BREAKING: PHOTO OF FORT KNOX GOLD

The madman ACTUALLY did it, he took a photo with all the gold left remaining at Fort Knox.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmnVWhX1d-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the only piece of gold left unsold in fort Knox
>please excuse the barrels of oil and crates of uranium in undisclosed locations
Who said American currency isn't backed by anything?

>implying that one isn't just a lead bar painted with rustoleum

Now that you mention it, his bar doesn't look as shiny as the real stuff.

>>the only piece of gold left unsold in fort Knox

And here's a jew stealing the last one.

A small portion of the public, led by a high-ranking, long-time Congressman have demanded several times in the last decade to see bona fide evidence that the gold owned by the Treasury, which means the citizens of the U.S., is physically sitting in the various Fed vaults and is unencumbered by any form of counter-party claim. The fact that the Government refuses to do this can only lead to one conclusion.

Some of the gold may be physically sitting in the various Fed vaults “safeguarded” by the military, but most of it is now sitting in the form of refined kilo bars in Chinese vaults or as highly-prized gold jewelry draped around Indian wives.

Fort Knox was never the main repository for US gold reserves. Most is kept at the treasury. Stop letting kikes lead you around by the nose.

Hello, where is the proofs :D

I love goooooooooold

Use your own brain, croconigger. Australia is worse off anyway, having lost it's only valuable national resource to a fucking stingray.

Meanwhile.

>(((FEINGOLD)))

leaf bringing the bants

aw shit those bants

America is broke as shit, they're just putting on airs. It's like the nigger who lives in a shithole with no job fronting with a new iPhone and Air Jordans.

>what is the petrodollar?

>America is broke
Every country in the world belongs to America.

Did you know we still have the largest gold deposits in the world?

I am so happy the nogs have mismanaged the mines into oblivion so in the ground it shall stay.

I am guessing the Chinese will get to it next

You know, just the justification for what's essentially aggressive American neomercantilism resulting in thousands of deaths world wide.

Nothing too much.

>murican education

I remember hearing that fort knox the place where the gold is, is privately run not part of the government. They just took the name from the military base next door to it.

You know why they sold all the gold right after space exploration started taking off?

Figure it out. They made a discovery about our solar system.

>implying

>took a photo of one of many tungsten bars

America has no gold left.

>Figure it out
Does it have something to do with melanin?

>Figure it out. They made a discovery about our solar system.
How about you just tell me?

CRIKEY

Holy shit, they found out gold was turning the frogs gay

Aliens hate gold? What the fuck are you on about you esoteric cunt?

>croconigger

Thats because all the gold is actually in Ft. Bogdanoff, you fucking retard

Gold and a couple of scratch offs

did the us treasury just admit they dont know how much that bar weighs?

Umicore CEO: Marc Grynberg

So it's not like he was totally wrong. Jews control the gold.

a conspiracy theory for stupid people who dont understand economics and conveniently avoids the obvious truth that your foreign policy goals are actually Israeli goals?

That there's an abundance of gold on Mars and once we start mining that supply and bringing it back to Earth gold will become totally worthless, only good for electronic components.

>thousands
You're off by an order of magnitude or two

R A R E
A
R
E

hahahaha

N E W
E
W

How would Mars have more gol;d than Earth when it is a smaller planet? Also that's merely conjecture and sounds like a conspiracy theory

>a conspiracy theory for stupid people
>your foreign policy goals are actually Israeli goals
Actually, this is the real conspiracy theory for stupid people. Smart, informed people know that the saudis are the big devil whispering into Uncle Sam's ear while Israel is a pathetic little demonlet whispering into the other ear

also you would have to spend millions or billions to mine it so the price of gold would go up (assuming you've used up the earth supply which you would have otherwise why the fuck would you bother space mining)

>Who said American currency isn't backed by anything?
It's backed by the ability to buy goods and services in the US.

Want to know where the gold went?
rehypothecation

yeah there's no way it could be both

ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPH OF STEVE IRWIN'S DEATH

I already said both are kiking us, the thing is though the Saudis have far more power over the USA than Israel does. The petrodollar deal has been shielding the US dollar from domestic inflationary pressures since the 1970s, Israel doesn't have that kind of leverage.

this

also this

Okay then explain how that works

i refuse to believe a stingray killed steve irwin. stingrays are friendly, like being petted, and are neat. Steve was likely killed by jews who learned that he found out about them, so they had to shut it down.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

That was my hero, and for him to be displayed like this...

delete this, you unlovable fucker.

