way,” Mr Scott continued. “My grandfather feels especially grieved, as though he has failed as a father.”
>Mr Tefft’s father said he and the rest of the family are entirely against his son’s racist beliefs.
>“We have been silent up until now, but now we see that this was a mistake,” the elder Tefft continued. “It was the silence of good people that allowed the Nazis to flourish the first time around, and it is the silence of good people that is allowing them to flourish now.”
>He said Peter is no longer welcome at family gatherings.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-neo-nazi-protest-disown-family-north-dakota-peter-tefft-a7893496.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-neo-nazi-protest-disown-family-north-dakota-peter-tefft-a7893496.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aZA3GVBkr6c&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And here's the archive
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-neo-nazi-protest-disown-family-north-dakota-peter-tefft-a7893496.html

My dad now gives me weird looks when I talk about commies being a problem.

You'd think hatred for commies would be something that would unite Americans.

and hatred for nazis hasn't either?

oh yeah!
this fucking thread for the 30th time.

OP is a nigger

Was that supposed to be a coherent sentence, Trayvon?

>user: the jews have brainwashed my family so much that even they have disowned me and I have been publicly shamed. Nothing to lose mode engage
Great job family, you have with 100% certainty alienated your son to the point where he will literally go shoot a nigger unless he finds some like minded, level headed people. Which isn't likely at this point.

meanwhile nearly the entire crowd of alt-left faggots have been disowned by their father for sucking dicks, not a single article about it.

>independent.co.uk

I remember why i stopped coming here
Low energy shitposts, not a single good thread on the entire fucking board

from what I remember this guy posted on here with time stamp and the family is all in on it or SOMETHING

Nazis died in WW2 you simpleton cunt

Yep. His whole family is on the level. His dad made an oven joke and actually got the media to print it.

I want this guy to impregnate me.

post proof

I didnt save any since I didnt care

I'm sure he would be willing to, he comes off like the sort that's high on crystal meth.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZA3GVBkr6c&

Wide eye'd weirdo.

How many times do we have to see this fucking thread? This is the eighth time

Stop using the term "Nazi" it makes me fucking cringe

>haircut

idgaf hes some dipshit who thinks showing up to a KKK rally will promote his ideas. what a fucking retard.

>Fought Nazis for 4 years, because they allied with the Japs who attacked us
>Rebuilt their nation happily
>Brought over many of their best minds to work in our government

Vs.

>Fought commies for 70 years
>Attempted to purge them from government and polite society
>Invaded dozens of countries solely because they might have had a whiff of commie infiltration
>Brought down their entire empire over decades of sustained hate and dedicated destruction

Peter if your out there. I can get you a job making 11 an hour working with niggers and illegal mexicans.

Ugh. That was painful to watch. I just think he looks chad. Definitely has weird eyes thou

Seriously, ONE. 1. 1.) NUMERO UNO. "Nazis" have existed since the 30s. Did all of you lefties just pick up a history book and learn about them last year? JFC.

Yeeeess goy, keep using "Nazi" as an insult, until the word loses its bite and meaning
ahahahahah

Lefties are unironically ironically living in the 1930s-1940s. It's 2017!!!! Everyone made peace.

Im saving this post. You make really good fucking points here.

ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU WHAT TO SAY AND WHAT TO NOT SAY:
CONSERVATIVES: "DONT SAY JESUS NAME IN VEIN!"
LIBERALS: "DON'T CALL PEOPLE NIGGERS FOR FUN!"
ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. REPORT. LEFTIES ARE JUST AS ABUSIVE AS THEIR COUNTERPARTS. MOST PEOPLE ARE JUST NORMAL & ORDINARY.
IF YOU ARE A LEFTY
STOP!
THINK!
IS THE PERSON YOU'RE SPEAKING TO HAVE A COLLECTION OF 1,000 DILDOS LIKE YOU? PROBABLY NOT.
JUST REMIND YOURSELF OF THIS.

Basically damage control to keep his family from being harassed, pretty smart desu, and I don't anyone will be stalking him to check if he's been hanging with his family lately.

You got a 4plebs link for this? Or just a few keywords I could use to search to find it on my own?

Fargo here, I'm old friends with some of his relatives.
I've never met the guy but I used to buy weed from his cousin, who mentioned what a violent bigot he was a couple of times.

His entire family is sjw, virtue signalling lefties. Literally white dudes with dreadlocks... I feel bad for the guy. About a year ago local blm/antifa started plastering his picture downtown with a 'NAZI ALERT' message.

This contradicts this
Which is true?

>It's the current year.

Go away.

He shouldn't have fell for the Dickie Spencer maymay. We tried to warn them.

Here you go.

>dat chin tho

He may have posted here and considered his family silence about his views as approval?