>implying we can break the firmament
W E W
E
W

shut up I don't see that shit either

Top leaf bantz

>that's the joke

Steve Irwin isn't the only guy ever killed by a sting ray. It's just that it's such an unlikely event, requiring such specific circumstances, they rarely happen. Specifically, Irwin had to be swimming with his chest right on the back of the sting ray, startled it, had it pierce upward from just below the ribs. You can use a cucumber, but if you manage to pierce right there, between the muscles that connect there, you will bruise the heart and cause almost immediate death.

>that filename
oh my

What the fuck is Jon Oliver doing at Ft Knox

he loves only gold

only gold

that's his jew gold

This, a Mossad scuba agent harpooned him

it's backed even more by the ability to buy oil from the world's biggest suppliers

>no wings
my nig

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA fuckin kikes.

Face it. Your hero was a rajisexual pervert

Are you sure it's not Tungsten Filled.

Watch this its your countrymen
youtube.com/watch?v=VmnVWhX1d-Y

fuck off barneyfag

>Most is kept at the treasury.
they kept some under the WTC until it blew up

Its backed even deeper by wheat commodity as well as bitcoin which is essentially chinese manipulation of western fiat as they consume pointless steel for ghost cities as a means of supporting global inflation goals in order to support inflation backed Interest rates. Central banking at its finest. Consolidating equity over global assets to aquire lavish debts like solo jets and hollywood tv sets.

>having lost it's only valuable national resource
Australia is top uranium producer

JT bringing the heat.

wait wut is this image

origins of the meme barneyfag.

barney would air right before the pony show, thus they'd also have to watch barney.

>you can't just turn on a show when it airs
>you have the watch the show before the one you want to watch

That's not how TVs work in America; I don't know about Norway.

If you're interested in the Gold reserves and the precious metals market in general then check out what James Rickards and Mike Maloney (as well as David Morgan if Silver is your thing) have to say about these topics. You can find tonnes of podcasts and interviews online, one of my favourites with James Rickards is the monthly Gold Chronicles podcast at www.physicalgoldfund.com/podcasts.

Make sure to keep at least 5% (but better to have 10-15% right now) of your investable assets in physical Gold. You do NOT want to be left in a situation where you can't even take delivery when an inevitable COMEX (or other major player in the Gold market) default happens - hint: that's when Gold will likely be increasing at a rate of a couple of hundred dollars per oz a day.

it's implied they watch barney too, because that's also a show for children.

>another flat earth nigger
Wew lad

Gold isnt scarce universe is filled with it

I would have such a boner

It always cracks me up like in GoT when they toss around bags of gold coins (which must weigh like 35lbs) or have a cart full of gold bars (which must weigh several tons). Gold is basically the most dense thing there is (since for practical purposes no one is going to encounter bricks of plutonium or ossmium)

It doesn't imply that. When I was a kid, there would be 2 hours of cartoons followed by 3 hours of news on most channels in the morning.

The universe is filled with hydrogen and helium.

Its only scarce on the earth's surface because of its density... it all sinks into the core

Once we figure out asteroid mining gold will be as cheap as aluminum

pony show is for little children, barney is for little children.

adults watch the pony show, logic conclusion, they also watch barney.

thus barneyfag.

we would argue semantics, but a meme is a meme

>Gold is basically the most dense thing there is
Not as dense as a Trump supporter.

It's a dumb meme.
Also, AJ is best pone.

That's a very long way off being anywhere near economically viable. By the time we've reached the stage where mining significant quantities of ore from asteroids is no big deal, the physical demand for Gold due to its uses in electronics, medicine, optics etc. will have kept up with the extra supply brought onto the market.

both ironic and unironic ponyposting outside of /mlp/ is a bannable offense

>You can use a cucumber
>Rainbow flag

No

where did the gold go? and why does noone seem to care?

why is it if some homeless guy robs a bank every fbi agent in the country rains down fury, but in this case nobody cares? There must be a legit reason like someone bought it, so where or who did it go too?

Is that really all that's left?

lel

I have personally visited the Gold vault 80ft underground at the NY Fed. Over 500,000 gold bars.

AMA.

over 6 gorillion bars all guarded by ayy lmaos and a cyber hitler

Die Hard 3 led me to believe it was kept at the NYC Federal Reserve Bank